Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Fry Lock
Msg: 42
view profile
History
older women younger menPage 2 of 83    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
ahhh, wolverine; no need to be so negative; if an interesting older guy had shown some interest, I'd be asking for help figuring him out, I'm sure, but "he" didn't....the younger one took his balls out of his purse & made a move...
 Sin*ful
Msg: 43
view profile
History
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 4:44:28 PM
You are only as old as you feel
 Sweet Euphoria
Msg: 44
view profile
History
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 4:46:11 PM
I give up...anything I say goes in one ear and out the other...lol. Oh well. So how about all those older men that don't want me because I'm a big girl...or that I have kids...or or or...........See what I mean? Everyone has criterias. You just haven't met the right person. You are only talking a small percentage. How many woman have you really polled. Speaking as a woman, I'm telling you...only a very small percentage of women I know..and I know many...would date younger men. UGH! Maybe women don't want to stroke your ego..and why in god's name I'm trying to is beyond me. Your age is PERFECTcoming from an almost 39 year old Ontario woman. HEY! You could be my younger man!
 Sweet Euphoria
Msg: 45
view profile
History
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 5:01:53 PM
lol....I've already found a man my age that I'm interested in at the moment. But I'll keep you in mind..hehe. Knowing my track record, I might be knocking on your door in the near future..HA!..lol. I might not be your type either. Don't know if you're mine. Laws of Attraction. Time will tell. I believe in timing...fate and a little luck. Besides, I don't hear many knocks at MY door either. I must be scaaaaaaaaary...BOO!
 Sweet Euphoria
Msg: 47
view profile
History
older women younger men
Posted: 4/4/2006 6:57:45 PM
Seriously...Who would want to control you? Someone's bitter. I like older men but, ummmmm...yeah..nevermind. Good luck!..lmao
 nicthegreek1
Msg: 48
view profile
History
older women younger men
Posted: 4/4/2006 11:27:43 PM
i love older women.. the best realtionships i have had have been with older women and i swear by them...but i have to admit, sometimes i feel like im being used i mean come on ladies men have feeling too you know we are not just a piece of meat lol not that im complaining ;-)
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 52
older women younger men
Posted: 5/1/2006 12:12:37 PM
{i'm 33 and have a big thing for early to mid 20-something boys. and i agree with rockchick, there are limits...being in highschool is definitely off-limits *lol* ; ) }

Well offcourse highschool is off limits. I mean I personally am into older women then myself , why? because I find them more mature and have more character. That is a good reason to like someone and not because of their "sex drive", I never said it was wrong to like younger or older , but it should be for the right reasons. !
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 57
older women younger men
Posted: 5/1/2006 9:23:29 PM
{omg mardio, lighten up. *lol* my comment about highschool boys being off-limits was a bit of cheeky humour, which i thought was made obvious when i followed it by laughter. but just to be clear...i tend to stick to boys in the 20+ crowd ; ) }

Don't worry I know that you meant it like that. (I wish there was a sarcasm icon here somewhere lol)
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 58
older women younger men
Posted: 5/3/2006 6:49:19 AM
{AS an older woman who is quite sexual I find that a lot of younger men will look but are reluctant to touch. For fear of what their friends/ family would say.People assume that if it is a young male,older female there is an alteriare motive. Ussually money, nobody says they must have a great physical relationship I have been looking for an open minded younger guy for a great sexual relationship. Where are you?? }

I doubt that! I doubt younger guys are reluctant to touch older women when in a relationship. I think guys know the right time or when the time is 'right" to go in then the love machine comes out.

I know with me that is the case, were i may be hesitant for a bit, or APPEAR hesitant, but you see it does develope TRUST, I have got to know that I can trust her and she can trust me before ANYTHING happens. But I get going after abit lol

See us guys Do think and there IS such thing as "male intuition"
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 60
older women with younger men
Posted: 5/4/2006 10:36:00 AM
Hatha-Many men your age say the same about females your ages too.

It's a viscious cycle.
 ladyrcmt
Msg: 67
view profile
History
older women younger men
Posted: 5/29/2006 10:54:20 PM
I think there are all sorts of different situations and possibilities in regards to this subject and so it is possible for age to be totally irrelevant.
After trying the online line dating thing, sticking to my age group, for 4 years without much success to speak of, it was very odd that fate (not the computer) brought a guy half my age into my life, and with him I ended up having the sweetest time I've ever had with a man in my whole life.
we are extremely compatible, in every way..mentally, physically, emotionally, and spiritually which I have never found in one partner before, but I think that has everything to do with who he is as an individual and who i am, we're both oddballs ....and it's just a freaky fit.

in alot of ways, he's more mature than most guys I have ever encountered, and he's more honest and open and sweet too.
i was surprised too.
he's the last guy I would have thought could thrill me to the core, and believe me...I have given many men my age the opportuinty to do so, and they have really come up short.
I too have found many men my age to be too set in their ways, and not very willing to open up and be warm and real.
 FullMoonWisdom
Msg: 73
older women younger men
Posted: 5/30/2006 7:13:19 PM
It all "Boils Down To" personal choice! Whether you are attracted to someone older (or younger) than you is something for each person to decide for themselves. For me, I am attracted to younger and older woman alike. However, as far as personal choice.....normally I prefer women that are either older or relatively the same age as me.
 ladyrcmt
Msg: 74
view profile
History
older women younger men
Posted: 5/30/2006 11:29:20 PM
as i said before, which it seems a few of you never even bothered to read (won't name names, when you're done with your woman bashing perhaps you'll actually read what us women are saying)..i tried for 4 years to date guys my age... and generally speaking, i found most to be too hung up on their income status, also real gun shy about relationships in general, bent about alimony and child support payments and unresolved anger with their ex's, and their manners towards me at times have been down right rude.
frankly alot of them seemed really immature emotionally.

i was in it for the long haul with my ex. (2 years younger than me)
we spent 18 years together before he left me 4 years ago for a 31 year old bbw.
since then i feel i have gone thru every bizarre experience one could imagine with all kinds of men all ages.
i am a very different kind of woman and i am looking for a very different kind of man for a real and deep realtionship.
and a real relationship is rare to come by from any age group it seems with me being the age i am.
to have a realtionship, i think you actually have to see the person more than once a month....another typical scenario of the online dating scene probably because there's the mentality that possibly there's someone more interesting around the corner....so in my experience, i was lucky if i got a call every other week from a guy who was supposedly interested.

the 24 year old i still have such a great time with was the first guy in 4 years who actually wanted to be with me alot...to spend lots of time and we have fun together.
why the older guys held me so far away at arms length? you tell me.
so in that i haven't met a man yet (where the chemistry was hapening) that wanted to have a real ltr...no matter what his age....what the he!!, the young ones seem to appreciate me ALOT more than the older ones have.
and i think it's pretty natural to go where it feels the nicest, so what's with all the judging?
seems really bitter.
you know how many times i've been dumped? ignored? left for dead?
too many times to count.
not one of those men had the balls to tell me the truth either. they just vanish.....
the 24 year old has treated me better than any man ever has.
go figure!!?!
i could be bitter about it all....i choose not to be and that positive choice creates sweet energies in me which seems to make me more attractive by the day.
life is magical.
if you see it that way.
i go with the flow....it's more pleasant that way.
 ladyrcmt
Msg: 75
view profile
History
older women younger men
Posted: 5/30/2006 11:34:48 PM
ps
it's about being compatible really. that's what matters most. that elusive and fantastic chemistry.
 ladyrcmt
Msg: 76
view profile
History
older women younger men
Posted: 5/31/2006 8:26:33 AM
wolverine dude
you don't seem to be hearing anyone but yourself...the men i was attracted to in my age group weren't into an ltr any more than the young dudes. and the young ones have treated me nicer...are way more appreciative.
i really think your crumby attitude towards women may have alot more to do with your lack of success with them than your age.
just my opinion tho.
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 77
older women younger men
Posted: 5/31/2006 9:49:41 AM
I never said that there weren't bitter women around here. I've seen a ton of them as well. But by the same token, they are this way because??????? Bingo!! Because of men. The whole what came first argument. It's rather sad because the truth of the matter is, this way of thinking isn't making us any happier human beings. At some point we are going to have to come to terms with these issues and move past them.

Now as for why it's been difficult for you to get a younger woman. It's rather ridiculous to use the whole it's because of the older woman brain wash argument. Damn I didn't even know that I was so powerful that I could actually brainwash a WHOLE group of people to get them to do what I want.

People are entitled to have their preferences and if the young women that you have contacted don't respond back favorably it's because YOU aren't what they want at this moment in their lives. Painful but true. Happens all the time, all you have to say is NEXT!! Eventually you will get what is intended for you.

As far as why women are bitter, you said it's because men??????That may be sometimes the case if there is bad behaviour or he's being in ***hole but thats not always the case , soemtimes they are bitter because of some other reason and it's never fair to say it's the other genders fault.

Why would women in YOUR view be bitter with men? Just wondering.

By teh way the major reason I find younger men liking older women atleast from MY OWN personal point of view is that sometimes SOME the women our own age are alittle onm the judgmental and shallow side and we want to find soemone who will accept us for us and not judge us and just find soemone who is more mature and who we feel can accept us fro us and not judge us. Thats the main reason.
 Ratero-park-man
Msg: 78
older women younger men
Posted: 5/31/2006 10:00:12 AM
i really think your crumby attitude towards women may have alot more to do with your lack of success with them than your age.
just my opinion tho.

It's statments like that that are just uncalled for and ignorant and uncaring for others.

Instead of showing compassion like any real human being would you move on to another insult and attack at him. I think based on how is talking talking he doesn't need you to say stuff like that but instead try to help him? and maybe give some GOOD and LOGICAL advice as opposed to being apathertic to him and people like him.

Lets try to put ourselves in another person shoes before opening an attack on them.!!!!

What disturbes me is how people try to justify their actions and they are really not getting anywhere with them. Many of their arguments sound self-centred, ignorant, apathetic, selfish hypocritic, double standarding or manipulating.

We cannot go on putting others down in ANY way and keep doing it without putting ourselves in their shoes and seeing things how they see it. I just don't like the double standard and hypocrisy and selfish judgmentalism. No wonder our societioes are getting more and more corrupt.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >