Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Most women will have sex very early in a relationship      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 CoytusMaximus
Msg: 24
Most women will have sex very early in a relationshipPage 3 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
Nona37:
Women are entitled to want sex the same as men and if a woman sleeps with you, why the need to grandstand? Maybe she was just horny? Maybe she used you the same as you used her, not all women form emotional attachments to a man solely on the grounds that she slept with him.

Nona37 trying so hard to prove woman are the equal of men. Women walking around horny looking for guys to get it on with. She finds one , lays down with him. The only hitch ?

She can't cum.

('') ('')
 CoytusMaximus
Msg: 25
Most women will have sex very early in a relationship
Posted: 12/25/2007 1:52:28 PM
mommasays:
we love sex as much as men, simple.........

If you have to say you love sex as much as men do, there must be some doubt that you do.
('')

what really counts is ...... is she coming back ?

uhh.. hopefully not. That always complicates things with the next chick.
 chrylann
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Posted: 12/25/2007 2:38:46 PM
You DID say you can go all the way on a second date. You must have done this several times. How else would you know that you could?

By the way, you guys are SUCKERS. We get our sex free from you guys, plus a good meal and a movie. You feel you have to buy us a good meal and a movie to entice us.
 Verzen
Msg: 27
Posted: 12/25/2007 2:40:02 PM
No, we buy stuff for you to be kind. I gave a women a rose once... wasn't ment to get in their pants.
 scorpiomover
Msg: 28
view profile
History
Posted: 12/25/2007 5:32:56 PM

Most men will have sex very early in a relationship, why are they so damn slutty these days?
They're testing the women, to see if they have the self-control to get to know the guy first. If they have self-control for him, then there is a good chance that if they have an argument, she will have the self-control to not immediately go to a bar, cry on some guy's shoulder, go home with him, come back the next day, and then find that he's gone, because she's ended the relationship by cheating.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 29
Posted: 12/26/2007 2:48:54 AM
To the fireman - You mentioned something about me saying I KNOW I AM GOING TO GET RIPPED AND WHY START A THREAD. I do not think I am or was inappropriate. I just believe people hear or read what they want to read. I know some people have mentioned morals- I NEVER MENTIONED THAT. Some people have said I sleep around- I NEVER MENTIONED THAT either. I never said anything about women having to have a certain PRIMNESS for lack of a better word. I guess in a nutshell you can say "IT TAKES 2 TO TANGO" . I read most of the comments and 1 lady was right on, these ladies that complain about being sexed up are spreading their legs willingly- not that there is anything wrong with that ?
 Girlflower
Msg: 30
Posted: 12/26/2007 4:15:42 AM
"Umm.. then what makes are conservative ?"

All women are basically conservatives.. IMHO lol.. I just feel most have said to themselves.. Why not? Just go for it and see if this is the one... the man who is on the receiving end.. well most guys are just too happy to oblige her!

I personally am what is called a sex camel... I can go years at time without sex.. then wham I let my guard down for a moment of fun... then go back to my self imposed desert... back to my vivid imagination, fantasing my ideal lover who I'd want to have around on a fulltime basis... most of these men didn't work out because they wanted too much too soon and too fast as if they were afraid to let me get to really know them.. after a physical encounter... Sex does change everything.. for the man as well as the woman....

I think that men will and do prejudge a woman who has let her guard down and allowed sex to enter the picture too soon are being too judgemental of the woman... she may have been celibate for many years but .. you seem to classify all women as sluts.. but in truth they just momentarily lost their minds....lol afterall have these trists worked out as a longterm relationship? No because we all here talking about being alone, still!

So never judge a woman if she "sleeps" with you early on.. there may be many things going on that are not known... at least the physical passion is a known factor.. even if the trist is a fizzle... and that knowledge is worth many long days of heartache.
 rkvtx1800
Msg: 31
Posted: 12/26/2007 3:53:53 PM
I have tried to tell several girls that we should wait because people sometimes base a relationship on the sexual part but that seems to make them want to wait less. Then you find them getting clingy and possessive before you even know them. Kind of screws things up in the long run but its fun .
 rkvtx1800
Msg: 32
Posted: 12/26/2007 3:54:59 PM
At the moment I ment to say
 MetalVixxn
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2007 5:52:28 PM
and this dude calls himself a gentleman!

sooo, women put out early in a relationship...

doesnt that mean men put out just as early?? LOL i have news for some of you... it doesnt make it any less "slutty" or whatever point you're driving at when the men do it. Takes 2 to tango.

its been my experience that men put out on the first... if not second date
 andrea713
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 12/26/2007 6:30:44 PM
Of course women are into sex it is 2008 (almost). It is just we are taught that "ladies" don't admit it (out load anyway). Maybe the reason you are still looking is you might want to be a little more selective in the women you choose to date. Being easy many mean they have been around too. Just a thought.
 racheljay
Msg: 35
Posted: 1/8/2008 5:08:34 PM
Well,

I think that women are split in these situations. Yes, you are right, there are some women who want sex just as bad as men do, no one is denying that fact.

But then, you also have those women who are ONLY sleeping with you so early because she believes that there is a possibility that you and her can become an item. Usually, that doesn't turn out well but it can happen. A lot of women give sex to get love, and some guys give love to get sex and vice versa.
 GreenOlivesYum
Msg: 36
Posted: 1/9/2008 4:24:11 AM
Everyone (most everyone) enjoys sex, it's how you go about it that counts. Most women do not like user types. As a woman, Im not going to be "sexed" by anyone, if I decide to have sex, it will be because its MY decision. As for me, I dont bed hop, maybe you are meeting the wrong types of women, is there alcohol or drugs involved? Do you pay them? Judging by your pics, I can't see too many women jumping into bed with you....maybe your dating pool is on the lower end.
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 37
Posted: 1/9/2008 5:28:11 AM
That original post kinda didn't make any sense, the fact that he then insinuated that after going all the way with women by the 2nd date, he could be virgin, if that's the case you're either hung like a cashew or have the wrong idea of what "all the way is."

Oh anyway what I wanted to say though was that a long time ago they forced me to read some horrible story in English class, about how they wanted true equality but since they couldn't make the handicapped function as everyone else did, the weaker stronger, the lower IQ's higher, they brought those that excelled down to the standards set by the weakest of the population. It sounded like the stupidest thing I'd ever read but equality and feminism brought the same deal on, instead of trying to make men less violent, easier for them to show any feeling what-so-ever, less sexually promiscuous, basically the women started fightin, started being as insensitive as any man could and started hooking up with any man that had the right after shave on...

The one thing you wouldn't have seen commonly 100 years ago is a man who is leeching off his wife. Now that women have similar earning potential in most of the western world women are getting the gold digging males popping up right and left hoping for a meal ticket where-as that used to be basically a female only thing because only men could make enough money to sustain both parties. I will never recomend you read it, but Jane Eyre, one of the most brutal things I ever had to read is basically about just that.

Which reminds me, men and women will always hunt each other for sport, whether it be with money or sex, everyone's just gotta watch out for it.

This post sucks.
 bblicious
Msg: 38
Posted: 1/9/2008 9:28:15 AM
There is a big difference between sex and intimacy, and a lot of confusion between the two. I love sex and I can only respect people who admit to their own desires. I like intimacy as well, and this is a one on one affair which is very special, although it is not the same as to cherish. Meeting someone on a forum like this one, under the heading 'intimate encounter' after agreeing to meet, i would hope that we would do the sex thing, and ask questions later. If we met through a function, or under another heading, and we agreed to an encounter, I would expect that it would be dinner, or another function where we can enjoy each others company, i would expect good conversation.

And in both cases we choose to be intimate if we share a little something about ourselves.

If you want to be cherished, it is natural, I think all of us want to be cherished. If you want to cherish one person who wants to cherish you alone, get married, knowingthat this is very rare. Confusing a person, using your body as a weapon in any way, because you have issues with your self is not healthy. Women are no different to men, each of us has a responsibility to themseves to be honest, straightforward, and giving, as people.

personally, i respect a women who fougxs, and asks questions later. this is a person who bases their choices on facts, a person who acts, and then reacts from what their living has offered. i will never 'date' a women, even if i find them interesting as a person, who has as a mission her, 'one and only'. I leave that to providence, and I respect my self by living my life as a giving person with grace, as opposed to 'being' chaste.
 fancynanci
Msg: 39
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2008 9:37:13 AM
I guess some gals are quick to get in the sack. I'm not one of em
 InSydney
Msg: 40
Posted: 1/9/2008 10:15:06 AM

I really have no idea why the same few people jump at every thread and try to tear it to pieces just because they feel it's inappropriate, or they don't like the poster or whatever reason they think they have.

Let me offer an explanation: Some people lead a fairly ordinary life and feel the need for some 'drama' in their lives so what they do is spend hours and hours online looking for things to add excitement to your life.

Then there are people who are so hardened with their views (left wingers, right wingers, feminists, chauvinists, etc) that they feel the need to protect the interests of their ideological group by 'putting shit on' (a gamous Australian term) anyone who dares to hold and express a view that differs from their own.
 lovableladywanted
Msg: 41
Posted: 1/9/2008 3:18:30 PM
I notice a pattern about chat and threads. Its an amazing phenomenon , be it here or some other chat type , blog medium... that is the nastiest meanest putdown artists tend to post no pic lol, talk about cowardice. But I digress. If one gets offended by a thread they do not need to participate in it. Besides if women want to have sex early in a relationship, I am not one to complain. Just making adult conversation about it. No need to put others down whether its someone else or lil old me. Have a great day all
 cw35
Msg: 42
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2008 9:49:56 PM
I completely agree with the OP. I find women come on very strong really soon if they like you. I like to move a little slow but women seem very agressive for some treason.
 denaj
Msg: 43
Posted: 2/2/2008 7:10:16 AM
I would never have sex with someone becuase I feel undesirable, affraid to lose him( he would be worth it if that was the only reason he was around) or becuase society would think I was a prude or that I worry about competing with other women about who is having the most sex. I have sex becuase I am attracted to the man, want to feel good and I just might be horny. If a women feels she has to have sex for any of those reasons above , she just shouldn't. If she has sex for any of those reasons she will just feel worse for it. She should becuase she wants to and when she is ready. I don't know how men feel, but I really don't think it matters how soon you have sex if you both want to. If the chemisty is there and you want it , so be it.
 kasei1000
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 2/2/2008 7:14:57 AM
You know, not all guys are horny all the time.

I mean sure, I am....but I know guys who really don't have much of a sex drive at all. I hear there is some people out there who are "asexual", meaning they lack a desire for sex but still enjoy platonic relationships with people. I've knew one guy who said he was afraid to have sex with this girl he knew cause he felt he'd be...er, inadequate, so I suppose there is lots of guys who aren't in a big rush to jump into bed until they feel like the girl isn't gonna point and laugh at them if they suck. It's a comfort level thing I think.

I have to somewhat agree with the original poster in that nearly every woman has told me they "never have sex on the first date" when they do it with me. I think they say it because they dont want to be viewed as a slut, but quite honestly, being sexually promiscous doesn't make you a slut in my book. I don't see sexual freedom as being morally wrong, and in my experience, those girls tend to be a lot more self-confident, and dare I say even more stable than the girls who want to act Victorian in public.

Quite honestly, a girl who wants to **** me, but wants to make me wait a specific amount of time so they don't "feel like a slut", is not worth my time. From my experience, those girls have massive self-confidence problems that I just don't want to deal with anymore, because every time I have in the past, I've just got burned in the end because that insanity is like a time bomb waiting to go off.

I do believe if a woman really likes me, she'll want to have sex on the first date. But then again, I only date Agnostic/Atheist girls who don't tend to have the whole "sex is sinful" water to wade through....

Some people think jumping into bed "too soon" is a negative, but I think people are most honestly who they are during intimacy. You quickly find out exactly how confident they really are, you learn whether they care about you enough to make sure the sex is also good for you, and you learn how comfortable they are with themselves.

Sex really isn't the ultimate conquest for me though, it's just one of the steps in deciding whether or not I want a relationship with this girl, so maybe my thinking doesn't apply to everyone.
 denaj
Msg: 45
Posted: 2/2/2008 7:26:02 AM
I have had sex on a first date becuase I wanted to and was very attreacted to the guy. I never felt like a slut and I don't think he flet like I was. Sometime the relationship work out and sometimes it doesn't but the issues are when you have sex , it is how compatable you are and how you build on the relationship. My question is do guys think you are a slut if you do or that you just are so attractive to them, you just can't wait. Is there some "aceptable time limit" you are suposed to wait? I never got the memo on that one and would be interested in what you guys really think.
 cw35
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 2/3/2008 11:09:22 AM
I'm with you happyrebel. It's nice to actually know someone before sleeping with them. When I was in my 20's I wasn't looking for sex right away. It's funny what kasei said though because my last girlfriend from a while ago (whom I had been friends with for quite a while first before a lengthy relationship) finally asked me out and she told me later that she wanted to have sex on our first date but didn't want me to think she was easy. So there may be something to that for some women. Personally, I find that women are the ones who come on very strong sexually at the start. It could be because I'm a little shy and come off as too polite sometimes I guess.
 AFP69
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/1/2008 7:29:32 AM
"Acceptable Time Limit"
I personally feel there is no such thing.
You may just hit things off great, and end up in Bed on the 1st Date! But as far as the way I feel about it, has nothing to do with anyone being a Slut, or if it's right or wrong. It is only because both of you want to be that close with eachother at that particular time! That is all it is, just a matter of time. Whether it be 1, 3 or 10 Dates. When the Time is right, we both know it!!
Honestly, If I went on 10 Dates W/O Sleeping with a Woman, I might feel she does not like me very much, but is just keeping me around till someone better comes along to take her out. I feel after a few Dates at the Max. both parties basically know where things are going. They both know if they like eachother or not, and if they want to pursue the Relationship or not. After all, We are no longer Kids. This is all not brand new to us. We have experienced the same things before in our lives.
*Never put a Time Limit on anything. You are not being fair to yourself or your potential Mate! Who knows, there may be no Tomorrow! If you have Religious reasons for delaying, Talk to the person about it if you really care. Don't just leave them guessing. That may only ruin something that may have been Great!
I guess it all comes down to being completely "Open and Honest" with anyone we Date.
Without those 2 Items, Relationships usually will fail.
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 48
Posted: 3/15/2009 11:50:41 AM

You know, not all guys are horny all the time.

Well that's disappointing.

I have to somewhat agree with the original poster in that nearly every woman has told me they "never have sex on the first date" when they do it with me.

While it's generally bull$hit, it's probably meant to make you feel special and not out of any malice. Still though, why bother? There've got to be better ways to make a guy feel special without resorting to lies.

Quite honestly, a girl who wants to **** me, but wants to make me wait a specific amount of time so they don't "feel like a slut", is not worth my time.

Wanting to score with someone you're interested in is perfectly normal. Making someone wait can be both silly and necessary. Unless I require that you be patient simply because I'm not ready to have sex... it's a powerplay. Using waiting as a test is just plain mean. You gotta do what you're comfortable with and not a thing more, so you can't argue with someone taking their time, but you don't have to deal with it either.

Some people think jumping into bed "too soon" is a negative, but I think people are most honestly who they are during intimacy.

I can't help but agree with this, but like everything else... it's not foolproof.

it's just one of the steps in deciding whether or not I want a relationship with this girl, so maybe my thinking doesn't apply to everyone.

I tend to think that's how I treat it too. It is such a big deal to me that I 'test drive' a guy first before I can be sure we're a good match. In a way, some would argue that sex isn't such a big deal, it's how you feel that counts and sure.. I can buy that, but if sexual compatibility is as big a deal to me as I've said, wouldn't I want everything to be good? I don't think I have it in me to be with someone that I don't gel with in bed.. even if everything else is fab.

unwritten rules, unwritten laws. Where do I get the book that lists all of this?

Unwritten... remember. Which means we as a people make this $hit up as we go along.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Most women will have sex very early in a relationship