Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > who are feminists?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Tech30
Msg: 201
view profile
History
who are feminists? Page 9 of 9    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9)
There's a few different kinds of feminism. I believe girls should have every opportunity boys do but I still think a woman can be happy in a traditional role if that's what she chooses. I am against gender-neutrality. I think both sexes have their strengths and weaknesses.

Sienna, if a guy asks you to have an abortion I agree with Tech that he doesn't believe you are the one. If a guy truly wants kids, and he asks you to have an abortion, that means he doesn't want you as the mother of his kids.

Women do have all the same opportunities.

Because of differences between men and women , outcome will be different.

Studies show women who take on traditional roles are happier than those that dont.

Men and women have different strengths and weaknesses and we both have different desires. Thats fact even though some feminists will try to deny it.
 Tech30
Msg: 202
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 10/3/2018 6:40:28 PM
Well my sisters boyfriend didn't want their baby and tried to talk my sister into an abortion.
Other guys I dated didn't seem that interested in kids either or like it was a far away distant thing.
I'm leaning towards not having kids but I'd feel bad for my boyfriend. I have been thinking about getting my tubes tied but I don't want to freak my boyfriend out just yet, especially when doctors probably wouldn't agree to it.

Other men you dated were young and still have their whole life ahead of them . Im assuming the age though , I dont know you could have dated older men.

If you dont want kids but your BF does, it wont work out. One of you will not be happy .
 SiennaBear2
Msg: 203
view profile
History
who are feminists?
Posted: 10/4/2018 11:50:40 AM
Yea I don't know, just I got to a certain age where I completely lost interest in having kids. Probably around the time I started the antipsychotic to help my severe insomnia. Even now I have trouble sleeping without it but having it makes me drowsy all day. So frustrating.

Would getting a few cats soothe my SO fatherly urges? what if the cats had cribs? I always wanted cat cribs since I was younger and I had large doll cribs my cats loved. Yeah me and my boyfriend loove catss

I think I have tokophobia tbh because pregnancy disgusts me and I'm terrified if it. Every time they talked about the babys poop and pregnancy related issues and breast feeding it's nauseating.
Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > who are feminists?