Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Women who smoke are far more promiscuous.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 UR 2 girls away from 3sum
Msg: 101
Women who smoke are far more promiscuous.Page 5 of 45    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41)
Dear "Addy" -
I have read your thread. I am very concerned about the contention that smoking is linked to promiscuity among females. I am a good girl. I believe in Mom, apple pie, and especially the sanctity of the office of the Presidency. I believe in it so much, that I get really mad when people refer to it as the "Oral Office!" Anyway, I just have one question: Does it matter which orifice is used to contain the "Tobacco delivery system?"

Yours truly,

Monica L.

P.S. Do you think I look good in Blue? Everyone else really gets off on it ...

CoolBreezez
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Women who smoke are far more promiscuous.
Posted: 12/29/2007 9:52:41 PM
Not just the women- all of us smokers are promiscuous- and stupid too.

We all think the world is flat and global warming is a complete myth.

We breed indiscriminately and will take over the world due to this fact.

Beware nonsmokers- your time is limited.

The president - Smokers Union
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 103
view profile
History
Posted: 12/29/2007 10:52:18 PM
Good lord this is one of the most silly things I have ever heard (please don't take my account off for saying that lol)...

Okay - I smoke - my last date was about a year and a half ago - nothing happend...
My best friend smokes - and she hasn't been with a guy for over 7 years...
Her mother smokes - hasn't been with a guy in over 16 years...
So if all these women who smoke are getting action - I don't know any! actually the women I know that don't smoke - are the tramps lol...

You would think that us that smoke would be too out of breath to be running around, cheating, jumping into beds - geeze thats a lot of breath one needs!
Msg: 104
Posted: 12/29/2007 10:53:19 PM
Hah ha - You caught me! But it's serpent - so much classier than snake!

Edit: I'm on it, baby!
Msg: 105
Posted: 12/30/2007 12:35:47 AM
I have to say, as habits go ... it is hard to break! I have been smoking poles for years, now and just can't seem to stop!
 Applette
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2007 8:07:13 AM
Oh go away and tell someone that cares about your stupid demographics. It is people like you that make me not so proud to be Canadian ..... did you read about the nerd who had nothing better to do then what u just did ........ ???? Thought so .... I hope you recovery soon ... it must of been painful!
Msg: 107
Posted: 12/30/2007 8:30:43 AM

I only smoked if I did it too fast.
Hence, the origin of the term - Smokin' Hot!
 that sam i am
Msg: 108
Posted: 12/30/2007 8:45:13 AM
Oh my god! They've proved it! Nicotine causes Promiscuity.
Maybe sucking on the cigarette is like sucking on a surrogate penis.
Could be that after sex, they just need to smoke...and the more they have sex, the more they have to smoke.
 lisafine
Msg: 109
Posted: 12/30/2007 11:18:16 AM
Interesting statistics. What about a category for women on here who don't smoke....but are SMOKIN'........
Happy New Year Admin and fam.!
 lucilou
Msg: 110
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2007 3:07:49 PM
I dated one who smokes, I always prefer non smoker but this guy is so nice and intelligent, so why not, I tried, it lasted 2 months, I am sorry but I cant take the taste of nicotine when we were kissing, even after brushing teeth lol. I dont have anything against smokers its their right to do what they wanted to do with their life. At least I tried and good luck to you all , Happy New Years to all smokers ans non smokers , lets respect people who smokers.
Msg: 111
Posted: 12/30/2007 3:31:18 PM
I strenuously (ungggh, ughh, ahh - that's better) object to the premise. I do not think it can be true at all! I suggest you get your facts straight ... I, myself, am a Grade A Fvckin' Tramp and have never smoked a day in my life!!!
 SmkyMtnSmile
Msg: 112
Posted: 12/30/2007 3:35:45 PM
LOL….Please don’t insult everyone’s intelligence by such nonsense… Just because you said it or quoted it doesn’t make it true. I have smoked and have also been a non smoker no change here other than in my pocketbook. This has got to be the most asinine thread yet. I did however like Ron9’s reply! LOL…. You’re the man!
 SmkyMtnSmile
Msg: 113
Posted: 12/30/2007 4:58:02 PM
BTW…. Sit back and wait ladies for the male non-smokers survey to come out… Got to love it...

One male who comes to mind is our former President Bill Clinton.. (he, he) He is a non smoker however he did try it once but didn’t inhale… LOL… He also didn’t have sex with that woman! LOL.. (Tax payers spent thousands of dollars on that answer)

So, I ask our mediator which are worse women who smoke or males such as Mr. Bill who do one time but don’t inhale. LOL… Maybe it’s in the cheese burgers?

I am confused now, who did you say was far more promiscuous male or female? I love it!!!

I don't really give a hoot.. I like men who smoke and men who don't... Several gal pals smoke and it's all good... The only friend I have that complains about people smoking is a cigar smoker?????? What's up with that???

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE......
 mrsaint75
Msg: 114
Posted: 12/30/2007 8:21:48 PM
"If they smoke, they poke" Family Guy LOL Sorry, I had to put that up. I don't think it's true. I dated a smoker once and she was far from it.
 DDay555
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2007 8:26:10 PM
[sarcasm]
Crap! I must be an idiot! I was looking for a woman that smokes because I smoke!
[/sarcasm]

Truely, you've got to be kidding me... Perhaps Women that smoke hang out in different environments than those that don't? Like BARS for the last few decades before "Not Smoking" became cool?
 Cynderella
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 12/30/2007 8:31:44 PM
I must be a nun...like not getting none...never smoked never will!
 Timo_86
Msg: 117
Posted: 12/30/2007 10:28:02 PM
Like they said on family guy, 'if she smokes, she pokes' haha

But yeah I don't think it has much to do with anything. Maybe smoking is a bit rebelious and rebelious people are more likely to be sexually promiscuous??? Who knows? I sure don't?
 Ticketoride
Msg: 118
Posted: 12/31/2007 1:27:39 AM
Some addition to my previous Post Dating Industry is targetting some Publics ...

I think the Admin miscalculated the Response in this Thread.

More than likely he was trying to produce some Outrage against what and how the Dating Industry is targetting some Publics along with some Statistics, and then position this Site as a better Model, not following in those Footsteps.

New E-Mail Log-in Page, Item #3 reads as follows:

3. Social Dating is all about giving you tools you need to help YOU find someone. Traditional Paid Dating sites care about the exact opposite, raising prices and trying to keep you around longer. If paid dating sites gave you what you wanted they'd go bankrupt.

The last Line in that Paragraph makes mention of "highest quality members of any Dating Site".
 Ignoble
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2007 1:29:38 AM
Women who smoke are more promiscuous? Why the hell didnt my father teach me that? Thanks admin! That should help me out! ^_^
 Ron9
Msg: 120
Posted: 12/31/2007 7:12:11 AM
So ............

What happens to the statistics when ...... all the “never” (often bullchit) or the “occasional” (mostly bullchit) smoking females are found out? ............. OMG ......... all of us guys are going to - get some.

Guys (men) I don’t know about you but ......... the next time I go to Wally World (WalMart) I plan to smoke 10 cigarettes (at the same time) while walking around in the produce area. If walking around in a cloud of cigarette smoke - don’t get me a girlfriend ........ nothing will.

Yes I know - they will toss me out of the place so ......... I have a > Plan B.

Go to WalMart after checking the weather - to make sure that day has no breeze (to cause the smoke cloud to dissipate) and be just outside of the doors. If I wait until the weather gets better - I can sit on my bike at the end of the row.

(sits back - shuts eyes and visualizes all the bras and panties flying around outside of Wall World - yes ... life is good)

All of this begs the question - just how much nOOkie did the Malboro man get? .......... sadly that is something we will may never know for sure but ......... we can now rightly assume it was ***A LOT***.

Too bad (for me) all this information was released to the public - at the very same time I have cut my smoking down so much. I may have to re-think all of that.
 DDay555
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2007 10:53:23 AM
Seems that we disagree with the stats somewhat... I dated my last SO for 3 months before we even got around to doing anything "Serious" and she chain smoked as much as I did at the time. Silly me, I really have to turn on that "Smoking" filter...
Msg: 122
Posted: 12/31/2007 11:00:37 AM
Hahaha - I'm with Herding Cats. Seems this little sociological experiment bombed if Marcus was trolling for a Christmas gift to himself by getting the devoted accolades of all the PoF users who are eternally grateful that PoF is not one of those paying websites that pander to the (implied) lowest common denominator. Instead, he lobbed a grenade and appears to have taken some shrapnel!!
 DDay555
Msg: 123
view profile
History
Posted: 12/31/2007 11:12:18 AM
Marilyn Merlot, that's an.... Interesting profile ya got there... Let's just say I'm glad I'm not your dog!

Sooo, movin' right along, is the Admin going to use some of our suggestions to "Correct" the stats or was this an exercise to see how many of us would rise from the ashes and attempt to set the record straight.

Correction request: Woman that smoke aren't sluts, sluts are sluts and some sluts smoke. And most guys are sluts whether they smoke or not.
Agreed?
Msg: 124
Posted: 12/31/2007 1:34:02 PM
Well, since so many others seem to believe their personal experience (I AM NOT Promiscuous, etc.) is enough to determine a statistical conclusion, I will offer my own perspective. Instead of decrying the premise (Women who smoke are far more promiscuous), let me offer the following contrary example: I AM NOT a Woman! That's right. I was born a male and was a world class slut even as guys go! Let me tell you, I would "get it on" with anything - knotholes, liver (Portnoy didn't complain about that, did he?), Blow-up dolls ... didn't matter!! Just like the joke, How many men does it take to screw a light bulb? One ... Men will screw anything.

Anyway, after I began the "transformation," I noticed that my sex life slowed down substantially. For some reason, men are a little "put off" even though I have started hormones and the boobs came out pretty well. I think it is tragic that so many guys have a built in prejudice against us just because we still have some "factory equipment." Do I have to take up smoking just to get some action around here? Geez, I am offended that those of us who would like to be promiscuous don't get the opportunity. [I'm not counting you married guys who like to get BJs on the down low - you know who you are]
 Ur Xoxo
Msg: 125
Posted: 12/31/2007 4:39:33 PM
Let me tell you, I would "get it on" with anything - knotholes...

...you know who you are.

Miss Marilyn, AKA: MM, how did you know that I am knothole lover, especially if they are smoking hot.

I'm a lumberjack and that's OK. I work all day and pull slivers all night. Doesn't that give you the shivers.

Got to go have a smoke and Maw wants me to bring the dammed garbage out. AGAIN

Tree hugger/lover,
MM.

~ In some esteemed scholars view, more than one sexual partner in a persons life construes them as promiscuous/permissive as opposed to monogamous. This by no means cheating only, but inclusive of all factors.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Women who smoke are far more promiscuous.