Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jayne0927
Msg: 1279
view profile
History
older women younger menPage 29 of 83    (15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55)
I have to agree. I am older than I'd care to admit here, but have found that over the last six months or so, it's the younger men who respond (26-31). At first it made me feel uncomfortable, but but once I got "talking" to these guys it seemed that they were pretty mature and understanding about life . . . I've had sexual relations with only two, but I swear, there is nothing like a young man to make you feel like you did years ago. They will do anything to please and actually admire you.
 Jayne0927
Msg: 1280
view profile
History
older women younger men
Posted: 11/14/2011 6:49:52 PM
Ha ha. Good one!
 cutenperky2
Msg: 1281
older women younger men
Posted: 11/15/2011 2:06:42 PM
Humm I have only dated and been married to younger men, They have more energy and are more attractive to me. The sex is better with younger guys ( I think this ) I have never had any interest in anyone older then me so I cant compare really. I do love younger guys. I hate though how i constantly get hit on by guys in there 20s .. I wish men closer to my age had that much interest. Being with someone 20 yrs younger is just creapy to me. ... a few yrs maybe maybe 10 ... the only problem i have had when i date young guys is they want to get married and have kids. My children are out of college already and I dont want that. I have let a few great guys go so they could meet someone and have a family. I am to old to have kids
 ATrainofAngels
Msg: 1282
older women younger men
Posted: 11/15/2011 2:14:18 PM
very nice

what's the youngest one you dated?
 cutenperky2
Msg: 1283
older women younger men
Posted: 11/15/2011 2:16:42 PM
younger then you... i am not looking for younger guys they find me
 infennario
Msg: 1284
older women younger men
Posted: 11/15/2011 3:01:26 PM
How do you feel about a sexual relationship between a younger man and an older woman?

I’m seeing a younger man. It’s nice.
I had too many dates and relationships with men my age or older who were domineering and authoritarian. Not saying that all men my age and older are like that, but I sure didn't have any luck finding any that weren't... and then this great younger man asked me out.
 GooFish
Msg: 1285
older women younger men
Posted: 11/15/2011 3:44:00 PM
An older woman with a younger man to me is a sign of low self-esteem. An angry woman who thinks she can get even with her ex for dumping her for a younger woman. If he can do it so can I. I said years ago, you women are not Demi Moore. Now look at her. Staring at the back side of 50. Looking anorexic to hold on to him? Now her hubby wants to be with women who are closer to his age or younger. Just like those women Hefner dated who cheated behind his back because, they wanted to be with someone their own age.

A young man with an older woman is out for one thing. Does a younger man really care what is between her hears when all he cares about what is between her legs? Do you really want to be seen in public with someone who looks like your aunt instead of looking like a couple? A younger man who wants and desires a older woman has some demented Oedipus complex! Maybe some mommy issues. Older women are not more experienced. There are just older.

Depends on the thickness of her skin, she will either chalk it up as a fun fling and got it out of her system or get hurt again. Whatever the reason two generation gap people become intimately involved, just have doing it and enjoy the moment.
 slimmer9999
Msg: 1286
older women younger men
Posted: 11/15/2011 3:53:11 PM
I think it depends on what kind of physical shape she's in. As far as being mentally different, not everyone fits in the same category. Some have been locked up in a small world inside their houses where they were either physically or mentally abused and others are world travelers. It's more of a lifestyle that causes people to look older than they are or think different than a younger person.
 Johnnie Freeze
Msg: 1287
older women younger men
Posted: 11/15/2011 4:15:15 PM
if it happens , it happens..but anyone who specifically goes out looking for it well..lol..I put it on the same level as those who go out looking for a specific race, etc..
 cin____dy
Msg: 1288
older women younger men
Posted: 11/15/2011 5:57:55 PM
This depends on what you mean age wise. It also depends on the backgrounds, some younger men in their 20's have fought wars, some have been married, have children and divorced, others have run their own companies or have had a lot of responsibilities, SOME still live with their mommas (avoid these).
So it depends on the age gap
Madonna is dating a 23 year old guy-----I say GO MADONNA!!
I have dated guys as young as 27 that were much more mature than a guy at 47, so it depends on all the factors.
I will say this, many young men want to date much older because it isn't really "dating" they are looking for, but someone to "pay for things" and have sex without worrying about getting serious because they always can back away and say" what did you expect from me? YOU ARE OLD!" Yes I have heard that before! But dating men my age has been difficult because too many just are no longer bothering to keep themselves in shape or pursue women, are stuck in the past and can't learn new things or have fun. And do not keep up to date on attire, music or grooming.
 Dave of Indiana
Msg: 1289
view profile
History
older women younger men
Posted: 11/15/2011 6:41:29 PM
I find the ladies responses interesting. Older women constantly complain, make fun of and even start forum threads about older men who date younger women. I (like most older men) don't care if an older woman see's a younger man but the older women, who criticise older men, seem to have no opinion here. Their silence is defining.
 femaleandflirty
Msg: 1290
older women younger men
Posted: 11/15/2011 11:03:16 PM
It can be great but it is not really dating when there is an age difference. It works when neither one wants a committed partnership.

If it is for sex mainly, that works. I would not be interested in any guy over 45 no matter how old I get....I have been with guys 15-18 years younger but at the end of the day there is not a lot in common except bedroom activities, usually...

I think the same comments are made with both sexes when there is a clear age difference... it is assumed that the older one is buying the favours one way or another of the younger prize. Men are more likely to have the trophy younger woman for ego reasons...
 GooFish
Msg: 1291
older women younger men
Posted: 11/16/2011 3:49:34 AM
Eww gross going out with someone who was 18 years younger than you. Why would dude want to date someone who could look like their mom.
 Johnnie Freeze
Msg: 1292
older women younger men
Posted: 11/16/2011 6:22:43 AM
anyone who ONLY dates people decades younger who freely admits not having anything in common outside of the bedroom would have a pretty boring existence outside of the bedroom..very shallow. I wouldnt want anyone 20 years older OR younger.
 sungoddness
Msg: 1293
older women younger men
Posted: 11/16/2011 8:26:34 AM
ive had my boy toy and not from this site - i do not regret it in the least we still talk once in awhile the sex was awesome!!!
 Ambrose85
Msg: 1294
older women younger men
Posted: 11/17/2011 8:42:22 AM
There is nothing wrong with dating someone older than you are if you are happened to be a man.

My last girlfriend was five years older than me and I cared less.

The problem is not with the couple but the maturity level. Both of us acted like we are in 40s, but at the same when we went out both of us knew how to have fun as if we are of my age or younger.

The dilemma is today we still live on hypocritical non existent standard where everyone expects a man to more mature with age thus he seemed more intelligent and alpha breadmaker, but in reality modern man today is all about education, maturity, and confidence. My ex's ex before that was 40 year old man who was Car salesman and total drug addict. They broke up because he kept trying to mooch money of her until she found out what he really used it for (he kept hiding it since he didn't want to know for the fear of losing his job).

Age have no real matter in this. Maturity of a partner does regardless of age. You could have a Man-Child in his 40s who still lives with his parents and being deadbeat or 20 year old with full time job that pays middle income salary who just recently bought a house.

Society just needs to grow up and realize that values we have today are completely unrealistic since they are based on traditional old relationship schematic of man being the musculine type, confident society alpha leader and a bread winner when todays we have the situation as stated above. In fact today's women in more cases make more money that a man who is more mature than them.
 Giggles10000
Msg: 1295
older women younger men
Posted: 11/17/2011 1:44:26 PM
Ambrose85,

Thank you so much for you post.

I think those who have the unrealistic views are more acceptable, at least to me, than the women who think using younger men as a piece of meat is ok.

It is seriously not the age that is important but the person. My boyfriend is 20 years younger than me but he is a very hard working, very successful, intelligent man. Im not with him because of his age, I am with him in spite of it!
 JF392011
Msg: 1296
older women younger men
Posted: 11/17/2011 4:15:14 PM
Been there. Wasn't really a relationship. Just friends. She has a live in boyfriend who gets drunk on whisky, beats her up and is unemployed. She's 52. Carries his dead weight around. We made out a few times, only when she was "vulnerable." She'd spend some nights at my house after being smacked around. Yet she says she's "devoted" to him. So, I finally gave up and quit wasting my time with her. Why should I drive all the way out to her place to rescue her when nothing's gonna come out of it? What's the point? Where are all the normal women who know when to leave? And she says I'm "psycho" after helping her all these times. Wtf. She's a very private person, and I can't live like that. Grr. Women.
 jpwrnglrwmn_forumsonly
Msg: 1297
older women younger men
Posted: 11/18/2011 10:23:01 PM
I'm going to say past a certain age, the younger man/older woman might work, but only if there's not too much of an age difference, and both people are looking for the same type of relationship, either long term, or just looking to date. I wonder if it would be safe to say that most men are looking to settle down in their late 30's,but not before then. I tried dating someone who was 6 years younger. but don't think I will be doing that again. It was clear he was only after one thing. Definitely time to up the numbers on the lower end of the age range!
 waidttma
Msg: 1298
older women younger men
Posted: 11/19/2011 2:46:18 AM
Tried dating and even a couple of FWB situations with younger men and it was a disaster so was against it for me personally but I've never minded what anyone else does. Mind you I was unsure about FWBs situations at the time too.

Then a guy I met on here that I said no to dating but became friends with, took it a step further about 9 months after we first met and it was awesome. That's made me reconsider, so I'm back to being open minded about younger men for me as a FWB situation, not sure if I'd consider taking it any further and try to make a relationships out of it.

The different between him and the others was not only did we have great chemistry and attraction but also lots of common interests, great communication, we got to know each other better and there was mutal respect. I never noticed an age difference between us on any level.

I'm also after a long time being single, developing an understanding and appreciation of other types of relationships rather than just long term...still want long term, but learning to smell the roses along the way...
 simonsayz420
Msg: 1299
older women younger men
Posted: 11/22/2011 12:48:21 AM
as long as the chick is still hot it's all good :)
 ALadyNotaTramp
Msg: 1300
older women younger men
Posted: 11/24/2011 1:52:56 PM
interesting question
but more interesting that you ask it in an open forum
are you looking for permission? or an excuse to NOT do it?

It's time the double standard is shot down... Older men with younger women? We know what that's about... the men are clinging to their youth and the women like the money.

Older women/younger men? Now that's hot. Older women who are interested in younger men are usually called cougars. But that is not always the case. A true cougar is not just an older woman interested in younger men. A true cougar is an older woman who is independent, intelligent, financially and emotionally secure AND likes younger men. That is hot. And it's too bad that popular opinion is so misinformed by the media.... news and tv... we are not desperate housewives!

If the younger man is just that... a man, not just a big boy (mentality and emotions count), that's a great combination. I happen to love their energy... their zest for life and their interest in going places/doing things.... finding excitement.

Someone mentioned older men…. Well, I am sick of older men acting like… well… old men! Get off the couch… pushing buttons on the remote is not being active. Spending all your ‘free’ time at a bar isn’t being active either. And that spare tire you carry around is not only not funny it’s not healthy and it’s definitely not attractive. I want a man who is actually active… I want to go dancing, kayaking, scuba diving, go-kart racing... hell, introduce me to something new and exciting! Younger men do this. Someone else said it.... he needs to be able to keep up! lol So yes,,, even that is a good match…. younger men in their prime…. older women in their prime… when it develops to that point…. who would complain?

I don’t know about the rest of you older women… but I don’t care about “popular” opinion. I’ll date whomever I want to. So I hope the younger men who find older women interesting, will be confident enough to act on it.

Oh, cowboy… that might have been me in that line… you should have asked me to have coffee!!!!
 larissan04
Msg: 1301
older women younger men
Posted: 11/24/2011 7:25:28 PM
i would never, ever, ever in a million years waste my time dating a younger man. honestly, what is the point? men prefer younger women anyway, and that is just a fact of nature. why a woman would get into a relationship with a younger man is beyond me - it's a complete waste of time.

ladies, the younger guy will eventually want to have kids, and if you can't have kids, then the relationship will end. also, once the woman starts to show her age, the younger man will leave.
 cutiecaliente
Msg: 1302
older women younger men
Posted: 11/25/2011 5:02:09 AM
if the man is 30 years old and the woman is 45 years old... i can understand

but to me... two individuals have to be on the same level...
do you want a family?
what is the future?

personally i would not do it...
only if the person is younger within 5 years...

sexual relationship is wonderful...
there are no strings attached
 cutiecaliente
Msg: 1303
older women younger men
Posted: 11/25/2011 5:03:59 AM
Larissan04.... i totally agree with you

look what happened between Ashton and Demi...
Madonna and Jeniffer Lopez...are both immature woman
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >