Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Women who smoke are far more promiscuous.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Jac Biker Gal
Msg: 176
view profile
History
Women who smoke are far more promiscuous.Page 8 of 45    (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45)
Well here is one for your statistics:- I stopped smoking at 17 yo, never lit up since, was with the same man for 23 years and totally faithfull (unlike him, and he had never smoked in his life btw!) Now I'm single, still none smoking, and having lots of fun with intimate encounters, so I must blow the conclusions way out of the water, lol!
 untamed one
Msg: 177
Women who smoke are far more promiscuous.
Posted: 1/11/2008 3:25:16 AM
Cigarette after sex ?
As Dave Attell says : "you don't roll off someone and say 'whew that was amazing - skittles? would you like a skittle? how bout a jolly rancher baby? you want a jolly rancher?"
 mio310
Msg: 178
Posted: 1/13/2008 2:33:21 AM
Anybody else find it sad to look at the faces of some of the smokers in this thread. I wont say why but I think you know what Im talking about.
 DDay555
Msg: 179
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2008 4:09:38 PM
Well, a woman not wearing any clothing comes to mind....
 amigood4you
Msg: 180
Posted: 1/13/2008 5:18:11 PM
There are three types of lies: little white lies, big woppers, and statistics.
Before statistics have meaning, a cause and effect must be proven.
40% of all traffic accidents involve drunk drivers.
Therefore 60% of the accidents involve sober drivers.
Are drunk drivers more careful? If we get the other 60% drunk, will traffic accidents fall?
 queenrhiannon
Msg: 181
view profile
History
Posted: 1/13/2008 8:06:32 PM
I have to laugh at people who come on here and insult people with pics and try to stir up trouble, when they have no pic at all...

I cannot believe this thread is still going either!
Stats don't mean squat anyway....

If you excuse me - after I finish this ciggie - I have a 'meeting' with half of the local ball team...
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 182
Posted: 1/13/2008 8:38:29 PM

If you excuse me - after I finish this ciggie - I have a 'meeting' with half of the local ball team...

LMAO ~

Cool!!
And I'm doing the other half;)

And now I'm really LMAO

By the way, the toothfairy does exist and you are looking at her!

Whew ~ I was seriously considering doing research on that one ~ glad you're here. I feel much better knowing my parents didn't screw with me when I was a kid.

There are three types of lies: little white lies, big woppers, and statistics.
Before statistics have meaning, a cause and effect must be proven.
40% of all traffic accidents involve drunk drivers.
Therefore 60% of the accidents involve sober drivers.
Are drunk drivers more careful? If we get the other 60% drunk, will traffic accidents fall?

Great point.

~OT~ There are threads on the war in Iraq that get three pages of posts, nice guy threads that get 1, religion, bad-boys, women being sluts if you sleep with more than xxx number of people ~ but this thread has got to be the silliest, most ridiculous one I've read in years. And to think I'm posting here ~ sigh ~ it's a slow forum day. Statistics are used to bolster someone's own opinion or to get Federal Grant monies to study endangered snails in Idaho creeks ~ and I have a feeling those endangered snails don't give a ratz azz whether they survive or not. Sort of like sea monkeys ~ they're great fun til the dog drinks the water the live in ~ I'll bet statistically I lost 30,000 monkeys in two or three slurps. But I'll need a statistician to prove this. PFT. What a crock. Humorous theory, but simply ridiculous. You smoking women out there ~ shame shame shame!!! Being that I can't seem to break my celibacy-days ~ I might just have to take up smoking to ensure I get some.
 spitfire6844
Msg: 183
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2008 7:14:10 AM
I don't know about the correlation between female tobacco smokers and sex; but there's definitely a correlation between women smoking marijuana and sex. Female pot smokers are hot and horny, and there's no denying that whatsoever.

And no, I'm not a pot smoker myself, but I've had the good fortune to know several female pot smokers. They were wonderful to be with!
 SoLongThanksForAllTheFish
Msg: 184
Posted: 1/14/2008 7:18:29 AM

GET A HOBBY...ONE THAT DOESN'T INVOLVE PUTTING DOWN WOMEN...

Now that was funny...

He does have a hobby. He runs plentyoffish.com :)
 spitfire6844
Msg: 185
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2008 4:46:19 PM

Give me a fukking break!

^^There is a world of difference between a female tobacco smoker and a female pot smoker. If any poster on the thread wants to refute it based on their own experience--that's fine. But, I can tell you that female pot smokers who regularly smoke pot are (as a group) very willing and eager to have sex. They are indiscriminate. It's a fact, and any guy who has been around the lovely potheads will tell you that.
 oggers
Msg: 186
view profile
History
Posted: 1/14/2008 4:59:48 PM

But, I can tell you that female pot smokers who regularly smoke pot are (as a group) very willing and eager to have sex

do you mean group sex ...??!! coooooooooool man
 amigood4you
Msg: 187
Posted: 1/14/2008 5:00:29 PM
Hey Spitefire...those female pot smokers....can I get their phone numbers?
 sj365
Msg: 189
Posted: 1/15/2008 5:38:15 AM
Damn acapella!! You're on to us.

"Women who smoke are far more promiscuous... because they hate Jesus!

Worse yet, you've outed us!
I think you should hide! .... Seriously consider the witness protection program or at least a floppy hat & sunglasses.

The SSJH (Slutty Smoking Jesus Haters) - more secret & frightening than the Illuminati.
Dont say I didnt warn ya.
 naeco
Msg: 190
Posted: 1/15/2008 6:25:09 AM
I've found that women who f*ck a lot of different guys tend to be more promiscuous.
 justme1124
Msg: 191
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2008 6:27:17 AM
'I wented to look' ? hehehehe,oh dude,you gotta check your spelling,hahahah,I bet when your english teacher said you failed english ,you said 'thats unpossible' heheh,ok,done making fun of you,personally I wouldn't have anything to do with a butt sucker,but the thing to me that makes them a ho,is a toungue piercing,lol,cheers
 spitfire6844
Msg: 192
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2008 7:52:12 AM
Amigood and Oggers:

The pothead type that I'm referring to is in abundance in college towns. They are in their mid-to-late 20's---the neo-hippie type with long, straight hair. They are usually slender and are about 5' 4" to 5' 7". They like Pink Floyd, Sublime, NIN, and SOAD. Muy importante: they smoke ONLY pot, and never tobacco--there's a big difference.
 sj365
Msg: 193
Posted: 1/15/2008 8:48:13 PM
It doesnt say ALL women who smoke...
If you REALLLY are ofended at this post, just practice the phrase "well you know, I fall into that OTHER percentage of smokers".

When you're done practicing, please come comment on the new post I am going to start with the title: All People Who Believe Random Unsupported Statistics are Chronic Masturbators.

I'll have some lovely percentages I have made up to prove my theory.

SJ *giggling @ "Power to the penis"
 sj365
Msg: 194
Our ADMIN posted this? OMG so much for complaining
Posted: 1/15/2008 9:32:50 PM

Will the The SSJH (Slutty Smoking Jesus Haters) be there too?

*giggling* oh kitskitten - I think I adore you!

of course they will be there...'cause they also hate math
 sj365
Msg: 195
Posted: 1/15/2008 9:52:58 PM

i find that to be a very offensive statement

I do apologize & shall amend my post title to read : 'All People Who Believe Random Unsupported Statistics are Chronic Masturbators, Except biketrvlr Who Is Too Busy Masturbating To Even Read Statistics'

better?
 DemonLeather
Msg: 196
Our ADMIN posted this? OMG so much for complaining
Posted: 1/15/2008 10:04:35 PM
Hmmm.. perhaps we should do a research field study..
WANTED
1-pack a day
2-pack a day
3-pack a day
Female smokers for promiscuous sexual study..
We will also require several non-smoking women for control group comparison applications. Clinical trials to begin immediately for an indeterminate length of time.
All applicants will be video taped and audio recorded for research purposes...
Apply to: Demonic Research Labs LLC c/o P.o.F..
"At Demonic Research, we really fish for the answers!"
 spitfire6844
Msg: 197
view profile
History
Posted: 1/15/2008 10:59:14 PM

BUT...I have short curly hair and NOT the required long, straight and flowing in the wind type of hair...does that mean I'm out
of the loop then?

Anyone who loves Pink Floyd THAT much is an honorary member of the Pretty Little Pothead group. Hair notwithstanding. It's automatic.
 spitfire6844
Msg: 198
view profile
History
Posted: 1/16/2008 10:34:26 AM
People can only relate their own experiences. It may not be palatable for some, but if it's true, it's true! Show me a neo-hippie who smokes pot every day, and I'll show you a voracious vixen who's willing to get it on when her boyfriend's not home.
 verygreeneyez
Msg: 199
Posted: 1/20/2008 1:35:38 PM
BUT...I have short curly hair and NOT the required long, straight and flowing in the wind type of hair...does that mean I'm out of the loop then?

oldsoul ~ I have that hair (most days) but have never indulged in the herbal aspect of the whole Pink Floyd experience (although I'm right there on the concept.) I'm fukered up enough without induced-giggle-zone. Let's get together ~ I'll bring the Tilt and Crown, you indulge in whatever your substance of choice is and we'll do the flashback together. HEY ~ our planetarium has the whole Floyd experience in sky format ~ let's get you a ticket out here and we'll indulge. Your hair and habits are cool with me ~ and if we're lucky, the second show is Cowboy Astronomer .... it's for 1st graders, but I've gone waaaaaaaaay more than once. Damn Crown. Don't forget your ciggies, someone needs to teach me how to inhale.
 spitfire6844
Msg: 200
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2008 3:38:28 PM

"Breathe, breathe in the air
Don't be afraid to care
Leave but don't leave me
Look around and chose your own ground
For long you live and high you fly
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry
And all you touch and all you see
Is all your life will ever be....."

Now where's my long-haired, 5' 4" Pot Princess?
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Women who smoke are far more promiscuous.