Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > French kissing and sex...      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 lie to me
Msg: 11
French kissing and sex...Page 2 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
Great cuddler. Lots of affection - even in public. French kissing at home when we are alone isn't a problem, unless we have to leave within a few minutes (no time for sex). Also no French in the car when saying 'goodbye' (no time " "). Only happens when sex is on the immediate menu. If he picks me up and I get a great kiss, I can bank on skipping the theatre and hitting the sheets. Not alltogether a 'bad' thing, I mean, come on. I like the whole shabang too. But a steamy or loving kiss here or there is the nectar of the Gods.

(not getting rid of him for this though - even if it can't be fixed - I'll learn to get over it)

vvvvvvvv-- have been dating and exclusive a bit over 3 months. Met him over a yr ago though, so it feels like longer - so I wonder sometimes if I'm just expecting 'too much, too soon'.
 Ave Caesar
Msg: 12
French kissing and sex...
Posted: 12/4/2007 5:16:22 PM
It's obvious that he finds it highly stimulating. It can be quite painful if there is no sexual release.
 Ave Caesar
Msg: 13
Posted: 12/4/2007 5:18:29 PM
»¤Cät§ëÿ매« on 12/4/2007 650 AM

WOW OP...I checked your profile because I thought you were really young.. What a shame that a grown man thinks this way. Certainly a French Kiss is very passionate and sexual, but it doesn't always have to lead to the act of sex itself.. Evidently he has some control issues. Not sure you'll win this one...at his age, I'd think he's rather set in his ways, but I wish you all the best.

'Thinking' has nothing whatsoever to do with it.
 c_deacon
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2007 5:34:59 PM
I was being "flip" and not bitter towards women at all.........

To many times though sex will be used as a tool of reward or punishment, and this can be done by both genders, it is just more commonly used by females.

It is understandable if a woman has to work all day at a job, then come home and be a full time mother, housekeeper, and wife, so many of us men bring this on ourselves when we initiate sex and she is not in the mood...... when all she wanted was some help.

My point is that many of us do help, and provide assistance in many areas of household responsibilities, care taking of the children and many other things, and yet the reward and punishment can still be used as a tool because it has been so ingrained within society, and domestic conflict.

There are certain things that will trigger this emotional and physical side for wanting sex, and for this person it is the "french kiss", and if done, he wants to complete the act, which to me is his bad, but still his. I prefer to enjoy the sensual side of kissing for the kiss and mood setting, but the end act can come at any time.

Now, if you walk up to me and grab my crotch and say welcome home, I have missed you......well, I might just think, that sex will follow......all a matter of degree and opinion......

Just my opinion.......
 Leeanne
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2007 6:46:04 PM

^^^^^-- Do you mean controlling as in he can't control his urges, or controlling as in exherting control over me?

Controlling you! He's trying to direct the type of kiss you give and when - what should be the result of a certain type of kiss. Then everything is based on 'his mood' - not a mutual mindset!! A relationship should flow and have spontanious moments and whatever you wish to do with him should hopefully be accepted! There should be a comfort in all that takes place.
 packagedealx3
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2007 8:05:33 PM
Deacon, this may be a little bit off topic but did it occur to you that if it is used more by females it is because it is something we can control and is something that men actually seem to care about? Just a thought.

And also, what one perceives as using sex may be construed by the other party as preferring to be treated less like a piece of meat and more like a human if someone wishes to share that kind of intimacy.
 tyrodd
Msg: 17
Posted: 12/4/2007 8:16:33 PM
at least once in the morning and once at night! even when you pass in the hall! don't give up.tell him how much you enjoy a long french to start the day how could he deny a cute smile and a kiss for the taking
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2007 9:49:18 PM
Not everyone likes french kissing just as there are people who do not like oral. Perhaps the things you like and do not like should be mentioned in your profile, so you can weed out people who do not share your likes and dislikes that are important to you.
People should talk more openly about what they like and do not like and state this in their profiles.
I do NOT like French kissing and I will not do it, just as I hate oral so called sex and I will NOT do that.
I do love straight sex and a man's fingers and hands touching me in the right places.
People should be more open about their likes and dislikes, and not rediculed for them.
You guys that write me and ask "what, no oral", and other mean and stupid remarks about the oral issue, please don't bother me, you just don't get it.
 SirKissAlot
Msg: 19
Posted: 12/4/2007 11:52:31 PM
My last g/f had snagged me (stopped on a dime)after an intense session which included lots of hot french kisses.
I honest;y do not always expect it to lead to sex but in this case we were alone and also
had several drinks so were feeling very loose. Needless to say in this case I was extremely dissappointed and went home with major blue balls. I truly am crazy about this girl but
am concerned she has major issues in the sex department so will probably end up
moving on.
 lie to me
Msg: 20
Posted: 12/5/2007 8:31:42 PM
Well, if he's getting that worked up over a kiss, I'll take it as a compliment. It is pretty amazing - when I manage to get one. I just can't imagine him getting that worked up though - but I'm not him - and they're not my balls... But I'm not going to throw away a perfectly good man over it. If he was a horrible kisser, it'd be a different story - but - ooh la la! Sometimes I feel like I'm a bit of a tart chasing him round a table for a bit of slap and tickle.
 Mister_Wizard
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2007 10:04:39 PM
I must say none of this surprises me. But Mafia knows what a kiss is, A frence kiss is the most passionate and delivers sensations thru the body via the lips tunge try to touch your mate back side of there lips ever so softly and move slowly around the mouth if you don't get a rise from that or out of that then your dead just toss on the dirt. It also is and act to copy oral sex hello. For the ladies info you can finish the duty in your head not so for men think about that
 chrysalide
Msg: 22
Posted: 12/6/2007 8:15:38 AM
hey, i'm suprised to see that for lots of people, french kiss is only associated to sexuality!!
ai ai ai
to summarize for me there are 2 different "french kiss", one sexual and one sensual, very close and in the same way completely different.
- the sexual one is of course the one that leads to sexe. in general when you kiss, you are passionate and your hands act a lot too.
- the sensual one is more kind of game with the partenaire. it's seduction. it's in general longer and sweeter. the goal is to be desired but not to have sexe.
i don't know if i was enough clear...
and did you know that in france "french kiss" has 2 meanings? first one the kiss...try to find the other signification ;)
 Ave Caesar
Msg: 23
Posted: 12/6/2007 8:29:09 AM

At their age Ave Caesar, if he's working himself into a state of blue balls over a French kiss... and thinking has gone to the wayside over such a simple display of passion and affection, then I'm afraid the problems are larger than any I'd attempt to deal with..

I don't follow you. If you're French kissing for 30 or 45 minutes, and you're a man, you may have trouble standing up without breaking it off...
 Ave Caesar
Msg: 24
Posted: 12/6/2007 8:31:17 AM
hey, i'm suprised to see that for lots of people, french kiss is only associated to sexuality!!
ai ai ai
to summarize for me there are 2 different "french kiss", one sexual and one sensual, very close and in the same way completely different.
- the sexual one is of course the one that leads to sexe. in general when you kiss, you are passionate and your hands act a lot too.
- the sensual one is more kind of game with the partenaire. it's seduction. it's in general longer and sweeter. the goal is to be desired but not to have sexe.
i don't know if i was enough clear...
and did you know that in france "french kiss" has 2 meanings? first one the kiss...try to find the other signification ;)

I have no idea what you're talking about. French kissing is simply kissing with the mouth open and allowing your tongues to entwine and touch.
 lie to me
Msg: 25
Posted: 12/6/2007 8:51:46 AM

If you're French kissing for 30 or 45 minutes, and you're a man, you may have trouble standing up without breaking it off...
.....Ave Caesar

Ave, I agree - infact, I'd have trouble forming a coherent thought if I'm steaming up with a 30-45 min kissing session - I understand completely. The thing is, is that I can't get a 30-45 SECOND French out of him, unless of course, sex is on the immediate agenda.

LOTS of kissing in general, lots of affection. Just no French, unless...
 Blonde_charm
Msg: 26
Posted: 12/6/2007 10:55:02 AM
Um... I have one very special and dear friend and thats ALL we do. French kissing is normally the one thing that disappears from relationships far too quickly and usually for good.

Frenching does NOT have to lead to sex. Its a really nice tease, feels good and why put restrictions on it?
 Ave Caesar
Msg: 27
Posted: 12/6/2007 1:25:30 PM
.....Ave Caesar

Ave, I agree - in fact, I'd have trouble forming a coherent thought if I'm steaming up with a 30-45 min kissing session - I understand completely. The thing is, is that I can't get a 30-45 SECOND French out of him, unless of course, sex is on the immediate agenda.

LOTS of kissing in general, lots of affection. Just no French, unless...

YES, and I explained WHY!!!! I would have a rocket ready to launch after prolonged French kissing, and would not want to engage in same without immediate relief! I explained WHY!!!! IT HURTS!!!!
 Patarey
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/15/2008 4:26:24 PM
I love a good kiss and tongue session.......which doesn´t necessarily have to end in sex, even though it usually will............

But I am not limited to passionately kissing someone only when I´m in the mood................
 DAVE632
Msg: 29
view profile
History
Posted: 6/15/2008 6:25:41 PM
French or hot long slow passionate wet-hot grinding or butterfly kissing IS a HUGE turn on but does not necessarily have to result in sex. My DD and I would sometimes do that for an hour or more ... just kiss. Awesome feeling. Of course making love at the end was also a nice finale' but it didn't HAVE to happen and quite often didn't. There is sort of an emotional satiation that can happen when physical intimacy is SO good that it makes sex kind of superfluous. It sounds strange I know and I was usually horny as hell too but there was a feeling of deep fulfillment just from all that necking.

That sounds a bit of a "control" thing going on with your b/f.

Trust me. Politics and sex in a relationship do NOT mix well. Lose it or lose him.

Farley, GREAT shot of you and the babe!! What DID he taste like or did the li'll scoudrel piss up your nose as soon as you took his wrapper off? :roll:
 abelian
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/15/2008 11:59:41 PM

The question? Anybody else have this issue?

No. Kissing always leads to french kissing which always leads to sex, even if that wasn't what I had in mind. Maybe he just needs to keep kissing you until you rip his clothes off. That would solve both of your issues.
 TOMic bomb
Msg: 31
Posted: 11/7/2008 6:40:43 AM
my motto is when you please your woman you'll get yours in the end! no strap ons please!!!

french kissing is best appreciated by women when you mirror their own tongue movements. personally i love it and more often than is sometimes appropriate.
 BrianfromBurgh
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 3/24/2014 7:55:15 PM
French kissing is highly arousing. I love kissing, at ALL phases of lovemaking (even after), no matter what! The feeling of that penetration from her to me does something to me. I often moan out loud (maybe I'm just easy)....

anyway, count me in as YES on French kissing, even without sex to follow.
 OutMind
Msg: 33
Posted: 3/25/2014 9:05:03 AM
I love to French Kiss while having sex. It's an awesome experience. But I also love French Kissing when there's no sex involved. If you only French kiss as a preamble to sex, it kind of ruins it and places way too much weight on the kiss, when it should be something done without any sense of weight.
 wooweewoo13
Msg: 34
Posted: 4/2/2014 7:28:44 AM
MOOD!...lol....what part of two ways street does anyone get?!......Ive always kissed a woman who wanted too...specially so called french kissing...very aluring and most of the time a teaser for more but not all the time....lol...sounds like a one way street!
 HUMHUMA
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 3/14/2018 3:03:44 AM
Good kissing IS the key to good sex and even tho it may not can get a normal woman good vibes....and I mean the long drawn out tongue kissing....along with quality massaging...nothing like hearing her sighs and moans!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > French kissing and sex...