Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CHAOTICBEAUTINESS
Msg: 863
Curvy Vs SlimPage 37 of 37    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37)
I agree that slim or big you can have curves. Curves usually means as was said before you have a defined waistline. Your curves have to do with your lines at your sides. It doesn't usually mean curves in the front or the back. So bootys or boobs don't count when it comes to curves. Women that have children, not all, usually do have more defined hips and gives them more curves, but it isn't always true. Genetics plays a role in the curves.
 CHAOTICBEAUTINESS
Msg: 873
Curvy Vs Slim
Posted: 11/16/2008 10:02:51 AM
^^^^^No you look like the shape of a bowling pin. I think BB&W would be more accurate too, not sure if you know what "a few extra pounds" means. (Few would be like 10 max, not 50.) You would not be described as curvy as your waistline goes outward quite a bit. Curvy indicates your waistline goes inwards. With the redness in your face, I am guessing you probably are having some blood pressure problems that should be addressed. I hope that you and your doctor are working on your health for your daughter's sake, if not for your own.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 876
Curvy Vs Slim
Posted: 11/16/2008 10:36:39 AM
^^^I think he was quoting someone else but didn't box the quote - girldiver maybe? It looks like he meant it about himself but I think he was responding to someone above him...
 CHAOTICBEAUTINESS
Msg: 879
Curvy Vs Slim
Posted: 11/16/2008 11:18:14 AM
How was it insensitive? I thought he said he had a curvy figure. He has that he is a few extra pounds, he obviously isn't. His weight and age are indications of medical problems and I said I hoped he was doing something about them with his doctor for his daughter if not him. Not insensitive that is called concern. (And there are people that mark athletic that are BBW, average that are a few extra, etc. People don't mark that area according to how they really are, I noticed it.)

It isn't my fault he doesn't know how to use the quote feature.

I didn't say he looked like a beached whale as some men have said about women, or twigs as others have said. I said a bowling pin. Have you never seen bowling pins being painted to look like people? Or if I would have said a bowling ball, that would be bad. Here we are saying hour glass in comparison to women. That is another none human inanimate object.

Don't expect me to pity someone that is in denial about their weight. He stated he had an hour glass, that is what was written and that is what I responded to. If you want to say you are curvy, well I will look at your profile and tell you what inanimate object I think you are shaped like. I haven't called myself curvy or slim, I have only discussed the topic and what others have stated on here.
 CHAOTICBEAUTINESS
Msg: 887
Curvy Vs Slim
Posted: 11/16/2008 8:32:14 PM
Look to the right of the message box, it shows you how to quote using the [] and the word quote. That is how you show quotes on here.

Sorry about your skin condition, but the picture your daughter took does make you look heavier than what you are saying and I have seen painted pins that look like people.

As I said before, I don't say I am curvy or slim. I am athletic. I have a boy friend. He is happy with my shape and I am happy with his, that is what is important.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >