Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Masturbation in public places?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Merrylass
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Masturbation in public places?Page 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

You have masturbated in swimming baths, where children swim and others are likely to swim into your excretions?

I dunno. Fair's fair - you're swimming in their urine, after all. And don't tell me you never piddled in a pool when you were a kid. I didn't have any pools around me when I was that young but everybody I know that did says they didn't bother to get out of the pool.
 Kindredspirit07
Msg: 77
Masturbation in public places?
Posted: 6/11/2008 1:49:08 AM
You were steering the plane with your penis! What next?
 skyman1
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 6/11/2008 3:22:29 AM

You have masturbated in swimming baths, where children swim and others are likely to swim into your excretions?

It's no big deal. I wouldn't worry about that guy getting his excretions on me. I'm a strong swimmer. I can out swim his excretions any day of the week.
 Ms.Sweet Sinful Seduction
Msg: 79
Posted: 7/17/2008 1:12:32 PM
Um, doing that in public, me, no. But the thrill of having sex in public, bring it on, I'm totally game, lol.
 tilt-o-whirl
Msg: 80
Posted: 7/17/2008 1:54:19 PM
I'm guessing the in-flight movie was really boring huh?

german chick 1968
Msg: 81
Posted: 7/17/2008 3:09:16 PM
how in the world can you have 2 intense orgasms without even breathing hard or anything of the sorts , and your neighbor not knowing ?????
am I missing something here lol , I always thought that even guys have to breath a bit when they cum . hmmmm maby i missed that part of the lesson lol.
 Joeld49
Msg: 82
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2008 12:50:46 PM
I once new a girl whose vagina was a public place. Does that count?
 cut_is_best
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2009 3:30:00 AM
Ive masturbated in front of woman a few times in public places.
Most look away or just keep walking and pretending not to notice but have had a couple stop and watch me. I went through a stage in my mid 20's where I would get my hard co*k out in front of woman in public places and stroke it , Have done it on trains , buses , parks etc.
 Closer2U
Msg: 84
Posted: 4/11/2009 3:58:44 AM
Do you ever have sex WITH anyone? lol

No judgement....just wow.That's a trip man!
Ever gotten arrested for it?
I would stop and watch.
Seems it would be easy to find you.......
 Sultry11
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2009 5:16:53 AM
Hahaha.... I'd probably stop and watch too. And egg you on!
 LakeCountyGal
Msg: 86
Posted: 4/11/2009 10:03:35 AM
I've done it in my car while driving along...but only usually late at night so that no one can accidentally see anything if they would happen to notice me, and usually only if I'm more "alone" on the road. If a truck was right behind me, even at night, I wouldn't.

Not very often though. Public sex can be a tricky deal, which is why I rarely do it. But sometimes, when I'm driving home from work, its a nice quick little way to relieve stress... and I am, very quick about it. lol.
 tonytexas25
Msg: 87
Posted: 4/11/2009 12:29:49 PM
Never been that honry to rub one out in public. I don't think I would. I would have and have had sex in public. Nothing to daring, just in a car or park.
 cut_is_best
Msg: 88
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2009 4:22:22 PM
Yea , I have sex to much Lol.
Never gotten arrested , Im very carefull to check that only the person I want to see me jerking can see me. I even met a woman once and had sex with her after watching me jerk my co*k , she was realy into it.
Dont do it all the time , I do enjoy doing it though as I find it a very big turn on.
Wish you could watch , Im 7 inches and cut and would love you to watch me cum.
 MandaKay
Msg: 89
Posted: 4/11/2009 4:32:02 PM
wow....I deal with guys like that in jail. The ones who like to wank off in public, in front of people...anywhere and anytime. Most are sex offenders, others are pedophilles. Not my cup of tea. I'd call the cops if I saw someone doing that. We had a guy in jail recently...he had been seen by others jacking off. Then he moved on to flashing himself to children. And then tried to rape someone.
 cut_is_best
Msg: 90
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2009 4:39:57 PM
Each to there own , but I dont think it has anything to do with flashing ones self infront of children or rape ? ? ? ?
I have good relationships with females and alot of them are turned on by my fetishes and also have open sex lives. I dont wank my co*k anywhere and anytime.
 Closer2U
Msg: 91
Posted: 4/11/2009 4:40:02 PM
Well............if your talking to me.......Hello to you...lol
Wow.......my first indecent proposal! Damn that's tempting in my "condition"!
I'm looking at 365 days without.....so yeah....nice to know someone is getting off around here!And by the way....I AM already watching you..............look out the window.I'm rubbing one out right now. See me in the TREE, baby?

I think it's a fun,harmless rush.

Does going 65 on the highway with trucks all around looking in while I am coming....count? I find this whole thing.......and turn on, no different than having sex with someone in semi-public places.

Sick? Twisted? Perverted? Pedophile?Gross.......Never came into my mind.....guess I must be going to hell too......COOL....all the BEST people are 'there'!!!!!!!!

I'll be looking for you 'Cut is Best'.......how will I know it's you? lol

Hold up......that would be my first DECENT proposal......lol
I think I love you.hahahahahaha
 cut_is_best
Msg: 92
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2009 4:46:10 PM
Hi Closer2U

If you see a fit looking late 30's guy with dark hair and deep blue eyes who has a nice smile and a thick long circumcised****then you will know its me LoL.
Im along way from you but wish I was close by as it looks like we could have fun.

I did try and send you a private email just to say I love what you say in your posts but your profile wants a photo. I love a woman who is down to earth and says what and how she feels.

Mike.
 Sultry11
Msg: 93
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2009 5:36:27 PM
Hey Mike....

You got webcam
 Channybeans
Msg: 94
Posted: 4/11/2009 7:36:40 PM
Not as funny when your the one being masterbated to!!!!! I hope you enjoy that but I think its rude and just disgusting. Try being the person some weirdo is watching and wanking it to and youll understand my distaste for the activity.
 Closer2U
Msg: 95
Posted: 4/11/2009 7:40:33 PM
Changed it just for you Mike.......But I have to ask.....why no photo?
For someone into being seen.....I find that ironic.
My "box" is open now......lol Damn......I swear..ALL the good ones are TAKEN....or too far away..or GAY! lol

<div class="quote">If you see a fit looking late 30's guy with dark hair and deep blue eyes who has a nice smile and a thick long circumcised****then you will know its me LoL.
Ok.....so now I know, you checked out what I was looking for in a man,in my profile! Damn.Too sexy and too unfair!Ok..........well....enough public "indecency."
So....what's it like in New Zealand? Mate.
Write me anytime..........I'd love to hear about your exploits.
Nothing like having an audience is there.
I think everyone here is an exhibitionist and a voyuer at heart.......
with words, minus the guts you have!

wish I was closer2u
Would love to be your muse.
I could use one myself.
One woman's 'pervert' is another woman's dream.....
so don't sweat the judgement.....and yeah....get a web cam! lol

imagine the possibilities.............
 GM032
Msg: 96
Posted: 4/11/2009 7:44:42 PM

I recently had experience of masturbating in the Aeroplane on my seat, but that was a completely secret activity, no one could guess, not even my neighbor...It was the best experience I had in public. Have you had similar public experiences?

Is it exciting for you to do it in public places? It's full of excitement for me...I did it in office too and many other places.
Your view?

You know, people get locked up for that sort of thing.
 HeartyLips
Msg: 97
Posted: 4/11/2009 8:17:04 PM
Masturbating in public places is creepy. a decent person will never do that in public places. there is a right time and a right place to do for that thing.

I had experience seeing a guy masturbating in public and its really scared me to death.

just recently I've seen a guy masturbating in the library . I was very busy looking at the book when I turned around in the corner I saw this guy holding his huge *ick , I quickly walk away as far as I can, I was very nervious because I was afraid he's going to grab me.

AK-12
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2009 8:40:42 PM
Um, that makes me sick, Next time keep it to yourself.
 Bobby Ramone
Msg: 99
Posted: 4/11/2009 9:22:29 PM
Believe it or not, there was a thread on this site maybe from last summer, discussing a true news story where a man was doing this on an airplane and the end result actually wound up in a female passenger's face.
 ripley65
Msg: 100
Posted: 4/12/2009 2:02:12 AM

The first and only time for me.....The 'mood' struck me, but noticed i was running late for my tanning app't in the next town over, so i strategically placed my bullet ( ), and in the car i went! lol With the bullet speed control in one hand and the steering wheel in the other,,,,all's i can say is its hard to keep the foot on the gas at an even speed and keep eyes on the road! LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Masturbation in public places?