Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 naeco
Msg: 67
Best place to meet some one other then the internetPage 8 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

Planned Parenthood Center

That was too funny! At least you know they are getting tested, birthcontrol etc.

That's great if you're looking to hook up with a 14 year old.
 Bluesman2008
Msg: 68
Best place to meet some one other then the internet
Posted: 4/23/2008 5:32:48 PM

I sometimes work a night shift and will stop at a walmart on my way home to avoid the crowds,Both the women shopping there and the few that are working are flat out scary looking,I'll take my chances on the internet.

LMAO. Hey, she might've been the executive vice president in charge of greeting cards. Give her a break.

Seriously though, I think one of the best ways is to get involved in activities that you love doing. If you meet a woman there, you're already ahead of the game by having similar interests. So the question becomes, what do you love doing? Go get 'em.
 WomanInProgress
Msg: 71
Posted: 4/23/2008 6:50:21 PM

I am a "bookstore whore"...not in that I have sex with random strangers there, just that I am there VERY often. Its usually brimming with cutish men....I have yet to meet one there :(

Well get to it! What are you waiting for?

Seriously though, I think one of the best ways is to get involved in activities that you love doing. If you meet a woman there, you're already ahead of the game by having similar interests. So the question becomes, what do you love doing? Go get 'em.

Absolutely! Bonus is you're doing something you love or learning something you're interested in AND you have an in on talking to people because you have to interact in an intimate setting...
 4408joseph
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 4/23/2008 6:59:08 PM
Ummmm, your local Parole Office..

I recommend someone that has a good number of years...

This way you can keep the chain short, as for stardard conditions #4 and # 6

Abstain fom drugs, and remain employed, respectfully..

PLUS, a background check is as quick as a 2 minute phone call to their P.O.

Oh, make sure in first contact that they didn't switch "TEAMS" while they was in the big house!
 seekerof
Msg: 73
Posted: 4/23/2008 10:33:51 PM
Speed dating events
Apple Store/Best Buy/Circuit City
Supermarkets
Bookstores
Coffee houses
Outside the restrooms, especially at concerts
Dog park/pet stores
Public Transportation
Arts/Crafts stores (where the women are)
Hardware stores (where the men are)
 ripley65
Msg: 75
Posted: 4/24/2008 6:14:17 AM
In the summer, i spend a lot of time out in my yard. So if you/someone was out walking the dog, stop and say 'hello',,,strike up a conversation.

Parks. We have a beautiful river front park here that alot of single women go to to read, or get a tan, watch the boats, eat lunch,,etc....

Your local Arts n Crafts shows. We have those in the summer and it seems lots of women like to wander around and check that stuff out.

Bike trails. You eventually start getting used to seeing the same ppl and at the same time on these trails. Good way to strike up a conver with a woman.

Believe it or not, some women enroll in auto mechanic classes to meet men! You could enroll and meet those women! lolol

If you are into books (i am), your local library might be a good place to meet someone.

Garage sales.

Heck,the list is endless! Just use your imagination!

eantonio
Msg: 79
Posted: 11/7/2008 10:10:35 AM
My Mom keeps telling me to go to church. My collegues tell me the produce section of the grocery store.
 ryansmsk
Msg: 85
Posted: 11/8/2008 4:52:45 PM
when at college i met a surprisingly large number of attractive girls in the library on a regular basis . so that might be one place i'd recomend .

also is others like the mall , grocery store , those types of public places .

special events or street festivals also provide oppurtunities to appraoch or meet new people fairly easily if thats your thing .
 DavidS877
Msg: 86
Posted: 11/8/2008 10:13:52 PM
Personally I stick to trying to meet women only in places they've gone to be met rather than a place they have to go as part of their daily/weekly routine. I stick to bars, clubs, parties, sometimes coffee shops and places like that. Well, I would if I ever left the house.
 idezine58
Msg: 88
Posted: 11/12/2008 8:57:44 PM
Believe it or not I have been hit on many times while in the Divorce section at my local bookstore.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >