Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 elmuchoburrito
Msg: 199
Would u still date a girl if she won't sleep with u?Page 11 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
wait for sex because she has trust issues vs
angry sex because she has hate and manipulative issues
leave them both alone.
 KratosSpawn
Msg: 200
Would u still date a girl if she won't sleep with u?
Posted: 9/28/2013 3:21:51 PM
No, all women are sexual. Just like men are.

If she is not intimate with you, she is getting sufficed by someone else.

Lingering around when she has rejected you sexually several times will only end you up in the friend zone.
 35brock
Msg: 201
Posted: 10/3/2013 10:10:20 AM
No. We don't need to have sex on the first date. But I'm not waiting until I get married either. LOL.
 DameWrite
Msg: 202
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2013 2:47:13 AM
I only want sleep with a man who really would like to sleep with me. If I have to wait, I'll understand and give it a month or so before I'd probably start to feel he's not right for me. It all depends on why he wants to wait.

I know if I'm attracted right off the hop.
I'll know if I am turned on by him by his behavior first, then his sexual ways.

If I can't get past his behavior, there won't be any "ways" to sway me.
 Theme_Pack
Msg: 203
Posted: 10/10/2013 3:28:05 AM
If she's a quite eater, eats with her mouth closed, they sure are rare and she doesn't mind that my bed is in the living room and my couch is in the bedroom.....ya I can wait.....
 sigungq
Msg: 204
view profile
History
Posted: 10/10/2013 3:32:04 PM

Let's say u go out on a date & it goes great. Then u go out again & this time it's even better with a hot & heavy make out session. Would u hold it against the girl if she didn't want to actually go all the way right then? What if she wanted to wait for a while? Not years or anything...just to be sure it was right.

I don't see anything wrong with waiting a while. Just as long as the guy doesn't start getting blue balls over it.
 jweaze
Msg: 205
Posted: 10/11/2013 12:49:07 AM
No I wouldn't hold it against her. I'd respect it more than anything.
 Theme_Pack
Msg: 206
Posted: 10/11/2013 2:52:14 PM
My last gf of 3 yrs...it was 3 months before we slept together....I have the utmost respect for women and its usually reciprocated in kind.....
Only a tard would say that a woman who makes you wait, (by the way we waited together) the sex will probably be sporadic after ...really...you're dating the wrong women...
 cleverpaws
Msg: 207
Posted: 10/12/2013 3:59:05 PM
Are you saying that sex is better with a women you wait 3 months to sleep with... rather than someone you have sex with in " the heat of the moment" ? I suppose then the later , would be the sporadic one,..... Why does there have to be a time limit frame for sex? who set's it? You will know when the moment is right !!! then just enjoy !!!!!
 JustForPhone
Msg: 208
Posted: 10/14/2013 3:38:40 PM
I'd "hold it against her!"
 rosewood_girl
Msg: 209
Posted: 10/15/2013 8:39:42 PM
Sure? Its dating, not a relationship. You shouldn't sleep with everyone you date..lol
 elklover13
Msg: 210
Posted: 12/9/2013 12:55:44 PM
Unfortunately some men like me view women has a life partner, soulmate, etc. not a dating relationship. Just like I don't view women has friends. It is an awkward word to use for someone of the opposite sex. I never think of a woman has a friend. Sex comes too much into it and it is true that men think about sex every 3 minutes on average. I know I do. Basically if a woman does not want to sleep with me and tells me she doesn't any sex or wants to wait til engagement or marriage I tell her to leave me alone and never talk to me again. Just like I tell women I won't wait 12 months or even 6 months for sex.
 Confident-Realist
Msg: 211
Posted: 12/10/2013 1:46:10 AM

Then u go out again & this time it's even better with a hot & heavy make out session. Would u hold it against the girl if she didn't want to actually go all the way right then?

No. And if the guy really likes you, he shouldn't be upset. If he walks because of it at that point on a 2nd date, all he wanted was some porking.

What if she wanted to wait for a while?

Well, how long is a "while"? lol If she's obsessed about "waiting", then that's emotionally weird...

Not years or anything...just to be sure it was right.

Well I'd hope not years! Sheesh, that'd be nuts. To be sure it's right? Well, that applies to all folks who may "do it" faster than others. It's about comfort-zone #1.

But you shouldn't be consciously obsessed about the "right time" or "waiting". It makes things weird if that's wrapped around your mind. Basically, like other things that Aren't sex, you just take things at a certain pace. That's all. You make sure it isn't too slow, and if it's not, and they get frustrated -- it's their loss.

Much the same like meeting one's parents (even casually). You should hold off on not doing that too early... even if they're Really close to their parents and it's really casual, etc. It speeds things up into bf/gf mode too early. Unless one already knew the person well or always had a crush on them, they're not going to want to go from 1st date->bf/gf so fast that it's all blurred together.

Now, merely having sex doesn't mean or imply you're going to be bf/gf, nor should it put a ton of pressure on things. But you at least want to keep yourself from going all-the-way until you have that comfort zone with them that they won't just disappear for no reason or lose interest out of the blue, etc.
 Gideon_70
Msg: 212
Posted: 12/28/2013 12:55:06 PM
I would appreciate it. I prefer to wait a while, and have no problem waiting on the girl to take all the time she needs.
 deerdog1
Msg: 213
view profile
History
Posted: 12/28/2013 1:41:47 PM
I was young and dumb once like many of you guys are still..I was engaged to my first wife for over a year and we waited to have sex ..because she said that we needed to wait ..I agreed to this even though neither of us were virgins .. because I was smitten and took her at her word that she wanted me but because of past mistakes wanted to wait ..but shortly after the honeymoon I found out that sex was way low on her list of reasons she wanted to get married ..I also found out why other guys had dumped her after they had sex ..she was just no damn good at it ...so my answer is Hell no if she can wait ..then sex is not on her priority list or she just wants a husband not a lover ..telling me she wants me will never again suffice
 rudolf6751
Msg: 214
Posted: 12/29/2013 9:48:32 PM
Matter of fact I would stop dating her if she expected me to make love to her before marriage.
 hellz4
Msg: 215
Posted: 12/31/2013 3:44:12 PM
Most guys would hold it against a girl because... the majority of guys are shallow. The older they get the more mature they become and eventually one night stands get lonely and they become ready to settle down and seek more. But I believe the majority of young men probably have ulterior motives.
However.. this is Only my opinion not fact, developed through the experience of being born into the male category ha.
 Ladyinred4755
Msg: 216
Posted: 12/31/2013 6:01:04 PM
The older they get the more mature they become and eventually onenight stands get lonely and they become ready to settle down and seek more
LOL, So far my experience has been the OLDER men are MORE impatient! A man once told me on a first meet/date, "I wouldn't buy a pair of shoes without trying them on first" . (Saw him twice, no sex. ) Months later he contacts me again, and when I reminded him of the reason I had no desire to see him again, he told me, "Well it's all your fault you know for being too attractive". Yah, whatever!
And of course there is the proverbial "test driving the sports car". Again, LMAO, Whatever!
From my first serious boyfriend in high school, (age 18, dated for a year, sex around the 7 month mark, I moved away) to my 1st husband, second husband, Bf's of a year to 19 months, and the last few years dating men, from 6-7 months, ALL of them WAITED until I was ready. All but one of them, a few months to 8 years younger. The older men want satisfaction, yesterday!
I have regretted not following that little voice in my head.
Sooo, the conclusion. If a man can't keep his pants on until I AM ready, .....Yah Whatever!
 SngleNarlington
Msg: 217
Posted: 12/31/2013 6:58:29 PM
I would not date a woman who wouldn't sleep with me. I would think of her as a friend but that would be it. I see nothing wrong with her decision but it's about finding someone you are compatible with and that’s someone I would not be compatible with.
 elklover13
Msg: 218
Posted: 1/4/2014 12:54:45 PM
I just lose respect for a woman if she refuses to have sex with me after we already did it once. Guys are all about visual and physical attraction. If I have to wait til engagement or marriage or several months she not worth it. Guys have needs and it's appears disrespectful to me that I can't have my needs met. I would cheat on a woman in a heart beat if she refused sex unless she has a reason outside something medically wrong.

Which is why I had sex before and the woman said she wanted to wait a few more months to have sex again. I told her she used me and told me never to talk to me again.
 BabblingBrookes
Msg: 219
Posted: 1/7/2014 7:01:17 AM
Every person is different. Making out with a guy I've only met twice is way too fast for me, but right on course for another person. The key is to find someone who fits YOUR needs, not a general consensus of what's "normal". You should never compromise your emotional well-being because someone else is comfortable with you doing so. You're both involved, so you should both be comfortable with the decision to take it further. If he is too uncomfortable with waiting until you're comfortable, then he needs to find someone that is willing to adhere to his timeline. Sex has never been a purely physical act for me, so I would never consider someone who treats it as such. If I want an orgasm, I can get one on my own.

My boyfriend and I waited a couple of months before we became intimate because neither of us were interested in having sex with a complete stranger.
 that_ol_lady
Msg: 220
Posted: 1/10/2014 6:08:05 PM
I understand the need to wait an not always jump into things..

but seriously im not a guy but if I have an actual attraction to the person an they was making me wait for say example a month..i swear to God they better be able to make the earth move an have me speaking in tongues or either get cheated on an then dumped..sorry
 Ownerofdogs
Msg: 221
Posted: 1/15/2014 8:00:40 PM
Yes, I would. I fail to see any reason not to respect that. If we're already making out hot & heavy, there's got to be some kind of spark there, so why rush a good thing?

Then again, even if we're not "hot & heavy", there's still no reason to. I'm old fashioned though.
 forumfella
Msg: 222
Posted: 1/15/2014 8:21:20 PM
Usually that doesn't happen till after you marry them
 30danAZAK
Msg: 223
Posted: 1/16/2014 5:43:28 PM
Every time I have tried to take it slow with a girl I have been accused of being gay and they ended up with someone else. I been burned too many times for trying to take it slow and for the most part have found that girls want sex just as much and quickly as guys do.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >