Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > who are feminists?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 BLONDE_ANGEL_1
Msg: 151
who are feminists? Page 7 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)

I'm not even bothering with the rest of your post. Its clear from the drivel you are one of these conservative freakazoids who believes the laughable idea that men are noble warriors who die for the freedoms of women - like i dont live in a country ruled by a bunch of sexist pigs who elected a pu*ssy grabber that is threatening to over turn roe versus wade. Must be easy to believe that kind of fairy tale when its not YOU being turned into a brooding mare.

Madame, I think you should get into politics & run for congress!
 browneyesboo
Msg: 152
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/12/2018 8:34:10 AM

Bill Burr said it best, “There are no feminists in a house fire, there’s a guarantee. You could take the most hard core feminist ... the second those flames break out she’s gonna twist those little hairs into little pigtails, ‘Oh, I’m just a girl!’”

Bill Burr is a stand up comedian...and I'm sure he said this for a laugh.
Do you really think if a woman found herself and her children in a house fire, she would twist her hair and pigtails
and not do anything?

I think you underestimate what MOST women would do in a situation such as that.
 Tech30
Msg: 153
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/12/2018 10:21:52 AM
Yes Bill said that and most of what he says for laughs. Though he does go off on women a lot, but i dont blame him.

Feminists claim they want a man who treats them like an equal and blah blah blah.... but in reality most women want a man who can take charge, make decisions, be unpredictable at times and tell them "no" when needed. Women also like men who are in shape and can protect them .

Feminists will say that not true at all, but it is. Thats why sensitive men whine about being the friend again and again .

THough thats not to say men cant be sensitive. Masculine men also have no problem taking care of kids and being affectionate. and even shedding a tear , but the line is when men are always sensitive and needy and clingy . Women get turned off because those are more female traits and women arent attracted to those traits.
 NewYorker58
Msg: 154
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/12/2018 11:14:35 AM
That's the beauty of male and female relationships, we balance each other out. The problem is that our differences between us aren't always understood and appreciated between the sexes. Complaining about each other's traits is like getting a dog, then complaining it barks.

I like a man with a take charge personality, not to say I need that, because I'm fully capable myself, but it's appreciated and I'll be supportive. I don't want a man making all decisions, only in areas where he may know better. Unpredictable, no, I don't want that, unless it's an unexpected good deed. Tell me no? I don't think so. Yes, I like a guy that's in good shape. I have stepped up to the plate to help 2 bfs that got into a fight and helped them out significantly. I don't think either sex wants anyone that's needy or clingy.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 155
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/12/2018 11:35:55 AM
Barring genetic or hypertensive disorders or complications (bleeding, infections, etc.),
women's bodies are made for child bearing and it's a natural occurrence for women.

Men's bodies...not so much.

I'm not sure why that is ever a laudable argument?
 reverendswine
Msg: 156
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/12/2018 3:06:02 PM
Trying to break through to someone like this Madame woman is futile. It's like trying to communicate with one of those pull-string talking dolls.

I hope Mattel makes a third wave feminist model. I would buy it just to make a video of myself throwing it in a woodchipper, then post it on Youtube for MadameButthole to lose her mind over
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 157
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/12/2018 3:58:32 PM

I think you underestimate what MOST women would do in a situation such as that.

Yeah, I’m sure he’s not serious. I think most women would protect their children. It’s just to point out that it’s hypocrisy to claim to be a strong, independent woman, then remain in the Stone Age when it comes to romantic relationships - never asking a man and risking rejection, expecting a man to take charge and plan every date, pay for everything, etc. Equality does apply to the romantic relationships. Romantic relationships are inseparable from financial relationships because somebody has to cover the cost of expenses. If women want financial equality they should also realize that means equality in romance.
 2ufo
Msg: 158
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/13/2018 8:46:29 AM

Romantic relationships are inseparable from financial relationships because somebody has to cover the cost of expenses.

You're saying that all romantic relationships are financial and
...that one person covers all expenses for the relationship.
Both these ideas are pretty silly if you think about them for more than five seconds.
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 159
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/13/2018 9:13:59 AM
^^^ It’s also silly that a broke woman can find a chivalrous man who will take care of her, but a broke man is looked down on. I’m just saying finances are a necessity for every day life. I never said one person should cover the cost of everything.
 Tech30
Msg: 160
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/13/2018 10:47:28 AM
"how cute, a guy who is unaware that arranged marriages and unwanted conceptions are actually the norm on this planet."

Arranged marriages are defintely the norm in some cultures , but not the norm in north america. Also in north america unwanted pregnancies can be dealt with , also there is the option to be more responsible and not have unprotected sex.
I know you will say , well birth control and condoms can fail... yes they can but most people just dont bother using them at all.

And many people on this planet have been through much tougher things and lived than giving birth. So no , I wont organize a parade for you.

"No, soldiers are either drafted in most cases, or join the military because they want the benefits. Wars are fought for oligarchs, for the profits of corporate interests, they aren't fought for the regular working class people. Especially in america where when working class people rebel, the national guard is called on them. "

I love how you pick and choose to serve your purpose. First You talk worldwide now just about america's army. Its true lots of people are drafted, but its also true that most of the soldiers during WW 1 and 2 wanted to enlsit and protect their country . Even today that drives lots of sodliers.

In some countries people have to protect their homes, their families and their country from non stop threats daily.

In any case, its young men who are going and doing the fighting.

"a quarter of girls survive sexual assault by the time they hit adulthood. When was the last time you dealt with the fear of being raped and impregnated? Never...:

No.... Ive never been afraid to get pregnant, but i have had fears of getting a girl pregnant or have her try to get pregnant using shady tricks.

Also, again, when so many things are calssified as sexual assault , such as catcalling, being groped , and so on, then yes the numbers are very high. But when you ad those things and view a mans point of view , many of us get sexually assaulted too , but if we complain about it we are laughed at.

" I see you have yet to read studies concerning the amount of fear women live with versus men"

You're always wrong, which is great. I have read a lot , i just dont always read the feminist slanted articles you probably get in your inbox every monring.

You are going to say men dont have to live with fear? you're insane. Men get assaulted physically more often than women do. By other men and even by women.
Because while most men dont hit women , lots of women know they can get away with hitting men .

Men are more likely to be jumped by other men.

Try some non feminist studies.

"ver look at death rates from pregnancy in history?"

These days 15 out of 100,000 die , a few generations ago it was about 600 for every 100,000

Thats mostly because of complications during pregnancy and delivery.
We are much better and well equipped to handle those issues than we were years ago

You know that around 3 million children a year die from hunger or poor nutrition?

You know that an average of 500 kids die a year killed by their own parents?

when you start to look at other numbers , you women cant really complain.....oh but you will , yes you will.

"Sure, and as proof you are most often care givers of children and elderly, because you are so good at keeping calm, right? LOL okay!
"

Well , men are good care givers and if we didnt have an epidmenic of women wanting to be single mothers , wed have better children than we do today.
Men in general are really good at keeping calm. I dont know if you had a point to make? but I could show the stats of how women are more abusive to their children than men are.....

"I'm not even bothering with the rest of your post. Its clear from the drivel you are one of these conservative freakazoids who believes the laughable idea that men are noble warriors who die for the freedoms of women - like i dont live in a country ruled by a bunch of sexist pigs who elected a pu*ssy grabber that is threatening to over turn roe versus wade. Must be easy to believe that kind of fairy tale when its not YOU being turned into a brooding mare."

again you're hate and feminist bias shows . Conservative freakazoid? not quite. but I do know that men are awesome. Regardless of what feminists want to believe. I also think women are awesome. But women like you are toxic and trying to set relations between us back.
Im not from the USA either but are you trying to say the country is full of sexist pigs? I think you spend too much time in a feminist echo chamber.
 browneyesboo
Msg: 161
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/13/2018 1:02:37 PM
I think it's unfortunate there are people that have so much to
say and so much information to share and have the wish to educate, but do not
have the ability to present it in a manner people (their target audience) are
willing to receive it. I've had professors like that. Classes that I should have
loved, nodding out or multi tasking while listening to a drone or worse a
hyperactive, over caffeinated, inflamed member of the everyone else is wrong
school of thought.

No one likes to be yelled at like the looney toon on the soap box screaming
on a street corner. People walk by, point and stare, but pay no mind to what they
are saying.

Extremes don't sell well either.

I'm far from a conservative, I hate what's going on in the political arena
now (except I love the protesting and balloon in London), but you don't
see me screaming in here.

I'm doing what I can, joining groups that are trying to make a difference,
going to the local protests or movements,
sending what money I can to family planning, campaigns I think might make
a difference. There's no doubt the current administration can set women's rights
back 50 years. I think we can agree on that.

Adults are like little kids (hahahahaha!) you have to listen to what they are
saying, ask questions and give them reasonable responses and rebuttals.
Or you can assume they're stupid and shout out what they must believe.
 MadameBoisseau
Msg: 162
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/13/2018 4:54:13 PM

Trying to break through to someone like this Madame woman is futile. It's like trying to communicate with one of those pull-string talking dolls.

I hope Mattel makes a third wave feminist model. I would buy it just to make a video of myself throwing it in a woodchipper, then post it on Youtube for MadameButthole to lose her mind over

I know, a good looking woman with an education who will point out when someone is being a sexist with reference to statistics & history, is so vexing! How dare she! Burn the witch!
 MadameBoisseau
Msg: 163
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/13/2018 5:09:16 PM

Arranged marriages are defintely the norm in some cultures , but not the norm in north america.

Its much higher than most Americans assume considering Americans tend to forget they are an immigrant nation. I can't forget so easily, because I was in an arranged marriage, like 6 million other american women... That's just the immigrants, that doesn't include the american religious nutters in amish, baptist, pentecostal, mormon and other cults/denominations across the nation that par-take in arranged marriage and child brides.

Also in north america unwanted pregnancies can be dealt with , also there is the option to be more responsible and not have unprotected sex.

abortion is available in 14% of counties. 40% of this nation (and mostly women make up that number) are below the poverty level and unable to afford an abortion. There's a reason why adoption and foster care and kids left in trash cans still happen in this country.

I know you will say , well birth control and condoms can fail... yes they can but most people just dont bother using them at all.

I read a stat some time ago that was something around 68% of abortion happens due to failure of birth control, not lack there of. I am tired of looking up stats right now so I'll have to save it for another time.

And many people on this planet have been through much tougher things and lived than giving birth. So no , I wont organize a parade for you.
Like my Grandmother? WW1, WW2, gave birth 14 times, went blind from perplexi, got gestational diabetes and the kid was too big so it had to be decapitated while inside her to deliver, buried 9 of those kids, stuck in a nazi camp being raped and tortured, all while her husband was a drunk who constantly cheated. But he fought in a war, so I guess her pain doesn't count, ya know how that goes...

I love how you pick and choose to serve your purpose. First You talk worldwide now just about america's army. Its true lots of people are drafted, but its also true that most of the soldiers during WW 1 and 2 wanted to enlsit and protect their country . Even today that drives lots of sodliers.
Of course some people enlist because they believe the romantic notion that they are fighting for freedom. And thats also why the number one reason for death of soldiers is suicide, because they realize how terribly they were lied to and abused by their government, and they live with the guilt of what they did. I had a dad who was in Berlin Crisis and Nam - I grew up around vets, I seen too many blow their brains out after being used by this government.

In some countries people have to protect their homes, their families and their country from non stop threats daily.
Yes, most often by american imperialist or one of our allies we use to destabilize them, Palestine for example, Iraq, Iran, Afghanistan, Chile, I could list dozens of countries we destroyed for corporate profits.

In any case, its young men who are going and doing the fighting.
There are MANY female soldiers, especially guerrillas around the world, half of deaths from war are women - does it really matter who does the fighting when half the victims are still female?

No.... Ive never been afraid to get pregnant, but i have had fears of getting a girl pregnant or have her try to get pregnant using shady tricks.
I'm sure that is a real fear, but rest assured, you'd be WAY more frightened if it was YOU having to face the possible health consequences, fatality, abandonment, body destroying, freedom destroying and economic/biological burden of a child.

Also, again, when so many things are calssified as sexual assault , such as catcalling, being groped , and so on, then yes the numbers are very high. But when you ad those things and view a mans point of view , many of us get sexually assaulted too , but if we complain about it we are laughed at.

The statistics I read show that 1 out of 4 women by age 18 and one out of 6 boys. High levels of Sexual assault SHOULD be the concern of BOTH men and women, but men tend to care way less about it because they stop being victims of it when they get too big to easily assault, plus many worry they will impede their own desire to assault.
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 164
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/13/2018 5:12:48 PM
^^^ Madame, it seems like you have an axe to grind against men. Not to mention flattering yourself about your looks and education is no better than being a self-proclaimed nice guy. You’re overlooking the fact that a lot of women these days only want equality when it benefits them. They’re strong, and independent at one moment and then traditional the next, as it suits them.
 MadameBoisseau
Msg: 165
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/13/2018 5:41:37 PM

i just dont always read the feminist slanted articles you probably get in your inbox every monring.

"feminist slanted" because the idea that women deserve to vote, own property, get an education and have representation is SOOOO radical and crazy!

You are going to say men dont have to live with fear? you're insane. Men get assaulted physically more often than women do.

Yes, men are offended by other men, often. Its why, again, violence should be a concern of men considering they are often victims of it. But alas, if they fight it, they can't USE it, and that prevents them from analyzing it more seriously. That's why MRA sites are a fest of women hating instead of beacons to HELP men, which is what they SHOULD be.

These days 15 out of 100,000 die , a few generations ago it was about 600 for every 100,000

Pretty close, in america its 28 for every 100,000 live births http://www.who.int/bulletin/volumes/93/3/14-148627/en/
Issue? Those numbers encompass people with access to health care in hospitals where a live child is born. It doesn't include "non live" births, where both the mother & child die. It doesn't include death from pregnancy itself, deaths from violence due to pregnancy (number one cause of death for pregnant women is being killed by their partner https://www.webmd.com/baby/news/20010320/number-1-cause-of-death-in-pregnant-women-murder ) nor does it count death of the child and the mother survives, nor birth injury, to mother, or child, or both (which is very common: palsy, spinal & brain trauma, etc).

And it doesn't account for at home births where people can't afford access to hospitals where these stats are tracked. If you look at those, the numbers become worse: 8 in 1,000 for native americans https://www.colorlines.com/articles/racism-linked-high-maternal-and-infant-mortality-native-women

In the roman era? Between 20-30% depending on the estimate.
https://www.quora.com/What-were-infant-mortality-rates-in-the-Roman-Empire-circa-200-CE-and-how-did-this-shape-attitudes-towards-newborns

Blah, I am sick of looking up links, im moving on.

We are much better and well equipped to handle those issues than we were years ago

Sadly, due to poverty, death rates are climbing.

You know that around 3 million children a year die from hunger or poor nutrition?
You know that an average of 500 kids die a year killed by their own parents?

I share your disgust.

I could show the stats of how women are more abusive to their children than men are.....

I believe it. Its quite common for a woman laden with children and no support to lose her shit. Studies do show women are more apt to be abusive the poorer, less education, and support they have from their community, which is precisely why we should start investing in social safety nets instead of cutting them to feed an already bloated military budget, but that's for another converstaion

again you're hate and feminist bias shows . Conservative freakazoid? not quite. but I do know that men are awesome. Regardless of what feminists want to believe. I also think women are awesome. But women like you are toxic and trying to set relations between us back. Im not from the USA either but are you trying to say the country is full of sexist pigs? I think you spend too much time in a feminist echo chamber.

Some men are awesome, but they are exceedingly rare. What do you want me to think of a population of males who vote for a guy that has 19 women accusing him of sexual assault, bragging about grabbing strange women by the "p*ssy", trying to over turn abortion rights? What do you want me to think of men that brag about their guns, and laugh about mowing down young women at protests? Men who vote to inflate military budgets while killing funding for education, food stamps, and health care so women, children and elderly starve and go homeless? What do you want me to think of men who compare women to "nazis" because wanting equal civil rights is JUST LIKE hitler invading the eastern block? What do you want me to think of a group who are responsible for 98% of rapes and 96% of murders? I should see them as great beacons of compassion and equity?

Lets get real honest here, there's a reason why a lot of women have some defensiveness around men - and men can either try to understand that, or they can whine about it and look like uncaring thick headed freaks.
 MadameBoisseau
Msg: 166
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/13/2018 5:52:47 PM

Madame, it seems like you have an axe to grind against men. Not to mention flattering yourself about your looks and education is no better than being a self-proclaimed nice guy. You’re overlooking the fact that a lot of women these days only want equality when it benefits them. They’re strong, and independent at one moment and then traditional the next, as it suits them.

LOL so pointing out statistics about inequality is an axe to grind? What do you propose instead? Women should just take this inequality like good little silent victims, right?
Being honest about reality is not about hating men, nor being a narcissist about myself.
It IS a reality that sexism exists and it IS a hurdle that everyone should understand to improve their relations.
It IS a reality that I am conventionally attractive and educated. So what? Is it a crime to know these things about myself? Would you prefer I have no sense of self awareness so my ego hinges on the approval of men?

Btw, im the first to say there are a lot of lunatics in the feminist movement that say ridiculous crap. But there are no lesbian militants in this thread going off about how dating is being a hand maiden. Instead, there are guys pretending to be outraged when women dare speak of inequality, instead of being outraged at the fact the inequality exists - and THAT makes them part of the problem. Just like racists are more concerned about whining that people of color are lying when they talk of racism, dudes that whine women notice sexism are chauvinist themselves and THAT is why they are whining to begin with.

I come from an immigrant family and spent half my life under a veil in the middle east, im more traditional than most americans - and i'll tell ya a secret about traditional women: they only obey men that take care of them, they owe NO allegiance to random male strangers. American men are freaking hilarious for expecting subservience from random women or their partners who they send off to work 8 hours a day.
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 167
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/13/2018 6:32:15 PM
^^^ I could also point out statistics that show the amount of women who have used physical violence against their male partners is equal to the amount of men who have hit their female partners. It’s just that men are usually the stronger ones so they do more damage. It doesn’t mean that women are any less aggressive or morally superior to men. Domestic violence against men is also underreported because of the shame and stigma a man may face if he discloses it to anyone.

I’m not American, I’m Canadian and I don’t expect my female partner to obey met every request, but I do expect she will be able to compromise when we have differences of opinion. It’s hilarious that there still seems to be some American and Canadian women who want to go back to a time when men paid for everything and took care of them financially.
 MadameBoisseau
Msg: 168
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/15/2018 6:18:59 PM
So out of ALL the forms of violence men dominate as perpetrators, because you find one in which its nearly tied - this upends ALL the other avenues. I see. Yeah, I'm familiar with that line of thinking. My Nazi Opa used to pretend he was a victim because the ACLU started to give representation to people of color to obtain employment.... One little area where things were tied suddenly meant all the former history, generational poverty and remaining systematic discrimination suddenly didn't exist anymore.

Its hilarious that men think they can expose women to the risk of pregnancy and disease, taking their time, youth and resources and not expecting to give anything back in return.

If it was YOU who faced the possibility of ruining your health and body to bear someone's child, to raise for twenty years on substandard pay, in a system without health care, would you be racing to spread your legs for a man too cheap to buy you a coffee, knowing damn well an abortion is 100 times that amount? There's a valid reason why quality women expect men to show a little protector and provider skills before agreeing to have sex with them. If you don't like the fact that women bear the burden of pregnancy and that forces them to be selective, go be a homosexual.
 Kissfromarose77
Msg: 169
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/15/2018 6:59:21 PM
^^^ No Madame. Due to a disability I don’t make much money, so I can’t afford to wine and dine women. I still have the right to put myself out there to find a woman who understands that I want equality when it comes to splitting the bill. I am not selfish for wanting human companionship. Why do I need to show protector, provider skills if I don’t want children? The truth is that women have also been providers throughout history. Men were the hunters, women were gatherers. In some cases women gathered up to 80% of the food. In nature a lot of the females are providers. The lioness does all the hunting. The bonobo female actually offers food to the the males in return for sex - which is the opposite of what we do.
 Tech30
Msg: 170
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/15/2018 9:17:39 PM
"Its hilarious that men think they can expose women to the risk of pregnancy and disease, taking their time, youth and resources and not expecting to give anything back in return. "

Its hilarious that you think women have to responsibility in who they let get them pregnant

"If it was YOU who faced the possibility of ruining your health and body to bear someone's child, to raise for twenty years on substandard pay, in a system without health care, would you be racing to spread your legs for a man too cheap to buy you a coffee, knowing damn well an abortion is 100 times that amount? There's a valid reason why quality women expect men to show a little protector and provider skills before agreeing to have sex with them. If you don't like the fact that women bear the burden of pregnancy and that forces them to be selective, go be a homosexual. "

Only an idiot would be racing to spread their legs for a loser man, and from what we se every day there are lots of idiot women who DO race to spread their legs and have kids with losers.

Who said men dont like selective women? Only losers dont like selective women. I wouldnt be with my girl if she wasnt.
Unfortunately lots of women who claim to be quality women, aren't. You can tell who these women are because they have kids, are single , blame men for all their problems and dont ever take accountability for their actions.
 Tech30
Msg: 171
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/15/2018 9:20:34 PM
I know, a good looking woman with an education who will point out when someone is being a sexist with reference to statistics & history, is so vexing! How dare she! Burn the witch!

An education in feminist studies is no education at all. Its indoctrination .

You call anyone who doesn't agree with your narrow hate filled views sexist. Its a tactic many groups use.
call someone sexist, call them racist call them a name that will make them back down out of fear . Its a tired tactic that isnt working anymore as too many people have caught on.
 Tech30
Msg: 172
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/15/2018 9:23:51 PM
"feminist slanted" because the idea that women deserve to vote, own property, get an education and have representation is SOOOO radical and crazy!

You must be trolling now. No one thinks women shouldn't vote....it was MEN who thought that they should and changed the laws so that women could vote.

And women have so many education programs for college and university to get more women into school, but there are no such programs for men.

I think you're living in the past..... Or just trolling because you're making such ridiculous arguments.
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 173
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/29/2018 10:47:55 AM
I think more than anything what is disrupting dating and relations is mutual entitlement of both genders. This is probably partially as a result of feminism, capitalism and zionists.
It's all just one huge distraction.
 2ufo
Msg: 174
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/29/2018 12:45:25 PM

You must be trolling now. No one thinks women shouldn't vote....it was MEN who thought that they should and changed the laws so that women could vote.

Actually, more like a century of women trying to convince men that they should have rights of property ownership and voting. And there are still people who think women shouldn't vote or should vote like their husband tells them to vote.

I think you're living in the past..... Or just trolling because you're making such ridiculous arguments.

I think she's merely pointing out how little things have changed.

This is probably partially as a result of feminism, capitalism and zionists.

*snicker* That's hilarious.
You aren't serious are you?
Oh.
You are serious. Oh dear.
So you would prefer to be sold to a man for the price of 13 camels? Married off to your father's best friend because his farm abuts your father's? Work endlessly for no money because it all goes to your nearest male relative?
That's a rather naïve and simplistic view of the history of male/female relationships as well as of feminism, capitalism and Zionism.
 Tech30
Msg: 175
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 7/29/2018 6:36:07 PM
Actually, more like a century of women trying to convince men that they should have rights of property ownership and voting.

Men didn't take those things away from women, they just didn't have them because times were very different . Laws were based on how men lived and so only included men. When things started to change and life was getting easier, women are more independent and so laws had to change. Which they did.

"And there are still people who think women shouldn't vote or should vote like their husband tells them to vote."

There will always be SOME people who think differently. And there are countries where women are still not treated well and its how they religion or culture is. But in north American women have all the rights men do.

"I think she's merely pointing out how little things have changed."

Well shes pointing out her oppression fantasy version of events , because things have changed big time. Many areas of our society now favour women.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > who are feminists?