Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gtomustang
Msg: 66
If you can spell masturbate, raise your other handPage 5 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
"so masturbation is not the sin, its what's you're looking at..."

>>>my ceiling is sinful? Shall I cast it out before it leads me astray?

I would hate to think masturbation is sinful. You just can't beat it.
 Butterchickenchuck
Msg: 67
Self love is the greatest love of all
Posted: 7/19/2016 11:34:46 AM
I'm betting GTO has a mirrored ceiling
 Cowgirlwannabe1
Msg: 68
Morals and Masterbation!!!!
Posted: 7/19/2016 2:29:54 PM
if you believe that intercourse ( sex) is only for pro-creation
then biblically speaking, spilling your seed is frowned upon

I don't believe there are too many Christians that would openly admit
to doing this

does that mean they don't do it?
 gtomustang
Msg: 70
If you can spell masturbate, raise your other hand
Posted: 7/19/2016 4:21:42 PM
"You deserve a good whack for that oneā€¦. Maybe they should yank you outta here."

>>>hey, don't jerk us around, say how you really feel.

What can I say in my defense, it felt so good to release.

(I wish I had a better come-back, but we're going to have to wait a few minutes)

Yes, Chuck, I do have a mirrored ceiling. Its from a fun-house, however. makes any girl skinny :) lol
 HighendTequilaonly
Msg: 75
Posted: 7/22/2016 5:22:24 PM
I like your post
 hemingway234
Msg: 76
Posted: 7/23/2016 9:15:13 AM
Just don't run around having one night stands and sex with multiple partners.... that can create lots of problems (increase risk of disease, broken homes, broken hearts). Stick to monogamy and marriage and you'll be okay.
 Chromis1
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Posted: 7/23/2016 10:59:45 AM

I don't believe there are too many Christians that would openly admit
to doing this

Terms need to be defined. Perhaps there are few devout Christians openly admitting to this.

I've known tons of not-so-devout Christians that admit to it, encourage it, organize clubs, etc.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 7/24/2016 11:06:24 AM

I was wondering, is masterbation against religion?

Masterbation isn't against religion. Meaning that no, it's not anti-religious whatsoever. It may be against a particular ultra-conservative sub-set OF a denomination OF a religion. So could eating pork. Or eating meat on a given day.

Do the people who are religious masterbate and if so do you feel guilty or anything afterwards?

Yes, in general, namely single people who are religious, roll their bean & wack their happy stick pretty frequently. I think the guilt can come in for some poor confused souls, but for the most part, once established as an adult in life -- not too many are. Some may feel guilty if they're with someone and the sex life has been too blah and it's replaced by self-play. I think that's where most of any guilty feelings come into play.

What's worse masterbation or premartial sex?

There's nothing wrong with masterbation. So there is no "worse" to it. It's actually a Positive thing. It keeps one hormonally "out of trouble", if anything, when single. It would have to take a wacko belief system or a weird SO to personally define it as bad upon someone else (assuming the person who masterbates doesn't have an obsession about it as most people don't).

When it comes to religious beliefs in civilized society -- premarital sex carries more weight to it than one wacking their happy stick. Like masterbation, it's koo-koo to see premarital sex in and of itself as a bad thing, though. Within the realm of premarital sex though -- you Can have bad situations happen. That's why in modern civilization it goes by ethics (objective), not so much morals (subjective)... where there's Absolutely Nothing wrong with premarital sex -- it's just that having sex outside an established Relationship is where it carries some Negative weight (to one degree or another depending on the situations).
 U21984
Msg: 79
Posted: 7/27/2016 2:50:17 PM
I'm not judging anyone for anything but being a jackoff artist is nothing to be proud of.
And, you can all but eliminate it with just a little scheduling. Make sure you have enough girls in
your rotation because not every girl is in the mood at every time. Yeah, once in a while, you may have to forego the easy out, but overall you really can live without it and much better. It's sort of a vibe you get that women are really drawn into. At least my two cents on this controversial topic. Again, not judgment. Just real experience.
 U21984
Msg: 80
Posted: 7/27/2016 2:57:31 PM
Here's an example of a guy that I would call a typical mastubator.
I only put this out here because I am friends with his wife on FB and they were both on Showtime.
They are into that whole Polyamory thing which I am into as well, but not the way they are which is f'ng creepy!!!
I'm just into being w/diff girls. They have this whole weird bizarre wacked out 'lifestyle' protocal.

Anyway, since he is a public figure, I am posting this. Otherwise, I would never do it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABwvLpAEtOk

He is a nice looking guy, in shape, not gay (maybe bi, but not gay) and yet he has a vibe that turns off most straight women. I attribute that to too much jacking off. Even if he personally doesn't. It's just an example of what happens to men when they become jackoff artists! LOL

And, to his very cool wife - nothing personal!!
 Chromis1
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2016 9:09:59 AM

When it comes to religious beliefs in civilized society -- premarital sex carries more weight to it than one wacking their happy stick.

Making up more shit, huh?

Last time I looked, the Catholics comprise a fairly large segment of "religious beliefs in civilized society". Their stance: Masturbation (and please spell it correctly, k?) is in almost every instance a mortal sin. So is premarital sex. Both earn you a ticket to hell, so one is not "weighted" more than the other.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 82
Posted: 7/28/2016 11:32:20 AM

I've known tons of not-so-devout Christians that admit to it, encourage it, organize clubs, etc.[/quotes]

There are organized clubs for this?
I need to get out more!
 dragonbytes
Msg: 83
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2016 12:12:09 PM

There are organized clubs for this?
I need to get out more!

Not only are there clubs, but now the some of the clubs have a loyality card which gives users points based on the amount "spent" during each session.

The more you come the faster you earn, it's quite exciting!!

The points can be used for exclusive club deals on items such as Lubriderm, x-rated movies and kleenexes.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 84
Posted: 7/28/2016 1:10:28 PM
^^^^That's interesting!
In a WTF sort of way.
I'm more into cloistered masturbation....if there is such a thing.
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2016 2:14:00 PM

Their stance: Masturbation (and please spell it correctly, k?) is in almost every instance a mortal sin. So is premarital sex. Both earn you a ticket to hell, so one is not "weighted" more than the other.

I'm talking about how it fares within a religious community -- the religious beliefs -- not official doctorine of a church. Different sins may carry more weight than others by how it's seen within a particular religious community (or any community for that matter). Someone having masturbated isn't going to carry the same weight to a civilized religious community, as unjustifiably killing someone -- and not the same as banging random girls at the bar either. Thinking that it's generally seen as all the same weight -- well, that's making sh!t up. :)
 Chromis1
Msg: 86
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2016 2:16:51 PM
Boo: Why, I believe there is ... sounds like the nuns' habit ...

Chromis1
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 7/28/2016 2:21:24 PM

Thinking that it's generally seen as all the same weight -- well, that's making sh!t up. :)

No, its not. Its just you, babbling on as usual.

You just have no idea what you're talking about. You're confusing religious beliefs with human morality.

And try to understand Catholicism, or don't, I really don't care -- all mortal sins are EQUAL in terms of consequence.
 ericaagain
Msg: 88
Posted: 7/28/2016 3:39:55 PM

When it comes to religious beliefs in civilized society -- premarital sex carries more weight to it than one wacking their happy stick. Like masterbation, it's koo-koo to see premarital sex in and of itself as a bad thing, though. Within the realm of premarital sex though -- you Can have bad situations happen. That's why in modern civilization it goes by ethics (objective), not so much morals (subjective)... where there's Absolutely Nothing wrong with premarital sex -- it's just that having sex outside an established Relationship is where it carries some Negative weight (to one degree or another depending on the situations).

No one knows how much pre-marital sex or masturbation goes on with the ranks of the religious and church going folks. They don't seem to publish numbers or share data. I've not read one article regarding stats, like 87% masturbate weekly compared to 92% of catholics. And its not like in the weekly church newsletter they mention stuff like "little Susie Smith is marrying Bob Jones next weekend and Susie is a true virgin, we had her tested. After the fiasco with Mary Parker proclaiming to be a virgin...we now test".

So who cares. And most would lie if asked and who asks? Have you ever asked someone "how often do you masturbate?" I doubt it. And if you did, chances are you're a 15 year old boy at summer camp telling lies around a campfire.

I hardly think that there are many true virgins getting married these days....at least not in the catholic, baptist, anglican, type religions. Maybe in higher numbers if you're a Mormon or Muslim. But Susie down the block...nope, she's done a few or had a few or sucked a few or done anal...and IMO, if you've had a penis anywhere inside you...butt or mouth or vagina...you ain't a virgin.

AND, who cares?
 norwegianguy456
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 7/30/2016 10:51:42 AM

No one knows how much pre-marital sex or masturbation goes on with the ranks of the religious and church going folks.

I've had lots of friends old and young who are pretty religious, church-going folk -- from when I grew up to being in college and afterward. Everything from Mormon to Catholic to Liberal to Conservative ranks.

The OP's concern wasn't about official church doctrine (although I'm sure he'd want to factor that in as well). His voiced concern Instead was about how People who are religious feel, generally speaking, if one masturbates. The Social judgment in their surroundings. How far off base am I? Am I seen as an outcast because I masturbated? Is it socially seen amongst religious people as worse than pre-marital sex? As I said, social communities of various denominations vary on how conservative, outlandish, or down to earth they are -- but regardless, no, masturbation amongst people who are religious, even conservative, don't see giving in to masturbating once every great while (10 days) vs banging someone different at a party every 10 days. It's pretty common sense, as far as how one would be seen/judged in social circles among those who are religious.

So who cares. And most would lie if asked and who asks? Have you ever asked someone "how often do you masturbate?" I doubt it.

I agree. Everybody poops when they eat. Almost everybody masturbates when single. Stats aren't going to be accurate, especially when it's just something that's done to oneself in private quarters. Heck, even the surveys of "How many girls/guys have you slept with?" are off. Guys' #s are Always Significantly higher than girls'. But that's not possible when there's roughly an equal amount of boys & girls on earth, as it should be very close to the same amount on average for each gender, each time. But people lie.
 oneday57
Msg: 90
Posted: 7/31/2016 5:24:38 AM
PERSONAL preference BUT many do lets say fall in love and never talk of the physical in their relationship which in most cases is the glue that holds people together.....as for masturbation its human release and natural....course that's my opinion!...lol
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >