Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > older women younger men      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Euro_Canadian
Msg: 76
older women younger menPage 4 of 83    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
I have dated 2 older women one was 10 years older and the other was 15 years older, it seems I get the older ones hitting on me then the younger ones these days..lol.. no complaints!
 RabidWolverine
Msg: 77
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 12:37:03 AM
Well what young guy is gonna complain about it? None...it is us old dudes who complain cuz we get shoved aside...oh well I think I will hit The Brick tomorrow and get myself a recliner, stop by the beer store to get a 2-4 of Canadian, make some chicken fingers, put on an under shirt and gain some weight and watch tv..play some video games...hey is that not what these women say us men all do? Gues it is time to join that Elite Club...oh by the way guys is this club Unionized at least?
 Fry Lock
Msg: 78
view profile
History
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 12:52:26 PM
OK, so how do you tell if this particular fellow is just looking for a free education, or is really interested? I mean, I don't want to even meet this fellow unless I know he's not in it for the instructional video; any ideas on how to find out BEFORE going thru with the meeting thing? he's 24 and I'm 38; a week ago this was not even a possibility; the more I talk to him the more interested I am, but I don't want to set myself up for failure.......
 RabidWolverine
Msg: 79
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 12:55:03 PM
Well this is the era of young guys being more mature and having more potential than us guys who are old in our 30's...what have you got to lose?
My guess is he is hot looking, has a great job, is mature, fun, exciting...so why question it...go for it, or settle for some old dude you will regret going after...
 Suley
Msg: 80
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 12:56:23 PM
i guess in the event of seeing what younger man could in bed i guess u were interested and also it made u feel sexy because u had control and proud dat u could keep up in bed with younger guys
 Larissan04
Msg: 81
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 12:57:12 PM
For some reason i get hit on ALL THE TIME... by men who are in thier twenties. now, i am 38, and i look a lot younger than i am, however, i couldn't be less interested in dating someone that young. i am bored by them. i am actually pretty bored by most twnety somethings in general! (sorry! ) i could never date a man that was significantly younger than i ... four or five years younger would be the limit... but they would ahve to be exceptional for thier age... knowledgeable about politics, educated, insightful, thoughtful, well-mannered... etc. how often does that combination occurr? hmmmm, let me think about that for a minute.,. umm... never? :)

lar
 RabidWolverine
Msg: 82
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 1:00:54 PM
^^^Well that is what is said about us guys...that we are boring etc...is why all the women 30+ refuse to date men older than 30...in 5-10 years there will be so many single men in thier 40's it will be pathetic, and all the guys in thier 30's by then will have been hooked up with women of all ages...nice to be in your 20's again..damn it was never this good when I was in my 20's. How times change...
 sassyvgirl
Msg: 83
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 2:31:49 PM
As long as you are both on the same page with regard to any expectations or lack there of...I say go for it! I have dated many men younger than I, and to be honest, I have more fun with them than I do most men my age. I get approached by younger men all the time, but I don't go looking for them. I had a purely physical "encounter" with a guy 15 yrs younger than I a few years ago and I have dated men as much as 12 yrs younger. If I am going to date a younger guy, maturity has to be there along with the personality traits that I find attractive in any man regardless of age....
 RabidWolverine
Msg: 84
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 2:41:28 PM
Man all this talk about young guys...I feel like it is about time to call up and get a grave dug for me soon...I am so ooold!!!!
hey young guys live it up..cuz you hit 30 and you will be called boring and washed up...and then late 30's? Life will be over as they say...25 is the new stud, 35 is the new over the hill
 Sweet Euphoria
Msg: 85
view profile
History
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 3:17:26 PM
If you're going to post a subject like this, you will get more response from women who are not opposed to it. On average, most women I talk to prefer men their own age or older. I was one of those. As I had said before, I've decided that IF the younger man has the qualities I'm looking for (ie. intelligence, wit etc.) why not? I don't discriminate against men in their late thirties or even early to mid fourties. I would PREFER a man close to my age. Everyone has an age range they consider. Mine happens to be between 30 and 45. I've dated some very immature older men and some mature younger men. Hey, I'm still sticking with men that are over 29!...lol. Don't get discouraged Rabid...there is someone out there for you...maybe more than one. It's the luck of the draw. Hey, after being separated for 7 years I'm still single, but I have faith that one day someone will come along that recognizes my great qualities. I will be honest, I don't see myself settling down with someone too much younger than myself. Just for the fact that I don't plan on having anymore children. But for now..while I wait for Mr. Right, there's nothing wrong with dating men a wee bit younger than myself. Through experience I can definitely weed out what I DON'T want in a man. I can't expect every man that shows interest or that I choose to date is going to be "the one". No one should limit their options...or settle.
 RabidWolverine
Msg: 86
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 4:00:51 PM
I think that women are becoming smarter and realizing that all men when they hit mid 30's are useless and boring...ask many they will agree.
We become fat, ugly, balding, set in our ways, no fun, in debt, work long hours, and our life becomes a routine..reason why I say we is because from what I read on this site and from women I know and meet over 30, they say ALL men over 30..so no use in saying that myself is not included because I will get bashed and told "Yes you are just like the rest of them"
Guys under 30 are the studs, awesome in bed, know how to please a woman and so women are smart...want sex, forget the over 30 guys, they are duds..want to feel good, ignore the guys over 30, they won't say nice things, and want someone who is not married to thier job? Stay away from the over 30 guys...
With so many women in thier 30's and 40's experinecing bad marriages, it is a surprise no one has taken all of us guys over 30 out to a deserted field and buried us alive...that way you all get the men you want...and no boring characters to worry about...
Was going to say the desert but I am in Canada so that would not work....
At least I can spend my money on...well...me!! Go on a vacation with..well..me!! And I do this every year, sometimes twice a year...this year three times...So sadly just because some of us may have a 3 at the beginning of our age...sure does not mean we are what you women stereotype us to be...give a person a chance...do not judge a guy from your experience with someone else his age...it is like me saying ALL you women want a man with Hot Looks and Money...you will tell me that is not true...
You pass me up...hey not my loss that you decide to take a guy 24...good luck but ladies...you will in fact miss out on that great guy if you start to follow the stereotype beliefs you do know that? Now where did I put my plane ticket...
 Fry Lock
Msg: 87
view profile
History
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 4:19:32 PM
ahhh, wolverine; no need to be so negative; if an interesting older guy had shown some interest, I'd be asking for help figuring him out, I'm sure, but "he" didn't....the younger one took his balls out of his purse & made a move...
 RabidWolverine
Msg: 88
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 4:30:07 PM
naw is not a negative outlook at all...reality here my dear...what woman in her 30's and 40's is going to waste her precious time on an old fart in his 30's today?
Read it all over the net and see it...women want the young studs...Hey what can we say us guys are past our prime are we not? I think they say men are at thier sexual peak in thier early 20's and women when they hit thier 40's...need I say more?
is why men in thier 40's get off on cars alot, and that is because they can't get off on a woman!!!
Ciao
Hey all you women who may want to get to know a guy who is exciting...always remeber the name Rabid...Wolverine.... Oh and to all you lovely ladies...here is a on me
 Sin*ful
Msg: 89
view profile
History
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 4:44:28 PM
You are only as old as you feel
 Sweet Euphoria
Msg: 90
view profile
History
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 4:46:11 PM
I give up...anything I say goes in one ear and out the other...lol. Oh well. So how about all those older men that don't want me because I'm a big girl...or that I have kids...or or or...........See what I mean? Everyone has criterias. You just haven't met the right person. You are only talking a small percentage. How many woman have you really polled. Speaking as a woman, I'm telling you...only a very small percentage of women I know..and I know many...would date younger men. UGH! Maybe women don't want to stroke your ego..and why in god's name I'm trying to is beyond me. Your age is PERFECTcoming from an almost 39 year old Ontario woman. HEY! You could be my younger man!
 RabidWolverine
Msg: 91
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 4:53:42 PM
is that all the older women running after me?? You leading the pack? yess!!!!!!!!
hey not in one ear and out the other...I am also being a bit sarcastic there in my post....part truth part sarcastic...come get me I am waiting....
 Sweet Euphoria
Msg: 92
view profile
History
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 5:01:53 PM
lol....I've already found a man my age that I'm interested in at the moment. But I'll keep you in mind..hehe. Knowing my track record, I might be knocking on your door in the near future..HA!..lol. I might not be your type either. Don't know if you're mine. Laws of Attraction. Time will tell. I believe in timing...fate and a little luck. Besides, I don't hear many knocks at MY door either. I must be scaaaaaaaaary...BOO!
 hidden treasures
Msg: 93
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 5:05:23 PM
Rabid... we all have choices. There are a lot of things one can do to look youthful... i have good genes, i have been told i look 15-18 years younger than i do. All my family looks younger. I exercise, use herbs & supplements, tan, go to network chiropractic, etc.etc.etc. I get looks and smiles from women of all ages... perhaps i am doing something right!
 RabidWolverine
Msg: 94
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 5:52:28 PM
hey Destiny...each time I see your pic I wanna start singing Abba's Waterloo!!!
But hey I am just rattling the ranks here...Hey I think that all you 40 something women should be hitting on all 37 year old men!!! Ok...
Hey Treasure, some people do have good genes and some of us don't. Just like some have a head full of haor and some do not...can't change the outcome...but who you are on the inside should and will never change...we will always change on the outside...
Youthful or not...it all comes down to who you are regardless....
Now come on ladies let's go!!!
 Active Guy
Msg: 95
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 6:13:57 PM
Well Ladies lets get real , after all it is 2006. And I myself have'nt had the pleasure of dating an older women , but honestly I dont see a problem with it .
If two people are attracted to each other ....why should they be worried about age .. I say hats off to all the older ladies ......if a younger man makes you happy !! Then hell go for it ...I know I would if it was an older women ...

Active Guy
 RabidWolverine
Msg: 96
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 6:18:12 PM
And if older makes you puke..then go for younger right Active?? Of course you are gonna encourage it... I think women in thier 30's will just have to head our way to see that we..are just as good..or even better than the young pups under 30....oh ya!!! And of course you ladies in your 40's are more than welcome...but I know with the bad marriages that happened it is time to take them young pups and show them a real woman...I'll wait til another 5 years then..LOL...
hey ladies!!! get funky!!
 ~crazychic~
Msg: 97
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 7:01:15 PM
it's all about connecting...........i wldnt care if they were younger or older........if the spark is there....then i dont have a problem with it at all........
 poetwhocares
Msg: 98
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 7:04:27 PM
it is all about what brand of matches you use to light the fire
 RabidWolverine
Msg: 99
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 7:06:54 PM
Hmm I would take a match with Crazy Chic..but I think my age would sacre her away...LOL...among other things
 ~crazychic~
Msg: 100
older women younger men
Posted: 4/3/2006 7:26:19 PM
age doesnt scare me away......lol.......as long as im not bottle feeding them..its all good....and as long as im not pushin them in a wheelchair......then its all good as well....but then again...i suppose we cld have races.......hehe...like i said..its all bout the spark and 2 people connecting.......
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > older women younger men