Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mistressdolly
Msg: 49
Would u still date a girl if she won't sleep with u?Page 2 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)
Some men won't have the will to wait.

On the other hand, some men enjoy being Teased and Denied or Denied altogether.

Stay true to your heart.

Simple.

Mistress Dolly
the orig.
 chrylann
Msg: 50
view profile
History
Would u still date a girl if she won't sleep with u?
Posted: 12/18/2007 6:26:31 PM
Double Standard is right. After a couple of dates, if he proposes sex, he's not a keeper either.
 crayonzz
Msg: 51
Posted: 12/18/2007 7:45:21 PM
I'm thinking of the number of girls who would sleep with me that I wouldn't date for vatius reasons.

- She's a leech. Trying to bleed me dry of what ever litle money I have.

- The drama queen the fashion addict. I am worthless to her. A decoration. She's hung up that she simply hassss to have a boyfriend or she ca't face her drama queen friends.

- the abuser. husband basher etc. Already well discussed.

- The trouble maker. Not the one who abuses me but the one who starts fights with everyoneelse over nothig and then hides behind the boyfriend

- The control freak. Queen bee etc.
 GratefulGuy1
Msg: 53
Posted: 12/18/2007 10:58:01 PM
I was only trying to point out that sometimes there are double standards. If I had said, "if I'm paying, she's putting out" I would have been crucified. When a woman says it, it's viewed as being humorous. That's a double standard. However, I agree that too many men (and there are women like this too) who think that if they spend money on a date that they are entitled to "something" in return. That's crazy! When I date a woman, it's only to enjoy her company and see if there's mutual values and chemistry and hopefully it'll grow into something more where there's love and affirmation there.
 iamamaneater
Msg: 54
Posted: 5/22/2012 10:26:14 AM
Why would anyone want to date these types in the first place? Strangely, they are popular with young men and the crowds of girls who want to hang out with them.

As for sex, I revert back to my old advice: do not date or sleep with them for two months if you want to be certain that they are just interested. Don't date guys or girls you hardly know--insist on meeting people at work, through social events, friends, etc. instead, and get to know them. Ask someone out on a date when you know you are seriously interested. The sex playmates can find each other at bars, in the street, backalleys, and hotels, and should not be rewarded with dating and sex. If you avoid them, you will not have a problem. These types enjoy stringing others along, playing games, and using dating and relationships for their own benefit. I had a female friend years ago who did it all the time, and the men went very fast with her, only to find themselves discarded along with the boyfriend and the others on the side, easily within less than two months or so, and she had at least 75 men in 7 years, and to my proper estimation (including the ones I never men), closer to 100 or so.
 BigJ_78
Msg: 55
Posted: 5/22/2012 10:42:09 AM
2 dates is about my limit unless shes on her period or something.. No sex by the 3rd date, well, than thats it for that chick, I delete her #
 abelian
Msg: 56
Posted: 5/22/2012 10:55:40 AM
I had a female friend years ago who did it all the time, and the men went very fast with her, only to find themselves discarded along with the boyfriend and the others on the side, easily within less than two months or so,

I'm not sure I see the problem. In two months, I'm not going to fall in love with someone and all I would ever expect from having sex with someone, is sex. I think I'd find it difficult to see myself as ``discarded.'' After only two months, I'd think of it more like, ``Oh well.''

she had at least 75 men in 7 years, and to my proper estimation (including the ones I never men), closer to 100 or so.

At least when she's 80, she won't be wondering what she missed.
 charlieusn
Msg: 57
Posted: 5/22/2012 11:34:22 AM
I wouldn't mind waiting for a couple more dates. I don't go out expecting sex on the x# date. I don't hold a woman to a double standard, what two consenting adults do is between them.
As pssst and peiganjan pointed out, if she's paying and wants me to put out well, guess I'm putting out. :)
 abelian
Msg: 58
Posted: 5/22/2012 1:50:50 PM
If you sleep with me on the first or second date, I'll do it but I'll have no respect for you afterwards because you obviously have no respect for yourself.

Then you also would have no respect for yourself and she shouldn't have any respect for you, either. If she has no self-respect for sleeping with you on the first date, then by the same token, you have no self-respect for sleeping with her on the first date.
 platypus_man
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2012 9:00:37 AM
I'll date someone without having sex with them, but I would never marry someone who I haven't had sex with. You really need to know that you're sexually compatible if you're planning on marrying someone; that said, it's usually the woman who brings up the 'where is this relationship going' question, so in this day and age, if you expect a positive answer to that, you should already have a sexual relationship with your dating partner.
 ArticLife
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2012 11:32:25 AM
If I like the girl enough, of course I'd wait. Sex is a bonus, if that. Not a requirement nor the whole substance.
 dearsavannah
Msg: 61
Posted: 5/23/2012 1:29:53 PM
I don't care what any men have to say, if you want to wait then wait. Self respect is very important and if you can't respect yourself and stop when you want to stop for fear of being rejected, then that man will have no respect for you at all.
 dearsavannah
Msg: 62
Posted: 5/23/2012 1:32:34 PM
That's not true. You can say "Hey, I think we're moving a little fast and I really like you. I just don't want to rush things and screw this up." You have just as much say in when you have sex as does your partner.
 abelian
Msg: 63
Posted: 5/23/2012 1:39:03 PM
I disagree. I'm not the one putting myself in a compromising situation.

You can disagree all you like, but that only makes you a hypocrite. If a woman is having sex with you on a first date, you're doing exactly the same thing she is doing - having sex on the first date. If you have no respect for her because of what she's doing, then can't have any respect for yourself for doing exactly the same thing, at least not without being logically challenged and a hypocrite.

The ladies have the power to choose when and where.

So do you, unless you forget how to say no when you get a hard on.
 iMacgirl
Msg: 64
Posted: 5/23/2012 1:58:23 PM

So do you, unless you forget how to say no when you get a hard on.

Loved it... Thank you Abelian =))
 Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Msg: 65
Posted: 5/23/2012 5:46:09 PM

Pez2688
I disagree. I'm not the one putting myself in a compromising situation.

Then you just haven't thought it through, how compromising your position is, maybe because the blood has run to your little head. If she was up to no good and you're standing there with your engorged d!ck in your hand, you're not in a very good position to defend yourself, either.

Add that to your hypocritical attitude, if she's a Slut for doing it, then you're just as much a Man-Slut, TOO!
 tuxqueot
Msg: 66
Posted: 5/23/2012 6:30:02 PM
I wouldn't date a woman who wouldn't sleep with me. But then, I mean sleep, not have sex. At some point in a relationship you have to be comfortable and trusting enough with your partner to be able to sleep in the same bed. And I believe finding someone you want to wake up to is more important than finding someone to have sex with. Sex is easy to find, even someone like me has had to turn down one-nighters and FWBs. A lasting, trusting relationship is a tad more difficult to find.

Now, on topic, if she would not have sex with me, I would have to find out why. At my age, the prospect of children is not much of an issue (besides, I've been snipped) and the idea of "saving herself til marriage" is, well, laughable? So about the only reason I can think of for not having sex is fear STDs and that's easy to solve with a trip to the doctors for a few tests. If I were in a long term relationship, I would think that eventually sex would happen. Unless she just didn't like sex at all, with anyone, ever, in which case I would hope that would be something discussed up front and prior to any expectations.

edited: Of course, I would only even consider sex with someone I was in an exclusive, long term relationship with. I don't expect a woman to "put out" just because I bought her dinner.
 FairIsFair
Msg: 67
Posted: 5/23/2012 8:08:25 PM
I met a man on this site who claimed to be wanting someone long term and someone to spend the 2nd half of his life with....Our first meet, he was affectionate. Maybe too affectionate for someone I had just met.
Our 2nd meeting...he was all over me. I did not put out.
If I was looking for sex and only sex...sure, I might have screwed him the 2nd time seeing him.

His idea of a 3rd meeting was to bring me back to his place.
I told him that I wanted to wait for 2 weeks. He said it was too long. We ended up parting ways.

To answer the original question...Depends on the guy, I guess and what he is looking for.
 Lionesse19
Msg: 68
Posted: 5/24/2012 12:24:13 AM
You mean on a first date which is what it is. Not many girls would go all the way as you are a stranger in essence. If she has low self esteem or drunk or high, she may. What if she wanted to wait a while? Would you try to force her. Rather silly question.
 Tvampy
Msg: 69
Posted: 5/24/2012 1:49:00 AM
Nope .. Ok least by 3rd date .
 LipstickJunkee
Msg: 70
Posted: 5/24/2012 10:11:36 AM
Maybe it's just me, but when you're going on a date.. you're going on a DATE, not a booty call.. or whatever else you want to call it.
Each scenario could be different, but for real- some things are just better after you've waited a little bit for *it/them!
 want to travel
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 5/24/2012 12:18:55 PM
I would have to say,"we can be friends"
both women and men play all kinds of 'games', at all ages
I am not into that thanks
, once it gets hot and heavy, it goes all the way
 hitmygoals
Msg: 72
Posted: 5/24/2012 5:19:35 PM
Yes ... Sure would ... lets be honest if a girl wants to jump right into bed with you that means she is probably pretty comfy with that behavior and how many times has she done just that with other guys ...... I kind of like Mr Rodgers not to too bee falling off I prefer him coming out of his neighborhood nice and healthy..... I dont want or need some STD .... Now on the other hand if a girl wants too wait and makes you wait the connection is better when you finally do, the guy and girl both respect each other more and more trust is built up and the sex is actually better .... no matter what is said guys do not respect girls who put out on the first date ... period and if you do end up dating each other it is usally a short lived relationship because the only connection you had was sexual to begin with ..... now everyone can attack my thoughts :)
 cupper3
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2012 12:04:39 AM
Any girl I date more then once is because I believe there is a relationship potential there. Sex is part of a good one.

Do I expect sex on "x" number of dates? Not at all, although if we go out for more than 2 dates, it seems we are in either her bed or my bed by the fifth one at the latest. I'm a bit picky, and hope the person I am with is too. Picky means not just looks and body, but also the person she is. Strange as some women may feel about a guy saying this, I've turned down sex because I saw no potential for any further relationship. Love to get my rocks off, but there has to be some mental and emotional stuff going on too.

JMHO
 Secondhand_Lion
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 5/25/2012 12:52:40 AM
I think we should get the sex out of the way before the first date.....that way, I'm not throwing away good money on someone that smells like the sh*t house door on a shrimp boat.............it's a poor economy remember! LOL
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >