Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 SngleNarlington
Msg: 217
Would u still date a girl if she won't sleep with u?Page 15 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
I would not date a woman who wouldn't sleep with me. I would think of her as a friend but that would be it. I see nothing wrong with her decision but it's about finding someone you are compatible with and that’s someone I would not be compatible with.
 elklover13
Msg: 218
Would u still date a girl if she won't sleep with u?
Posted: 1/4/2014 12:54:45 PM
I just lose respect for a woman if she refuses to have sex with me after we already did it once. Guys are all about visual and physical attraction. If I have to wait til engagement or marriage or several months she not worth it. Guys have needs and it's appears disrespectful to me that I can't have my needs met. I would cheat on a woman in a heart beat if she refused sex unless she has a reason outside something medically wrong.

Which is why I had sex before and the woman said she wanted to wait a few more months to have sex again. I told her she used me and told me never to talk to me again.
 BabblingBrookes
Msg: 219
Posted: 1/7/2014 7:01:17 AM
Every person is different. Making out with a guy I've only met twice is way too fast for me, but right on course for another person. The key is to find someone who fits YOUR needs, not a general consensus of what's "normal". You should never compromise your emotional well-being because someone else is comfortable with you doing so. You're both involved, so you should both be comfortable with the decision to take it further. If he is too uncomfortable with waiting until you're comfortable, then he needs to find someone that is willing to adhere to his timeline. Sex has never been a purely physical act for me, so I would never consider someone who treats it as such. If I want an orgasm, I can get one on my own.

My boyfriend and I waited a couple of months before we became intimate because neither of us were interested in having sex with a complete stranger.
 that_ol_lady
Msg: 220
Posted: 1/10/2014 6:08:05 PM
I understand the need to wait an not always jump into things..

but seriously im not a guy but if I have an actual attraction to the person an they was making me wait for say example a month..i swear to God they better be able to make the earth move an have me speaking in tongues or either get cheated on an then dumped..sorry
 Ownerofdogs
Msg: 221
Posted: 1/15/2014 8:00:40 PM
Yes, I would. I fail to see any reason not to respect that. If we're already making out hot & heavy, there's got to be some kind of spark there, so why rush a good thing?

Then again, even if we're not "hot & heavy", there's still no reason to. I'm old fashioned though.
 forumfella
Msg: 222
Posted: 1/15/2014 8:21:20 PM
Usually that doesn't happen till after you marry them
 30danAZAK
Msg: 223
Posted: 1/16/2014 5:43:28 PM
Every time I have tried to take it slow with a girl I have been accused of being gay and they ended up with someone else. I been burned too many times for trying to take it slow and for the most part have found that girls want sex just as much and quickly as guys do.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >