Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tim61
Msg: 170
view profile
History
Can you be to wet?Page 11 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Slippery when WET Mmmm But not too Wet for some by the sounds of things

Just my 50p worth

Tim
 rdcnorm
Msg: 172
Can you be to wet?
Posted: 6/24/2008 5:01:55 PM

Wet means she likes you.

In most cases that is true, and it is a good way to judge,, however, there are some woman that are not able to maintain wetness for what ever reason,, I have no clue why,, but to say she doesn't like you because a woman can't get wet is wrong,, or that she isn't turned on,, there are many other way of telling,, one of the biggest ways is,, she is in bed with you,, as for the rest,, it depends on the woman.. you can use saliva,, but that wears off quickly,, so the oils comes into play,, and even then,, that has to be maintained,, just to keep both parties from getting sore,,
 imelvin
Msg: 174
Can you be to wet?
Posted: 6/30/2008 9:58:05 AM
I think you can be too wet. I have been with women that they are soooo wet that there is no feeling to me at all. My wife does something that a few women I guess do is tighten their stomach muscles during sex to get the tightness inside to where it feels great during what I call sloppy sex.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 176
Can you be to wet?
Posted: 6/30/2008 1:08:55 PM

I think its all about perception, Yes it could be possible to be to wet, much like its possible for a guy to be to hard.

A woman can never be to wet in my opinion,, if she is,, I would go down and clean it all up,, opps that might make her wetter,,

I'm confused,,, as a guy,, how can we/I be to hard,, are you suggesting woman like semi, hard,, ..........now that might be the case if she likes to play that way,, and that cool,, and there are ways to make that happen as well,,, there are lots to do,,
but during intercourse,, I have never know a woman,, who has said,, gezzz,, I wish you were not so hard,, to the contrary,, some say,, wow I feel you getting harder and bigger just before orgasm..and I just love it.......
 textodd11
Msg: 196
wet girl
Posted: 12/5/2008 7:25:37 AM
I don't know guys... been with a girl that got so sloshy it was like screwing a glass of water. It didn't seem that great to me but hey, to each their own.
 MAD_MAX333
Msg: 203
Can you be to wet?
Posted: 12/5/2008 4:25:20 PM
yes you can be too wet and i don't really like it... i don't want her to be dry or anything but i also dislike hearing sounds that sound like a guy punching a tub of water....

besides that, with TOO much wetness, you lose all sensation...
 wtkh45zx
Msg: 211
view profile
History
Can you be to wet?
Posted: 12/11/2008 8:40:54 AM
I would say it is not problem. Have been with really wet and with very dry, my preference would be wetter the better. So don't worry, like you said it was his inexperence that was the issue, not you.
 taogca
Msg: 217
view profile
History
Can you be to wet?
Posted: 12/22/2009 7:09:21 PM
Too wet, not possible.
 NASH58
Msg: 221
Can you be to wet?
Posted: 12/23/2009 2:59:55 AM
wetter is better , i like it very wet great taste
 NASH58
Msg: 222
Can you be to wet?
Posted: 12/23/2009 3:03:07 AM
well i want complain at all wet is so fine
 coveredinpaint
Msg: 225
Can you be to wet?
Posted: 12/23/2009 6:48:31 AM
I can say for a fact that there is such thing as too wet. My ex had that problem. As soon as we start with the forplay she had a 6 inch strand of drool hanging from her vagina like it's a salivating St. Bernard. Then when we had sex, the juices would literally cover my entire crotch area and thighs. Maybe all that would be okay were it not for the fact that it cools down quickly and it feels like you have cold liquid all over you, which is sort of the opposite feeling you'd want or expect to have during sex.

I want just enough wetness for lubrication, nothing extra.
 bigthkdknu
Msg: 227
wet girl
Posted: 1/21/2010 4:10:33 AM
**** you cant even spell realize
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >