Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > who are feminists?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Only1Inicia
Msg: 126
who are feminists? Page 6 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

Women wouldnt have been able to survive without men, and they still wouldnt today. MOST women know this. only feminists will claim otherwise.
and men could have survived without women... lol my god it is team not one against other- and if that is your mentality--
You might notice a lot of feminists on this site stay single on this site for years. Men are tired of you. We dont need feminists or want them
you are looking and nobody has snatched you from the barrel. too funny
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 127
who are feminists?
Posted: 6/28/2018 12:58:09 AM

Yeah, it reminds me of the average dating cheapskate; wants to go 'halfsies' or 'dutch,' but the entire responsibility of "keeping him" means wear-n-tear on her vagina, keeping him fed and clean at home, and entertaining him, while he swipes right to hotties nearly half his age.

It isn't worth the cup of Starbuck's sludge or a halfsies on dinner at Capital Grille.

So you’re assuming that all men want a women to feed and clean them at home and keep them entertained while he goes after younger woman? All men are big babies? That’s like saying all women are entitled ****es and gold diggers.
 Tech30
Msg: 128
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 6/29/2018 10:29:30 AM
you are looking and nobody has snatched you from the barrel. too funny

Remember that saying about assumptions? Well it applies to your dumb ass too.

I am actually not looking. Yes I have a profile, but I dont respond to messages, and I dont search. I only use the forum.

I am in a great relationship with an awesome woman who is not a crazy feminist or a social justice warrior. Even in earlier years when I was playing the field I never had a problem getting dates . I have always happily avoided feminists and crazy lazy social justice warriors.

Oh and before i finish. If YOU could read, you would know that i dont have the one VS the other mentality, it is feminists that do. I have always been of the mind that men and women are a team. Contrary to most feminists who claim men arent needed and masculinity is toxic and so on.

If you didnt get triggered right away and actually read and put some thought into what you read, you might have had a better response.
 Tech30
Msg: 129
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 6/29/2018 10:34:58 AM
I never met a man who complained about feminism that wasn't a sexist. Just like I never met a white person who complained about civil rights that wasn't a racist.

Typical Feminist SJW.... always has to throw in some anti white and anti male BS .

White men are the reason you have all the luxuries you get to abuse today. Not to downplay roles of men of other backgrounds, but you owe a lot to the white men you hate.
 feirene
Msg: 130
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 6/29/2018 11:01:34 AM

White men are the reason you have all the luxuries you get to abuse today. Not to downplay roles of men of other backgrounds, but you owe a lot to the white men you hate.

What do you mean by luxuries? Rights certainly aren't those, things that you don't need are considered luxuries.
 Tech30
Msg: 131
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/3/2018 5:43:53 PM
Do you want the definition ? You know that cell phone you use to take pictures of your ass? Well thank an old white guy.
 feirene
Msg: 132
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/3/2018 7:36:10 PM
I thought you was on about rights being luxuries, seems a bit weird to bring up stuff like that in this conversation.
 feirene
Msg: 133
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/3/2018 7:37:50 PM
Well it did seem weird then i remembered every single conversation that is supposed to be about feminism or feminist issues always turns to men changing the subject to men at some point.
 imanorangetiger
Msg: 134
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/4/2018 3:39:26 AM

Contrary to most feminists who claim men arent needed and masculinity is toxic and so on.

Sigh. Please state your opinions only when you truly understand what you're talking about.
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 136
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/8/2018 6:13:20 PM
Bill Burr said it best, “There are no feminists in a house fire, there’s a guarantee. You could take the most hard core feminist ... the second those flames break out she’s gonna twist those little hairs into little pigtails, ‘Oh, I’m just a girl!’”
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 137
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/8/2018 10:55:39 PM
Hey, here's some real men for you:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Djl89Fe1eI
 feirene
Msg: 138
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/9/2018 1:44:26 AM
Lol, are they the budget Jedward?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2iYBWmmcYAM
Don't miss @1.36 Jepic!
 Clytemnestra
Msg: 139
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/9/2018 6:06:52 AM
msg #151:
who are feminists?
Message: Bill Burr said it best, “There are no feminists in a house fire, there’s a guarantee. You could take the most hard core feminist ... the second those flames break out she’s gonna twist those little hairs into little pigtails, ‘Oh, I’m just a girl!’”

I have no idea who this Bill Burr guy is, but this is the silliest thing I've ever heard. Sane folk will run for their lives when fire breaks out.

Is this supposed to be like 'no atheists in foxholes' ????

SMH
 feirene
Msg: 140
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/9/2018 9:07:21 AM
Female fire fighters exist too but let's ignore that.
 MadameBoisseau
Msg: 141
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/9/2018 7:16:58 PM
As someone who tore open her vagina down to her arse twice, and seen my entrails in bowls on a table next to me, all to bring life to strangers, without any of the pomp or praise that comes with military service - I find the idea that women freak at danger pretty ridiculous. Women face death often, every man that exists is a result of a woman's willingness to face death.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 142
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/9/2018 7:31:38 PM
^ That's a good point.
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 143
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/9/2018 7:57:01 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWRPs7R8vuU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12QInvCZowU
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 144
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/9/2018 8:02:26 PM

Sure they do, but they’re still in the minority. The reason for the wage gap is that men choose to work longer hours and in more dangerous occupations than women. Not to mention that men are more aggressive in asking bosses for raises. I have no problem with women performing dangerous occupations, but a lot of women still seem to prefer cushy office jobs.

As someone who tore open her vagina down to her arse twice, and seen my entrails in bowls on a table next to me, all to bring life to strangers

I bet if men were physically able to give birth, some would opt for the experience.
 Tech30
Msg: 145
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/10/2018 2:28:01 PM
Will you also ignore the fact that the standards for testing females to become firefighters are lower than the standards a man has to pass?

The Bill Burr joke was that women like to pick and choose what aspects of "equality" with men they want.

"paying for the movie...nah you can keep that"

He said "why do men make more? maybe because in the unlikely even were on the titanic and its going down, you get to get on the lifeboats with the children while I have to stay on the boat "

The fact is that men and woman get paid the same for the same jobs. Men tend to negotiate their salaries and women dont. Men tend to ask for raises more often and work more overtime than women.

Women have all the rights men have, but feminists are going too far now. Girls can join boyscouts? I know feminists like to think men and women are not biologically different, but then the pro canadian womens soccer team faces a male high school team and gets demolished.... Sorry girls but you arent the same as us. you have the same rights though.
 Tech30
Msg: 146
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/10/2018 2:36:05 PM
Oh calm down . you didnt have to have kids and you didnt have kids for the good of your country or the planet.

Soldiers risk their lives for YOU , you didnt have kids for THEM.

Not to mention the countless hours or training, the moments of amazing fear and pressure when people are actively trying to kill you and your friends .

Im not trying to downplay giving birth but dont try to make it seem like some thing that only an elite few can do.

And yes women tend to freak out more about things generally. Men are able to remain calm more often and thats without training.

You can also thank men for coming up with ways to make it so giving birth is much much less of a risk than it was many years ago.
Did you have to give birth out in hostile land with no help while bullets flew by?
 Tech30
Msg: 147
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/10/2018 2:38:10 PM
I bet if men were physically able to give birth, some would opt for the experience.

Women can give the miracle of life , and men cant. Instead of being grateful for such a unique gift, feminists find a way to **** and complain about it. Anyone shocked?
 drinkthesunwithmyface
Msg: 148
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/11/2018 4:24:53 PM

A woman told me something once long ago that I at that moment realized was a perception shared by many women. She was a coworker/friend, and we were talking about her children, childbirth, and the pain. She said that it was really bad concerning the pain, yet it didn't really hurt; She didn't remember the pain. The pain didn't matter, like it hurt horrendously but didn't hurt at all. And this was because of what came of that pain; The result. At the end was a baby. The fact that a baby was coming into this world made the pain meaningless; It was a time when all of the pain was worth it, and therefore almost didn't even exist.

Back when I had things on C.D., I'd play the following track when I had female friend guests, to see how they felt about it. As I suspected, they usually said that it simultaneously sounded like giving birth, and orgasm.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OfIBVD24RY
 MadameBoisseau
Msg: 149
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/11/2018 8:44:34 PM

Oh calm down . you didnt have to have kids and you didnt have kids for the good of your country or the planet.

how cute, a guy who is unaware that arranged marriages and unwanted conceptions are actually the norm on this planet.

Soldiers risk their lives for YOU , you didnt have kids for THEM.

No, soldiers are either drafted in most cases, or join the military because they want the benefits. Wars are fought for oligarchs, for the profits of corporate interests, they aren't fought for the regular working class people. Especially in america where when working class people rebel, the national guard is called on them.

Not to mention the countless hours or training, the moments of amazing fear and pressure when people are actively trying to kill you and your friends .
a quarter of girls survive sexual assault by the time they hit adulthood. When was the last time you dealt with the fear of being raped and impregnated? Never... So where exactly do you get off gauging how little fear women live with? I see you have yet to read studies concerning the amount of fear women live with versus men and how that fear drives decision making from how many lights are placed in parks to how parking structures are built.... If you took a single course in city planning this would be one of the first things you learn.

Im not trying to downplay giving birth but dont try to make it seem like some thing that only an elite few can do.

Ever look at death rates from pregnancy in history? And I dont mean long ago history, i mean just your grandmother's time. There's a reason why spartan women were given warrior burials for dying in labor, and why roman magistrates married older divorcees: because death from child birth was VERY common. This idea of virginal worth is a load of patriarchal crap that came with the privilege of medicine read what happened between Caesar Octavious and scribonia, its the perfect example of why mothers who survived labor were considered high status symbols.

And yes women tend to freak out more about things generally. Men are able to remain calm more often and thats without training.
Sure, and as proof you are most often care givers of children and elderly, because you are so good at keeping calm, right? LOL okay!

You can also thank men for coming up with ways to make it so giving birth is much much less of a risk than it was many years ago.
You mean the males of the dark ages and inquisition that set back technology nearly 2,000 years by burning down libraries, universities, banning midwifery and study of the female anatomy? If you really think men donated more to the science of child birth over women - you are out your damned mind

I'm not even bothering with the rest of your post. Its clear from the drivel you are one of these conservative freakazoids who believes the laughable idea that men are noble warriors who die for the freedoms of women - like i dont live in a country ruled by a bunch of sexist pigs who elected a pu*ssy grabber that is threatening to over turn roe versus wade. Must be easy to believe that kind of fairy tale when its not YOU being turned into a brooding mare.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 150
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/12/2018 4:54:23 AM
I don't think I'm a unicorn. I'm quick on my feet in an emergency. I was without a doubt more adventurous than my ex-h and previous boyfriends. When my ex did poor planning, which resulted in us getting lost while hiking out of camp, he crumpled like a cheap suit. I had to calm him down, and putforth a plan.

I know a female firefighter. She's a good-sized woman, and she's tough. I have a gf that recently retired as a police sergeant for a rough neighborhood in NY. None of my friends would be twirling their hair and saying save me.

Being seen as the weaker sex, we get preyed upon. It can be an adventure to simply try to make it home without being assaulted on your way home from a night out.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > who are feminists?