Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BigJ_78
Msg: 75
Would u still date a girl if she won't sleep with u?Page 3 of 15    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15)

You mean on a first date which is what it is. Not many girls would go all the way as you are a stranger in essence

See, this isnt really true..Usually, by the time I have a date with a woman from POF, or any site, we have exchanged numerous emails, texted pretty heavily, talked on the phone a bit, ramped up the sexual tension, and probably even exchanged a few naughty pics as well..

So by the time the first date happens, its not like we are complete strangers, we're usually pretty much in sync with each other in terms of desiring sex, which is a completely normal human desire.
 ohenryx
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Would u still date a girl if she won't sleep with u?
Posted: 5/26/2012 10:55:40 AM

Behind-Blue-Eyes_53
Add that to your hypocritical attitude, if she's a Slut for doing it, then you're just as much a Man-Slut, TOO!

I know you weren’t speaking to me, and I am not a hypocrite, but I have been called a “Man-Slut” before. It is a label I wear with pride!
 sunraker
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2012 11:41:21 AM
You say you have no issues but i think deep down you do.

"nothing is a bigger turn-off to me than an expectation for sex". A normal person should have sex expectation.

"nor do I play control games with sex" I think your capable of playing control games and probably do.

"Do guys who are grown-up really have a problem with waiting say, a month? I think you might have the problem of growing up. We are not 16 and we know that sex is a part of relationships but it shouldn't be as big a thing as you make out.....it's just natural. Got to go,have fun.
 sunraker
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2012 11:46:59 AM
What a crock .....your just intimidated and scared or very inexperienced/young
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 5/26/2012 12:18:49 PM
Hey, what is this "sleep" stuff?
Are you looking for a nap date?

Geez, if you're looking for sex why don't you just say sex. Sleep? children.

For me I want to know a woman, intimately / experientially, before I get to "know" her, sexually.
Sex tends to mask so many other facets of a long term relationship. So while sexual intensity can fade over time, character tends to remain.

TK
[patience is a virtue]
 wildlifelover1979
Msg: 80
Posted: 5/26/2012 1:25:15 PM
I won't date a woman if she won't sleep with me.
 CDigital78
Msg: 81
Posted: 5/26/2012 1:43:07 PM
Why wouldn't she sleep with me? is she religious and wants to wait for marriage? then no, i would not date her, we would just be irredeemably incompatible if she felt that strongly about religion. Does she have a low sex drive or no interest in sex? then no, i would not date her, once again that is something that would basically doom the relationship from the start. Does she want me to somehow "prove" myself or earn the right to have sex with her by waiting a long time to show how committed i am? no, i would not date someone with that kind of mentality. Does she not want to have sex because she keeps making bad choices in the guys she dates and they all end badly? no, it is not my problem she does not realize the fault lies with her choices in partners and not in the sexual act and i refuse to be punished for someone elses bad choices. Is she just playing hard to get because of some mistake impression that guys like the chase? Hell, that's probably why she ends up with guys who leave after sex, the chase is over at that point isn't it? Is she just not that attracted to me? then why the hell would we keep dating?

If two people meet and like each and enjoy each others company and want to get to know each other better sex should happen fairly soon. If it doesn't i take that as a sign of lack of interest and move on, I have never heard one single good reason as to why i should be made to wait for sex more than a few dates or a couple weeks. This is normal, healthy behavior that leads to normal healthy relationships.
 MacInOC
Msg: 82
Posted: 5/26/2012 4:08:43 PM
It's all about expectations. Do I expect sex on the first few dates? No, absolutely not. It does happen sometimes when we both have that connection.

At some point, I will send out very strong and obvious clues that a night, um, is the night. If she doesn't get on the same page or does not acknowledge with an explanation, I would consider our sex drives out of sync. And this is a huge red flag / deal breaker. So I suppose my answer is no, I would not date a woman who does not match my sex drive and desire. And unfortunately, I have found this excludes most of the women in my age group.
 GenuineGent30
Msg: 83
Posted: 5/27/2012 5:18:02 PM
If she's a virgin and is waiting for marriage, I'd respect that. Besides that, I wouldn't because I'm too use to getting sex to settle for not having any unless I choose not to have any.
 ThatFloridaDudeJ
Msg: 84
Posted: 5/27/2012 6:40:23 PM
Of course I Would still date her!
 qualityl
Msg: 85
Posted: 8/26/2012 3:26:20 PM
I agree rayray7272, If you really like someone you can tell by the kiss, or the chemistry from your body. The chemistry is either there or its not. I really don't want to kiss a man if I don't feel it. As a woman, relationships have to begin with open communication, before you give him your body! A perfect relationship takes time to grow. If he is worth it, the bond will be so strong nothing can get in between the two of you. For me, when I like someone, they can see it in my eyes and my smile. I can kiss them for hours, like I'm in high school. lol But, No woman or man wants to be hurt. If he hurt you in the past, it makes you become so much stronger, and wiser. Just my feelings on the topic. As a woman, he would know by my kiss, that he is awesome.
 Onofrio_Villani
Msg: 86
Posted: 8/26/2012 4:15:28 PM
If im obligated to pay...because she didnt bring her wallet to share /split the bill....Id say to her "are you a prostitute, why am I footing the bill".....let her sort her share out with the establishment herself!!
 want to travel
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 8/26/2012 4:31:07 PM
i get too hrny for that
so yes, after heavy make out sessions, i want to sleep with her
i am too old for a teeze lol
stoped playing those games years and years ago
 the_rules
Msg: 88
Posted: 8/26/2012 5:00:35 PM
At my age(21) I would REALLY respect a woman that held out with me after a heavy steamy make out session.
I would expect sex eventually but not after the second or third date, as good as it is giving it up too easily will lose you points.
 SaintLouisMichael
Msg: 89
Posted: 8/26/2012 6:19:56 PM

. When I do have sex I use condoms, until we BOTH get checked at the FREE clinic

You get what you pay for. Good luck!
 eviltaz2
Msg: 90
Posted: 8/26/2012 7:01:09 PM
yes i would in my eyes it takes more then two dates any way
 blairoson101
Msg: 91
Posted: 8/26/2012 8:20:38 PM
No not at all , but would be a little confused after having heavy make out sessions tobe honest.
 SaintLouisMichael
Msg: 92
Posted: 8/26/2012 8:38:17 PM

but would be a little confused after having heavy make out sessions tobe honest.

You're missing something in your approach if you have a heavy makeout session and it doesn't progress to sex. Maybe you're a lousy kisser or your reluctance to make the next move becomes apparent to her. Many women prefer a man to take the lead in moving forward. If you hesitate she notices.

Don't mean YOU in particular, just in general.
 masterotaku
Msg: 93
Posted: 8/26/2012 11:06:18 PM
I suppose it depends on what your definition of "a while" is, and why you'd be so unsure of your own judgement.

Unsure of you're own judgement? You'd have to be if you got to the point of pondering this question in the first place wouldn't you think?

What you're essentially saying, if I understand this correctly, is in essence "I'm feeling mutual sexual attraction for another adult, but I'm reluctant to act upon it because...."

When you can finish that sentence you'll have your answer.
 Dan0777
Msg: 94
Posted: 8/26/2012 11:29:23 PM
No problem. We can wait 6 months if she likes. As long as she's a great person I want to be with.
I'm not with a woman primarily for sex anyway.
Posted: 8/27/2012 6:21:44 AM
Put out or get out. If you won't there's plenty that will. So why would a guy waste his time?????
 deuber67
Msg: 96
Posted: 8/27/2012 1:52:28 PM
there are plenty that will so no ,its just friendship or game playing if she wont sleep with you
 RgTheRnBFan
Msg: 97
Posted: 8/27/2012 4:33:50 PM
Yes I would. Personally I like to take things slow in relationships and I want to be in love with someone before I'm ready to have sex. So I would totally respect her not wanting sex if I was ready.
 masterotaku
Msg: 98
Posted: 8/27/2012 4:34:36 PM

Put out or get out. If you won't there's plenty that will. So why would a guy waste his time?????{/quote]

I actually agree with this sentiment. Not because I'm a pig with no conscience or ethics who simply wants to get laid at any cost, so relax ladies.

Rather, I'm curious as to why someone would willingly turn a natural, normal, and necessary activity like sex into what I feel is a twisted taboo ridden psychological sleighride? Want to create your own misery and generate reliable relationship issues? I don't.

There are risks with sex, but mankind figured out how to manage those risks millenia ago. Yes contraception has been around that long people. It's not some newfangled modern crap.

The only thing that is newfangled and modern unfortunately is this persistent need for people (mostly women) to buy into all the societal baggage revolving around sex that has persisted for entirely too long.

Liking someone, lusting after them, loving them, and relating to them are FOUR ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THINGS. And you treat them otherwise at your peril.

(Keep in mind that what I say here, I also say to my teenage daughters, because I want them to be freed of the shackles of sexual taboo nonsense, so they can be happy.)
 Lionesse19
Msg: 99
Posted: 8/27/2012 5:43:56 PM
On the second date she wont go all the way? How many girls would? Barring alcohol and drugs. She is entitled to wait and it is far too early if she is serious about the potential relationship. You have answered your own question. No brainer.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >