Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 PoeticPatriot
Msg: 1304
older women younger menPage 30 of 83    (16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56)
I've dated older women my entire life. I absolutely adore them!
 ro1970
Msg: 1305
older women younger men
Posted: 11/25/2011 5:05:38 AM
I have no desire to be with a younger man.....in my experience younger men either want a maid, personal secretary, or worse yet, their mommy.

My answer: either you truck your happy a$$ back home or hire it. either way, it isn't going to be me!

I don't have time to raise a little boy.
 patheal
Msg: 1306
view profile
History
older women younger men
Posted: 11/25/2011 1:11:11 PM
I enjoyed a fling with a 36 yr old woman who was a secretary at my old work place. I was 22 at the time. I still fantasize about older women and I am 29 now. If the attraction is there, well go for it. Now I do have mixed emotions about it though, for instance the fifty year old man married to the 16 year old model. I saw the interview from daytime television giving their view on it and I was not personally offended by it but with the standards society has instilled in me made me feel offended. But I am more ok with it than not.
 evskypr
Msg: 1307
older women younger men
Posted: 11/25/2011 1:50:47 PM
I agreed with jayne0927 ,I have tried to relate to guys my age and older but they want slender younger women ,They don't respond and when they do they say I am not their type,Yet I get messages from 40 to 50 years old guys wanting to sweep me off my feet
and they don't care about my age .and it's tru they make you feel great
 StealthyNinjaKitty
Msg: 1308
older women younger men
Posted: 11/25/2011 7:48:58 PM
i would never, ever, ever in a million years waste my time dating a younger man. honestly, what is the point? men prefer younger women anyway, and that is just a fact of nature. why a woman would get into a relationship with a younger man is beyond me - it's a complete waste of time.

The point is that not all men prefer younger women, and some of us don't consider it a complete waste of time to date younger men. If it's a waste of your time, I can respect that, but please don't make the same assumption for all women. One of the restaurants in my town has "Cougar Night" on Wednesdays, where they offer drink & dinner specials to women over a certain age and men under a certain age so that people who are so inclined have a place to congregate and meet other like-minded people.

ladies, the younger guy will eventually want to have kids, and if you can't have kids, then the relationship will end. also, once the woman starts to show her age, the younger man will leave.

First of all, not all men want kids. I know several men from young to middle aged who have had vasectomies because they made the conscious decision to not father children. Secondly, for those younger men who do desire to be fathers, women can and do have children later in life; as an alternate solution, there's adoption and surrogate mothers if it's not safe for the older woman to carry a child full term (this happens frequently to young couples who can't conceive too, so it's not an age specific issue.) Thirdly, many younger men already have children, and don't necessarily want more, so in some cases, it's a non-issue.

In addition, the older woman/younger man scenario doesn't necessarily mean a huge age difference. For instance, I dated a man 8 years my junior, we had plenty of things in common, amazing sex, and he was more successful and mature than several of the men my age and older that I've been out with in the last three years. He didn't want kids, but if he had, I'm still within my childbearing years, so it wouldn't have been an obstacle for us to overcome.

In a nutshell, all I'm trying to say is that it doesn't hurt to keep an open mind, and two people who find compatibility and happiness should be left alone, regardless of age.
 MisIndependant
Msg: 1309
older women younger men
Posted: 11/25/2011 7:53:17 PM
man i got to get a shopping cart...could it be that easy????
 free4all131220
Msg: 1310
older women younger men
Posted: 11/26/2011 6:28:31 AM
My first experience was with a woman 15 years older than me, it didn't work out too well, deep down I knew better, but she was the pursuer, and I was a virgin anxious to get started. It was fun for a while but her husband had a problem with it, in fact he fired me for it(imagine that). The truth is that I was actually interested in their daughter who was 3 years younger than myself and would have been quite appropriate, but got the mother instead. ahh the folly of youth
 ALadyNotaTramp
Msg: 1311
older women younger men
Posted: 11/26/2011 1:40:44 PM
Kitty... when (if) I ever get moved to Florida.... I'll have to look you up ... to find that place on Wednesday nights! lolol
 StealthyNinjaKitty
Msg: 1312
older women younger men
Posted: 11/26/2011 1:54:09 PM
Haha sounds like a plan Sometimes I go purely for the people watching experience...it's almost as entertaining as the forums here!
 Toothy Black Lion
Msg: 1313
older women younger men
Posted: 11/26/2011 3:01:14 PM

i would never, ever, ever in a million years waste my time dating a younger man. honestly, what is the point? men prefer younger women anyway, and that is just a fact of nature. why a woman would get into a relationship with a younger man is beyond me - it's a complete waste of time.

ladies, the younger guy will eventually want to have kids, and if you can't have kids, then the relationship will end. also, once the woman starts to show her age, the younger man will leave.

There's a whole lot of generalizations, assumptions, stereotypes, prejudice and maybe some hurt feelings in that post.
 lovesmusic1234
Msg: 1314
view profile
History
older women younger men
Posted: 11/28/2011 12:09:09 AM
Hey there Mr Pingshooter,
You read it... it took all of about 3 minutes right... --LOL--
Like I said, my 2 cents...
though I AM working on a novel. It WILL take ya more than 3 minutes to get through it. --LOL--

" Hey I don't make the rules, I just enjoy them"

Peace,
Mr M :)
 29hunter
Msg: 1315
older women younger men
Posted: 12/1/2011 12:16:58 PM
every sexual relationship can be enjoyable ....... but women who only go after younger men(cougars) are lying to themselves,most young men will hump anything lets be honest here,your not special...very rarely does it work out into a relationship and while the older woman is feeling young again hes out telling his buddys what he got you to do and their laughing about it,i had a friend of mine who did this and then it was over heard them referring to her as some old cum dumpster.......i wish women would realize they are special and if finding younger is what they want then make him proove himself to you by being more than young and hot,but to often in todays society ...hookups are all to ok....wheres the morals,where is the love?
 Want_You_2010
Msg: 1316
older women younger men
Posted: 12/5/2011 9:54:47 AM
I notcied a trend in these forums when it comes to Older and younger dating etc. You don't really read any positive comments by women over say 45 commenting about men their age. Seems younger men are praised and the sex is amazing yet no positive comments about men their own age ever. Sad times. I say whatever makes you happy, but by putting a certain age range down to justify praising another is just immature really. Just my thoughts.
Just because five women in their 40's didn;t find me good enough is not going to make me say women in their 40's are not this and terrible that. Come on ladies use some class at least. It makes no sense why you always have to say how mature the younger guy is, hard working etc, and how lazy, no fun the older guy is. Funny hoe I know both types of men in both older and younger. Wow.
 kmg468
Msg: 1317
older women younger men
Posted: 12/5/2011 11:13:27 AM
As long as both parties are concenting adults, age shouldn't be a factor. It's more about the two people involved and what each is looking for in a relationship, whether it be sexual or not. Besides it's no one elses business if their not one of the two involved.
 whiterose222
Msg: 1318
older women younger men
Posted: 12/5/2011 1:27:24 PM
yeah, guys like it straight forward, don't they?
 top_hill
Msg: 1319
older women younger men
Posted: 12/5/2011 8:44:31 PM
IMO it depends on the amount of the age difference, the type of relationship etc. In a FWB or short term relationship, age doesn't matter. In a LTR, I think age does matter when the age difference is very large. Such as a 45 yr old woman dating a man in his 20s. Although there can be a few exceptions, most of the time I think a LTR wouldn't work between them. They probably wouldn't have enough in common due to the large age difference. However suppose the same woman is dating a man in his mid to late 30s, then I think a LTR would have a better and more realistic chance of working out.
 earthboundangel67
Msg: 1320
older women younger men
Posted: 12/5/2011 9:57:50 PM
I believe men have been doing it for centuries....I say to each their own. If 2 people get along, and can make it work go for it! There will be challenges, but then in life there always is. So long as both people are honest with themselves & each other, do what works for you. None of us can dictate to another what will work & what wont. We can give information based on personal experience or knowledge. Each situation is unique. Just get out & enjoy life...it is too short not too!
 LabradorOokpik
Msg: 1321
view profile
History
older women younger men
Posted: 12/6/2011 9:13:38 PM

i mean absolutely gorgeous guys in their twenties begging me please can they come and clean my house.

now what's with that??????

Did they happen to give you their phone numbers???

You can send them on to my house!
 Cougar673
Msg: 1322
older women younger men
Posted: 12/7/2011 7:11:14 AM
I love younger men. I'd rather be with a younger man since my sex drive is so much higher than men my age or older, too. I don't necessarily want to marry them, or anyone for that matter, so that's not an issue. :) Don't be mistaken in thinking that it's all about sex with me, either, please. It's not, it's more than that, I want to have a good time and make a connection with someone. Age isn't a deal breaker.
 top_hill
Msg: 1323
older women younger men
Posted: 12/7/2011 7:45:44 AM

I say to each their own. If 2 people get along, and can make it work go for it! There will be challenges, but then in life there always is. So long as both people are honest with themselves & each other, do what works for you. None of us can dictate to another what will work & what wont. We can give information based on personal experience or knowledge. Each situation is unique. Just get out & enjoy life...it is too short not too!

I agree. Although I think a LTR will rarely work out when there is a large age difference, I ( or anyone else ) can't tell other people who they can or can't date. I would keep my viewpoint to myself. The only possible exception would be if/when they directly asked for my input about the age difference in their relationship. Then I would be honest with them.
 114M3
Msg: 1324
older women younger men
Posted: 12/7/2011 8:08:46 AM

How do you feel about a sexual relationship between a younger man and an older woman?

If its just a sexual relationship then who is anyone to say right? .... Key words here are "consenting" and "adults".

But if we are talking something serious & long term and the age difference is 10 + yrs -- the odds are stacked against them cos in the long run, she and him are going to be at two very different places in life. Ie., she might be past the age of wanting/being able to have kids while he is just arriving at the age where he is starting to want kids. .. Or maybe she is at a point where she wants kids and he is not ready yet ..... She might have a well-established solid career going already while he may just be starting to work his way up the career ladder (or worse yet, he hasn't even gotten a "career" started yet) ... She may be at an age where she wants consistency and stability while he may be totally okay or wanting to explore with many different life changes (career-wise and whatnot) ..... She might be at the age of retiring .... and he may be at the age of nothing close to that yet ... Well, ya get my gist.
 bullfrog12
Msg: 1325
view profile
History
older women younger men
Posted: 12/7/2011 3:25:10 PM
I am am 100 percent for it,and that is why I am here hoping to find one,I have had a few relationship when I was younger,and I miss it so badInage still walk with my eyes open very wide hoping that some day I will meet one,Older good looking women some times take better care of them selves than many. Younger women I am married to a younger woman but I still love older women much more.
 trinity818
Msg: 1326
view profile
History
older women younger men
Posted: 12/7/2011 5:24:08 PM

i get so many young guys responding to my post ...
the funny thing is they all just want to clean my house not have sex.

lol.. so that's what they're calling it now.
 JPMyoungFun
Msg: 1327
older women younger men
Posted: 1/12/2012 8:39:22 PM
I love hearing things like this, wish i could be so lyckyy
 lauramae18
Msg: 1328
older women younger men
Posted: 1/12/2012 8:49:22 PM
Who cares? To each their own.
It's not my thing; I prefer my age or a little older. But if that's the water that floats your boat - go for it.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  >