Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Vannili
Msg: 188
view profile
History
When men get all GIRLIE.Page 12 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
When men get GIRLIE.

Did they borrow your nighties and makeup,heheheh...

why is it that you lose yourself when it comes to women ? Being a doormat and doing whatever the girl wants is not attractive! Being a yes dear,no dear kinda guy is not attractive! Speak your thoughts. If you don't like something we do tell us instead of holding back and allowing us to think you don't have a spine!

Take Charge! Be a the man in the relationship. We want to feel like we are taken care of ,not the other way around!!!
OK, I needed to get this out off my chest. Thanks.

Count me out on this silly diatribe, I am incharge of me, as an adult woman who knows her own mind , who knows what is a team work on relationship if a guy said yes dear,no dear, he is on the team with me.. He approve of me, and no statics of verbal fights.....
I don't need a guy to" take care of me", my FATHER already did that ,,,he schooled me on my behavior and he thinks I am good at the age of 14...
 Pingshooter
Msg: 193
view profile
History
When men get all GIRLIE.
Posted: 4/27/2010 11:51:14 AM

Did they borrow your nighties and makeup,heheheh...

That's the first thing I thought of when I read the subject line.

I'm not exactly sure what "getting GIRLIE" is..can anyone explain?

I've held purses when my late wife was trying on clothes..I've gone out and purchased necessary female (monthly) things. Never bothered me a bit. Have I cried during a movie? Not even going to admit to that..but I don't like the Ol Yellar movie..but..what exactly is "getting all GIRLIE"?
 christ on a crutch
Msg: 195
view profile
History
When men get all GIRLIE.
Posted: 4/27/2010 3:44:22 PM

Have I cried during a movie?

the scene at the end with dorothy and the scarecrow gets me every time.

i have to pull a frilly pink hanky out of my man purse and blow a big ol salvo into it.
 *buzz*
Msg: 196
view profile
History
When men get all GIRLIE.
Posted: 4/28/2010 1:07:12 PM

Women don't like making decisions, and of course expect men to read their minds to know what she wants.

I don't think so that it is about liking or not liking to make a decision by the gentler gender . In a relationship someone has their forte and someone does it with a gusto.
When two people are like two peas in a pod, mind reading is not an issue
 SilentInk
Msg: 200
When men get all GIRLIE.
Posted: 5/8/2010 4:27:08 PM
I actually happen to like the a 'yes dear, no dear kinda guy'. If you don't want them, send them my way please.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >