Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mrmetny
Msg: 131
Hair pulling during doggystylePage 4 of 19    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19)
I was such an ugly kid...When I played in the sandbox, the cat kept covering me up.

What was the question again?
 ByteMeOk
Msg: 132
Hair pulling during doggystyle
Posted: 8/8/2008 11:19:39 AM
Pull it and keep it tight until she starts looking up......bang away there is no escape!
 arwen52
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2008 1:41:10 PM
I never had anyone "pull" my hair but recently a guy grasped my hair and turned my head aside. I wasn't rough - he didn't yank my head or anything - but I really liked it and told him later. He said he just found it an easy way to reposition me. He firmly grasped a handful of hair close to my head and moved my head aside. It's something you can do to yourself. It can feel kind of good to put some traction on your scalp, especially when you have a bit of a headache. You can try it some time and just ask her, either in the moment or later, how does that feel. If she yelps when you do it, that probably means to back off. Or you can offer to massage her head and try it as part of the massage and ask her how it feels. You could even mention to her that a buddy told you this and ask her what she thinks.
 S4M4N7H4
Msg: 136
Posted: 8/8/2008 8:38:39 PM
little hair pull sure, little 'love pat' (spank) sure. But what's best is massaging the little dimples on the back close to the spine with your thumbs while hands grab hips.
 Gourmetchef50
Msg: 138
Posted: 8/8/2008 9:09:53 PM
its best if they have long hair ..or a 'pony'. :-)
 windloverr
Msg: 139
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2008 11:26:41 PM
Mmmmmmm....love the reactions I get. The trick for the newbies is to "pull" large handfulls, slowly. Do NOT yank, or grab bits and pieces; it's closer to "applying traction" than it is actually "pulling hair." You want to spread the force over as much of the area of the scalp as you can; and it's not just for doggie. I've frequently got a hand full of hair; may, or may not, be pulling it; but if the situation presents itself, I'm there.

Just run your fingers up the back of her head while you're kissing, deep kissing, or just holding each other, maybe massage her scalp a bit, then when you what to kiss, or stop kissing, just grab a firm hand full, and reposition her head whereever you want it. If your holding her you can grip her hair, and turn her head toward you to kiss; you are in control, and at that point she is going to get kissed On the flip side, if you're kissing, you can take her hair, and pull her head away from yours, and just look in her eyes and smile. Same technique, if you're teasing her, making her want you, and she goes to lean forward, or pull up, to kiss you, you can simply hold her hair so she can't get to you; again, looking her in the eyes and smiling. You're in control, if you want to kiss her, you can let her kiss you; if you want to keep teasing; she doesn't get the kiss she thought she was going to. My experience is, that if used in the moment, and with the moment, it's a real turn on for both of you. I didn't realize that everybody didn't do this; and I have had more than one woman comment afterwards, "That was HOT when you were holding my hair like that...."
 JustMeAlso
Msg: 142
Posted: 8/10/2008 8:47:27 AM
I like her to do a little hair pulling when my head is between her legs.... ......ladies....what do you say?......goes equally for you when you are between his legs?
 ImAHotMess
Msg: 144
Posted: 8/10/2008 9:50:12 AM
Pull my hair and F%$k me like you hate me..:) A little bit of it is fun, just not into major pain. But please, be a little aggressive .....:) Just don't pull my long hair out of my head...lol
 webchick
Msg: 145
Posted: 8/10/2008 10:41:51 AM
hair pulled (during sex) - YES!

head held or pushed down (while giving head) - NO!

windloverr
Msg: 148
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2008 12:51:30 PM

would ask her first if she wanted her hair pulled and also how hard.
99.99% of the time I would agree with you on asking; however, not on this one. Let me explain. Hair pulling is about control; it is NOT about pain. Have you ever held her hands down to keep her from touching you while you were kissing her, or inside of her? Same idea; and you didn't ask, "Would you like it if I held your hands down and kissed you?" Instead of asking; start mild, and build up slowly; and watch her reactions. Also, start with kissing; where you can have your hand against her scalp, and you are moving slowly. If she closes her eyes, arches her back or neck, and moans...bingo, you're in business; to verify you can say something like "Mmmmmm...you like that don't you." If she offers any "real" protest, then you can ask "does that bother you?" Heck, reach up and grab a full hand full of your own hair, and get a feel for what you are trying to accomplish. I can say that I have never had a woman complain. Ever. As with everything else, I'm sure they are out there; I've just never run into one.
 smilinpixie
Msg: 149
Posted: 8/11/2008 1:09:55 PM
Damn i need to stop coming back and reading this thread..... is it warm??
 Heidi70
Msg: 151
Posted: 8/11/2008 4:36:39 PM
Lady A,

OOH love being bitten on my shoulders during sex. Love having my hair pulled, and absolutely freaking love being spanked. Nothing like pure animalistic f*cking!!
 blondago56
Msg: 152
view profile
History
Posted: 8/11/2008 4:40:41 PM
*sigh* where the H*LL Is My Toy?!? i have read too many posts on this Thread, (i think i posted on it a long while back..) i L O V E having my hair tugged/pulled during doggie... MMmmmMMmmm...but what is deliciously erotic is when The Gentleman pulls my hair/head back toward him & he leans forward, and we meet, while locked togetherYEHAW! For a hot wet sensual kiss..... *sigh*
 Prissymae
Msg: 154
Posted: 8/12/2008 4:58:41 PM
^^^^^^^We've had one of those and I like that too.
 WindSongLover
Msg: 157
Posted: 8/13/2008 2:55:45 PM
Love it..Love It ..Love it...Yes,pull till my back arches in that right spot...I didn't realize some people didn't like to have their hair pulled...It's so Badass..hahaha
 misssexyprincess
Msg: 159
Posted: 11/27/2008 4:08:21 PM
Technique is critical in this event !! and dont forget to talk dirty !!!! the last place i want to "be the boss" is the bedroom , so it is a huge turn on !!!

I think most women like the hair pulling, but you might wanna ask first
And pray she doesnt have extensions ...

TX Jeep Guy
Msg: 160
Posted: 11/27/2008 7:02:11 PM

And pray she doesnt have extensions

Ya know, I made it thru this entire post without ONE SINGLE COMMENT on that little "problem" I encountered a few nights ago.

Until I got to the last post in the thread. Thanks to you.

And once the extensions came loose, we had already reached the point of no return so we kinda looked the other way and kept on truckin...
 CRAZYGIRL26
Msg: 163
Posted: 12/5/2008 2:37:53 PM
this thread is making me horny
 flcntrygirl80
Msg: 164
view profile
History
Posted: 12/5/2008 2:40:12 PM
Well, I can't do doggie, but I do love some hair pulling kissing and foreplay. Just be gentle. No pulling my hair out please. Tugging on my hair when we kiss will get the juices flowing and makes me HOT HOT HOT!!
 6jefff
Msg: 165
Posted: 12/5/2008 2:44:46 PM
Every girl I've been with loves it rough!! Hair pulling, slapping on the ass, biteing, ect. If they are confortable with you, anything goes!! But ask for permission first. Don't just breakout the "wips and chains", she might call the cops on you!!
 *Sassy Redhead*
Msg: 166
Posted: 12/5/2008 3:12:09 PM
LUV it!!!!!!!!!!!! but then I love it when my guy tangles his fingers in my hair during sex......
 Kevinc!
Msg: 168
Posted: 12/14/2008 3:09:36 AM
well one of my exs loved it she said she would go into submissve mode let me slap her ass hold her hair and pull and then talking dirty to her she also loved
 Indie5868
Msg: 170
Posted: 12/14/2008 8:18:06 AM
God this is my favorite thing. This can turn me on more than anything. And during kissing if he does this while kissing and eventually leading down to my neck and shoulder I am his for whatever he wants. But you can't yank on it. One guy grabbed just the ends and kept yanking on it. I was like ok this has got to stop. You need to get your hands up in my hair near the roots and get a good grip and pull firmly where it causes my head to go back not jerking on it. One guy when he came occasionally would grip my hair with both hands as he came and it was awesome!
 bruce_skis
Msg: 171
Posted: 12/14/2008 8:25:19 AM
I was with a lady who liked her hair pulled during doggy. If a woman likes something and it helps give her pleasure I do it. Giving a woman pleasure excites me.
 moonchild719
Msg: 172
Posted: 12/14/2008 1:59:41 PM
Yes there is a certain technique, your man needs to grab all of your hair into a low pony tail and pull all of it. If he only pulls some hair, your gonna wanna cry and knock the shit out of him! Try it..... you'll love it!!!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >