Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Women who smoke are far more promiscuous.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Smilin_bob
Msg: 126
Women who smoke are far more promiscuous.Page 6 of 45    (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45)
I have been reading this thread.
I have been doing my homework.

I am verifying my logic.

I will respond to this thread after I have concluded my logic is correct.
 -=PapiChulo=-
Msg: 127
Women who smoke are far more promiscuous.
Posted: 12/31/2007 11:30:42 PM
I'm sure the new stats are going to say something about how women who smoke are far more likely to be receiving email/messages these past few days, as opposed to those who don't. That's an upside, no?
 DemonLeather
Msg: 128
Posted: 12/31/2007 11:46:21 PM
I don't know... all I can do is say,."Hi there,.. cigarette?"
 -=PapiChulo=-
Msg: 129
Posted: 1/1/2008 12:07:35 AM

All I see in here is the Yah-Yah Sisterhood of Women who Smoke shooting the messenger (admin). If you read the first paragragh,

Haaa! Now the Yah-Yah Sisterhood of Women who Smoke have a new scratching post... You! Get em' girls!
 curiousaboutu77
Msg: 130
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2008 12:54:45 AM
i read an article today in the paper that alot of mentally ill people smoke and people of low economic status........are people trying to draw a long bow that they are promiscuous as they are more in need of company so appear this way.particularly people that suffer depression type of illnesses?
 UR 2 girls away from 3sum
Msg: 131
Women who smoke are ... just say it ... SLUTS.
Posted: 1/1/2008 8:57:09 AM
I must admit to never having tried a "Camel." Does camel-toe count?
 Indigo rose
Msg: 132
Posted: 1/1/2008 9:51:00 AM
Oral fixations can be fun...what are they smoking?
Well I better add learn to smoke to my new years resolution list it should fit in nicely between supersizing everything and gaining 10 pounds
 Bewildered100
Msg: 133
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2008 10:06:04 AM
Bethlett...

YES!

And for the record, the most promiscuous woman I've ever been with was SMOKIN'!!!

nipoleon
Msg: 134
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2008 10:26:26 AM
What is promiscuous ?
Promiscuous is anyone who had sex twice last year when we didn't have any sex at all.
Nothing offends the human sensibility more than the true reality about ourselves.
I'm wondering how many women are offended at the suggestion of promiscuity or at the secret disappointment of reality.
 DDay555
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2008 11:12:57 AM
OMG! I'm dyin' over here! (wiping coffee of screen).

Why is it that all the cool women that smoke live SO far away from me? You gals are the best, thanks for the New Year laugh.
 DDay555
Msg: 136
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2008 11:23:50 AM
Now, a truly usefully study would be to make a map using smoking as a demographic so I know where to move to! I'm torn between Florida or Canada!
 packleader
Msg: 137
Posted: 1/1/2008 11:37:09 AM
Well Marcus, ........ it would seem that you definitely know how to stir the "pot",so I have taken the liberty to conduct my own research on certain matters......
Did you know that ......98% of respondents to your "data" see this as nothing but bullchit,so I can only conclude that "we" have no clear undestanding of what bullchit is,why there is so much of it,or what function it serves.Bullchitters seek to convey a certain impression of themselfs without being concerned about whether anything at all is true.They quietly change the rules governing their end of the conversation so that claims about truth and falisity are irrelevant.

Pack
Msg: 138
Posted: 1/1/2008 12:07:28 PM
Is that a cigar in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me? ... Oh, Dear Gawd ... I hope it's a cigar !!!!!
Msg: 139
Posted: 1/1/2008 12:19:31 PM
My left leg is Christmas and my right leg is New Year's. Why don't you visit me between the holidays?
(Thanks to Mae West)

P.S. Bring Virginia Slims!
 DDay555
Msg: 140
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2008 12:22:49 PM
Too funny MM. And no, Cameltoes don't count.
 rsx11s
Msg: 141
Posted: 1/1/2008 3:03:25 PM
Referring back to the original (utterly tactless, unscientific and frankly immature) original post I refer you to the book "How to lie with statistics".

http://www.amazon.com/How-Lie-Statistics-Darrell-Huff/dp/0393310728
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/How_to_Lie_with_Statistics

An example: Death Valley in California is the hottest place on earth. By day it's 144 degrees, by night it's zero.

It's perfectly valid to say "the Average daily temperature is 72 degrees".

I'm really surprised Markus would insult some large percentage of the people that pay his bills like this. Shame.
 Renaissance Mun
Msg: 142
Posted: 1/1/2008 3:22:14 PM
Anyone familiar with Neal Bortz? He's a very popular and intelligent radio talk show host. He claims that all women who smoke are "easy." Of course, he's generalizing and speaking a little bit tongue-in-cheek. But he has repeated this so often, I wonder if this is where the idea for the thread started, although there's probably not a shred of truth in it.
 AManofAdventure
Msg: 143
Posted: 1/1/2008 5:07:07 PM
I changed the title of the thread back to what it was originally as it is more tactful in my view. Nonetheless...

I would be curious to know if statistics are available. How many people in the higher echelons of management or any "professional" job do smoke?... Again, just curious.

Those in management or professionals who smoke often smoke cigars -quality cigars either moderately or on occasion. Does that count?

As for the younger guys chasing older women...Why do you think that is?

Maybe because generally speaking older women (thirties and older) have their act together in a way that many younger women (late teens to mid twenties) do not. For both men and women the late teens through mid twenties is a time of great transition. Usually the bulk of who we are as people is in place by our thirties -which does not mean we cannot change but just that changes are more gradual and not so rapid and unpredictable oftentimes- and that kind of stability of personality has an appeal to it which should not be underestimated.

Now obviously that is not the only reason of course but I note it here as it may not get as much play as the more predictable reasons which could be given.

Anyone familiar with Neal Bortz?

Yes I am.

He's a very popular and intelligent radio talk show host.

True but he is a shill for the libertarian party which is a thirty year loser ticket that never has broken 2% of the vote. Now granted we all have our peculiarities but as smart as Neal is (and he is overall a smart guy) that is one area where he is far more questionable.

He claims that all women who smoke are "easy." Of course, he's generalizing and speaking a little bit tongue-in-cheek. But he has repeated this so often, I wonder if this is where the idea for the thread started, although there's probably not a shred of truth in it.

It would perhaps be more accurate to say that a woman who smokes is more likely to be promiscuous than one that does not. Similarly, a woman with a tattoo is more likely to be promiscuous than one that does not -with the likelihood increasing with the number of tattoos she has. A woman who uses recreational drugs is more likely to be promiscuous than one that does not. A woman who rides Harleys is more likely to be promiscuous than one that does not. Others could be noted but the generalization of "all" in any category is bth inaccurate as well as misleading.

fairyrainsong
Msg: 144
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2008 7:16:24 PM
oh really? so this means i have a statistical excuse to be irresponsibly easy? well "light my lucky, baby!"
 lolLori
Msg: 146
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2008 2:46:56 AM
Piss damn does this mean I have to start smoking again!

by the way its red wine that adds that bit of testosterone that makes women act more sluttist not nicotene

"I tend to agree with the mindset that women who smoke are more likely to be of a more sexual mindest. For these women it is a placebo until such time they can replace it with a good tube steak, which is what they are really craving."

God i have to laugh at this one because when I was in my puberty years I had lots of chances to be alone with guys me and my friend not just me and when a guys hands went to go from here to there I used to frequently lite up a cigarette to escape and just to get him to keep his hands away.
 crystalise
Msg: 147
Posted: 1/2/2008 3:07:31 AM
And I thought i had heard/read some good ones. Cracking up.

Funny thing is, common presumption is that smokers are lighting up to reduce stress, wouldnt stress indicate lack of sex? Then again could indicate stress from bad sex!! Smoking has been known to be a substitute for a lot of things....

If you are truly being promiscous, who has the time to light up??

lolLori
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2008 3:15:42 AM
"Men who smoke cant get it up therefore become less promiscuious"

"Surgeon General"
 DDay555
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2008 4:55:27 AM
Bull dude, I started smoking when I was in my teens and it's simply a habit I wished I never started. I'm not insecure, I know who and what I am, what I bring to the table as a person. I have a pretty decent job too so that can't be a problem either. I would bet that if you ask most people that smoke if they could go back and change one thing in their life, not smoking would be high on the list. The recent attention to the harmful effects of smoking has ***hopefully*** reduced the amount of children starting smoking.
 DDay555
Msg: 150
view profile
History
Posted: 1/2/2008 5:31:36 AM
The real question is how sincere did I mean what I said. I attempted to stop smoking twice already. Hopefully the third time is the charm because I'm determined to quit. It truly is a disgusting, expensive, etc. habit and I don't like that my body is addicted to nicotine. It's actually pretty hard to quit and it's frustrating when you fail. Old habits die hard.
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Women who smoke are far more promiscuous.