Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Would you marry an illegal alien?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OutMind
Msg: 26
Would you marry an illegal alien?Page 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
There are two types of Illegal aliens. There are those that entered the country Illegally, have used false social security numbers, drivers licenses and may have operated under different names. Some of these individuals are actually good people. Work hard. Have taxes taken out of their pay checks and live productive lives. Still, to correct that mess that they are in is very, very difficult. So as a man or woman, I would not marry such person.

Now, there's another type of Illegal Alien. This person entered the country legally, some had work visas, student visas and came here to live productive lives. For instance if you have a work visa for one field, and your boss decides to fire you, cut your pay in half, you would have to find another job, but only in that field. You can't go and temporarily work in a different field until your opens up, thus you become illegal. This people are fixable. Now, personally I would never EVER marry for money. But let's say, you are dating this person, and yes, you are not perhaps ready to get married, but this pushes the event forward, I do not see anything wrong with that.

I have several friends that were in this predicament and married. They are still married after many years and with kids. In another case, a friend that loves latin women, met a girl from Costa Rica. She even has three kids. They married and they now live here. Another guy I know, kept flying to Venezuela. Met there a ton of women, but one was what he was looking for. They got married. Actually these two cases, nobody was ever Illegal, but there was some degree of attraction and convenience.
 ichi-bon
Msg: 27
Would you marry an illegal alien?
Posted: 2/10/2010 10:24:05 AM
I don't think I would marry an illegal alien.......wouldn't even want to begin any kind of romantic relationship..but I do understand the above poster.

My late husband and I considered adopting a young girl (17)from Bosnia several years ago after her father's visa had expired. She would have been in danger to return at that time. As it ended up she married. At the time I was sure it was more for convenience, but 13 years later she is still married to him.
 valenciacityx
Msg: 28
Posted: 2/10/2010 1:12:19 PM
You would be wise to avoid it. There is a book that I am working on with a 15 year history of foreign brides and their American 'husbands'
Give it a wide pass, if you really love her, relocate to her country.

Wont do it ? Then you really have no business bringing her here, or marrying her so she can stay here. I give it less than 18 months.
 mr.evil
Msg: 29
Posted: 2/10/2010 1:29:05 PM
"VISAs are resered for those rich enough to afford one"

Well you could always try Mastercard!!

On a seperate note, I would marry an alien, as long as they gave me access to their flying saucer!
 Vannili
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2010 3:45:30 PM
No way Jose, I would not want to have an expensive vacation in jail..
 majyk1
Msg: 31
Posted: 2/10/2010 4:48:10 PM
What the hell?

Almost everyone in the US is related to someone that came to this country and basically invaded it!! That makes your ancestors illeagal ... right? I hate to tell you this but the Indians and the Mexicans were here in the US, LONG before any of your ancestors! So where do you get off critizing people for coming here "illeagally"? That 'illeagal alien' law, is a law that the same white man that invaded the Indians & Mexicans territories, came up with. Now they've just widend the spectrum to include everyone from 'other countries', to suit their monetary gain. They could give a shyt about your safety!

Holy fvck, what a bunch of liers!!!
If someone offered what you considered a good amount of money, you'd take it and you'd marry them.
If you fell in love with someone (reguardless of status) and it was the 'right' person, you do it too!!!
 Thunderstruck29
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2010 6:41:07 AM
My ex did and they didn't deport him.
I am pretty sure it had nothing to do with love.
They haven't slept together in two years, she calls him horrible names and she slept with me in December.

I think he won't leave her for fear of going back to the far east and she wont divorce him for fear of losing half her real estate fortune.
I am just waiting to see how long it will be till she desperately needs some good lovin' again.
LOL....

Also, I am from East Kentucky which is pretty much half illegals now. Its overflowing with mexican dudes who come up here, find some large welfare momma, hook up, get married , get on the social services payroll and none of them have been deported either.
They do make pretty good neighbors though. Friendly and helpful people by nature.
Its ironic that the whole family will move in, but only the males. I guess they leave the wives and mothers and sisters back home.
 blue450
Msg: 33
Posted: 2/11/2010 8:56:30 AM
Yep..$50,000.00 up front with free Landscaping and Pole Dancing every nite for me & my friends!!
 SweetnessInFlorida
Msg: 34
Posted: 2/11/2010 10:19:00 AM
No, because i wouldnt marry a criminal, and by being here illegally, they are a criminal.
Would you marry someone that broke into your house?
 Honcho
Msg: 35
Posted: 2/11/2010 12:10:23 PM
Someone is misinformed. As a former law enforcement officer I called Immigration trying to get an illegal male deported who was married to a U.S.citizen female. They told me "if the mate is a natural born citizen and they marry, then the alien can apply for citizen ship. By the way, they will not come for one person, a bus load perhaps, or one being held by law enforcement in the local jail. Also you might not be aware that if an illegal alien kills someone in the USA, the USA authorities HAVE TO notify the Mexican Consule. Mexico WILL NOT DEPORT any of its citizens for a US crime punishable by death. Great world we live in isn't it?
 TheReason_
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 2/11/2010 1:41:37 PM
Nope.

Next question.
 AU 4 U
Msg: 37
Posted: 2/13/2010 2:09:57 AM
HELL YA!!!,,,,get me off this planet!!!
 AU 4 U
Msg: 38
Posted: 2/13/2010 4:10:56 PM
^^^HAHAHA,,,or if you are a carpenter you could always screw it as well!!!^^^
 Viollett
Msg: 39
Posted: 3/19/2010 2:35:07 PM
NO. In fact, you need to really face the truth , here, and ask oyurself: is SHE marrying me for the citizenship? And YES, these days they can still marry, and, after a Proven amount of time, become a citizen. These sutes are filled with men and women , from other countries, writing to locals, via the site's e mail, asking to "get to know" you, etc. However, their objective is pretty obvious. It is wise, right from the start, if you get a response from somone from another country, to ask if they are a citizen. IF you get no reply back, you know right then and there what that person was after---and you know that that person has it figured out that you are on to him/her. This is not being negative or cynical, it is just facing reality.
 luckyhot777s
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/19/2010 5:14:17 PM
Normally I would think not....but, when you think about it, an American cannot work , buy certain properties, etc in other countries...but if you marry one of them, you can....so, with the exchange rate being 17 to 1 in Hondura.....40k is in the 6 figure range......something to think about...lmao!!
 whiteswan76
Msg: 41
Posted: 3/20/2010 12:22:37 AM
I am engaged to an alien and i love him so much! he is more man than anyone i've ever been with. i am actually thankful that my ex cheated on me because if not i might have never known what it was like to be loved by a real man. i would marry him in a second and if he got deported i would wait for him to find his way back or go get him myself. most these people are only in search of a better life and every american knows if it came down to it we would do the same thing for our families. i pray i never lose him.
 whiteswan76
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/20/2010 12:59:09 AM
Thank you! my thoughts exactly. the more i hear of canada the more it sounds like it will be my new home. wonder if they will except an american girl and a sexy mexican johnny depp look alike? :) oh ya weed is legal there too right? right on!
Msg: 43
Posted: 3/20/2010 9:29:08 AM
For enough money I would.
 Paderic
Msg: 44
Posted: 3/20/2010 9:32:36 AM
I won't say never, but I will say it's highly improbable.
 english lass
Msg: 45
Posted: 3/20/2010 10:06:37 AM
nope.

messages this short may not be posted.
 m14shooter
Msg: 46
view profile
History
Posted: 3/20/2010 5:11:21 PM
I was asked to marry a chinese woman many years ago for a large sum of money. When they told me she would not live with me or put out I said hell no.
 pathwalker49
Msg: 47
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2010 1:25:29 PM
Nope, not unless she was from Venus...........
 Vannili
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2010 1:58:21 PM
I am from Venus...... In fact I am a Venus Goddess , but I already have an American Green Card ,but thank you any way...
 mcbobly
Msg: 49
view profile
History
Posted: 3/21/2010 5:37:34 PM
NO FREAKIN WAY!! They shouldn't be here in the first damn place, why would I go and do something so stupid as to reward them for BREAKING THE LAW by marrying them and making them an instant citizen. I say deport them ALL and then maybe we can get our healthcare system back on track.
 cherryyblossom
Msg: 50
Posted: 3/22/2010 6:07:57 AM
no, never. i do not want to get in trouble
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Would you marry an illegal alien?