Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Giantrican
Msg: 29
can a guy like a bj better than sex?Page 5 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Blow Jobs are great way to get off without us having to do you aftewards lol. I like it as a starter to sex but not as a finish I dont get off like that, you could be a blow job queen and still it will only work if I havent tapped that ass yet!
 StevenCheese
Msg: 30
can a guy like a bj better than sex?
Posted: 3/19/2008 1:15:14 AM
I hate blow jobs I love sex. Just my personal opinion. Hate hate hate blow jobs
If they ever scrape me I get really turned off.
 burghboy62
Msg: 31
Posted: 3/19/2008 8:38:48 AM
YES INDEED, A MAN CAN GET MORE AROUSED FROM A BJ DUE TO THE FACT MOST WOMEN'S VAGININAL AREAS GET "LOOSER" OVER THE YEARS AND THEREFORE ARE MUCH LOOSER WHEN A MAN HAS SEX! IF A WOMAN USES HER MOUTH, SHE CAN MAKE THE TENSION ANY LEVEL SHE FEELS FIT. IF SHE WANTS HIM TO LAST AWHILE, SHE CAN STAY LOOSE. IF SHE WANTS HIM TO CUM QUICK, ALL SHE HAS TO DO IS TIGHTEN HER ORAL GRIP! HEAVEN!!!!!
 scoutniagara
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2008 4:32:08 AM
There'd be fewer divorces if more women gave their guy blow jobs! :D To answer the original post, YES!
 sonic53221
Msg: 34
Posted: 6/3/2008 11:55:22 PM
I know this may sound wierd, but I usually go down on a woman I am with more than she does me! Sometimes if we are just sitting back watching a movie or relaxing, I will just go down on her. Don't get me wrong, I do like getting a bj too, maybe I am different about this, but when you go down on your partner it is a form of affection that should not be taken for granted and reciprocated as well.
If the guy is just sitting back with a beer in his hand, watching tv, then he is just getting his rocks off.
I personally like to try different things in the bedroom (okay, anywhere possible...lol) to keep the spark alive and both of us satisfied.
 sub girl wanted
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Posted: 6/4/2008 7:27:22 PM
oral sex is great.you can be so much more..artistic i love getting and giving it
 that sam i am
Msg: 36
Posted: 6/4/2008 11:22:28 PM
because blow jobs are a great way to shut you up :)
 SideDishes
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Posted: 6/5/2008 2:31:09 PM
Does he reciprocate the action? I hope he does. Sounds like you are doing a bang up job with it but talk it out if you need to. I love some good head, giving and recieving. It is a healthy part of a vibrant sexual lifestyle but if you are not getting satisfied in the transaction the way you need to be satisfied, then there is a leak that needs to be fixed.
 opnmydm
Msg: 41
Posted: 7/1/2008 6:45:32 AM
I am not sure about loving a bj more than sex, it sure is a different feeling though. i thoroughly love recieving but also highly enjoy giving. much easier to give a bj/handjob while your guy is driving...:) but to say i like them more than sex? nope. they each are a wonderful part of a relationship. he sounds just a bit selfish.
 startle
Msg: 42
Posted: 8/1/2008 7:52:36 PM
guys who like bj' better than sex are selfish slobs. very bad sign. dump him now. a good lover will never say that. not even close. a good lover will say i like to please the women. believe him.
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 44
Posted: 8/1/2008 8:40:10 PM

guys who like bj' better than sex are selfish slobs. very bad sign. dump him now. a good lover will never say that. not even close. a good lover will say i like to please the women. believe him.

This is interesting. You should dump the man if he likes bj's better than sex, but he's perfect if he says he likes to please the women. So, it's ok for the woman to be selfish. As long as the woman is getting her pleasure, the guy should be lucky his c*ck gets 1 lick. I see.
 startle
Msg: 46
Posted: 8/1/2008 9:17:52 PM
from a girls point of view, which is the only one i care about, a guy who likes bj's best is a selfish and lousy lover because he has less experience because of his fixation on bj's. i am interested in being satisfied, too. i'm told i give a darn good bj but i like variety and im not here for your pleasure alone. if you let a guy get selfish, he will. men are spoiled, selfish children. dont let them walk all over you, girls. you can have whomever you want and thats what drives men crazy.
 spenn
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2008 9:32:48 PM
I'm a normal healthy guy. Of course I like a a good BJ. Who wouldn't. Hell at this point in my life a bad BJ would be a good one...well except if she has a bad overbite or has had alot of periodontal work. LOL.

It's just one normal aspect of a good healthy sex life between partners.

I am not selfish when it comes to this. I have to probelm going to "Taco Bell". I want her to scream out my name and praise the lord like she was at church on Sunday. I want to treat her like a Timex watch "takes a licking and keeps on ticking". I want to wear her like a hat. I want her to cum so hard she'll be in traction for a week.

So...any questions?
 spenn
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2008 9:36:38 PM
Hahahahahaha

See the dancing banana just got a hummer.....lol

So tell me you wouldnt love to start your day this way. I'm usually the horniest in the morning.
 spenn
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2008 9:44:35 PM
Saying you like oral sex better than sex is like saying you like peanut butter better than jelly. THEY GO TOGETHER.

I like to think oral is like the third inning in baseball.

1st is kissing
2nd is foreplay and heavy petting
3rd is oral

4th is "fasten your seatbelts....its gonna be a bumpy ride!"

If your guy is a one hit wonder or a two punp chuck....LOSE HIM.

ImAHotMess
Msg: 50
Posted: 9/3/2008 2:59:42 PM
I think giving blow jobs are better than sex some times ...I am far more entertained doing that & watching a man squirm and enjoy himself...just sayin...:) And this would be done to someone I love...daily....:)
Posted: 9/3/2008 3:37:55 PM
I say we get a real life focus group started to document the actual results...from many different women, with different experience levels.

Anyone else think this is a good idea? Great! I thought so. BBQ at my place this weekend?
 lady.in.the.streets
Msg: 56
Posted: 9/13/2008 5:34:36 PM
It all depends if you suck in bed, but give good head... lol
 SmellOfPoop
Msg: 59
Posted: 9/25/2008 6:15:08 PM
With there was a "beating a dead horse" emote on here.

A bj from a woman who wants to be down there, enjoys pleasing you, does everything she can to prolong it for you because it gets her hot (and if you're lucky, off as well) to get you hot, will be much much more satisfying than intercourse.

And yes, I believe in providing the same treatment - not just to be reciprocal - but because I enjoy it thoroughly.

Cannot waste my time with a woman who gives the old - "Mr. Owl. How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?" "Let's find out. A one, a two-hoo, a three - **CRUNCH**."
 sunglass201
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2008 10:50:08 AM
Honestly my orgasm from a bj is so intense it is almost uncomfortable. The feeling at orgasm makes my entire body shake. I have to tell my partner "please don't move" as it almost becomes to much. I do love getting one, but I have to be ready..
 Nancy54534
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 9/27/2008 2:34:38 PM
Some do some don't depends on the time and moment. As long there is some mutual satisfaction and reaction that can be wonderful. Sometimes it is better to give than to receive
 wildernesslost
Msg: 64
Posted: 10/6/2008 9:30:27 PM
I prefer oral sex as well but I give as good as I get...as long as its shaved...
 ForRumOnly
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 6/14/2010 2:16:44 PM
Blow jobs can definitely be better than sex, but I wouldn't give up one for the other.

BJ's are great because you don't have to do any work, so you can focus on the delightful sensations, and the sensations themselves are better because lips and tongue have so much more control and flexibility to deliver varying stimulation than a vagina.

Now if they could only genetically engineer vaginas to have tongues, that would be close to perfect!
 want to travel
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2010 8:43:29 AM
the great bow job is becoming a thing of the past,women are simply not interested about making the man happy, they are lazy, self centered lovers who only care about there pleasure
i am lucky, i have had 3 long term relationships, and all 3 where great people, 2 of them exceptional lovers
but now that i am single again, i am starting to realize , that i was really lucky, and the women i was with where the exception, and not the rule
north american women are the most likely to cheat,and notoriously poor or bad lovers
in answer to the question, yes, a really great blow job is as good if not better then sex, but it takes a woman with some pride and creativity, these women are few and far between
 .dej
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 6/19/2010 11:44:14 AM

Yes.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >