Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Would you marry an illegal alien?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Out_of_the_Ash
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Would you marry an illegal alien?Page 4 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
No, I would be more likely to date/marry someone who grew up here in Canada. I like me my white boys. Just a preference.
 FyrKrakn
Msg: 60
Would you marry an illegal alien?
Posted: 5/19/2011 6:22:19 PM
I work the border, it both is and isn't what the news portrays. It's complex, there is no bada bing. The walk is torturous and dangerous and often deadly. People are brought up here for slavery, few actually come of their own initiative, families at home are threatened, raped, murdered, if people don't comply. Many pray they will end up in American prison.

It is getting desperate, now, sometimes we come across people just laying in the dirt and cactus, abandoned by their group, feet raw to the bone, they can't swallow water, and some of these people made the trip to bring up dope, all of that for fifty dollars towards their debt to some gang who decided they had to pay for "protection" of their family. We pulled some out of a dark bathroom drinking out of a toilet bowl. They had never seen running water, bathrooms, toilets, faucets, lightswitches, and they spoke very little Spanish and no English.

My husband had legal papers, not as a resident. I had known him for a number of years, and at one time, I had planned to move to Mexico. Things change. I demanded that he move here. The proper paper work has cost a lot of money, requires no small amount of literacy and he could not work for about a year - which drove him nuts. The consequences for fraud are enormous, at the best, if I were doing it for profit, I'd lose my security clearance and livelihood.

There is no easy solution, but the other day when I gave a man my lunch and one bottle of water after another, and I just watched as he was barely able to chew, his back is cripple sideways from multple trips to satisfy American pot heads, his feet were so badly infected he may need amputation, his spirit was gone, and I thought how pathetic it is that we continue to be so soft on Mexico? I would be a hard ass on their government and the other Latin American countries that have so badly abused their people while pushing the American dream. I would come down so hard on American employers aka slavers, that I'd have to hide behind bullet proof glass. This man, like so many, was broken by our greed.
 pinkoleander
Msg: 61
Posted: 5/22/2011 8:17:06 PM
^^^Yup, I hear ya. Taught MS 13 for 20 years and I have to laugh when I read about the poor illegals who just wanna earn a living-the level of brutality is shocking. One of my students was dating an MS 13. She was kidnapped by some rivals, raped, her hands cut off then finally killed. The illegals may have honest motives but their kids are vicious killers. My dad lives in Tucson.
The cartels are crossing the border buying serious weapons here (which are against the law in Mexico ever since the Revolution) then selling them in the South (of Mexico) so it's gonna get ugly soon.
 FyrKrakn
Msg: 62
Posted: 5/23/2011 3:50:44 PM
^^^^^^^

Civil war is looming in Mexico. USA is arming the average citizen along with those who are gangs. We are doing it through the drug trade, but also allowing sales in quantities with knowledge that the guns are going south. Mexico as a government is getting worried. Me, I wish I could gather my two sisters in law and the niece and nephew and bring them here ASAP. I can't. What would I do if war broke out in their towns? The youngest sister is 9, hard to find as it is. We've only located her once. What would I do for this beautiful and kind hearted child? The oldest has two children, a precoscious 4 year old and an incredible daughter in her 20's who is now pregnant! She is in college, we pray for her to stay there. They are in a relatively safe city with good employment. I know their situations could turn in an instant. Snap the fingers and they would live in hell. Beautiful, kind, loving people. My family. What do I do for them?
 valenciacityx
Msg: 63
Posted: 6/4/2011 8:36:20 PM
cheer up, the President and his Union croanies are about to make them all sanctioned and no longer 'illegal' hell you cant even call them illegal any more.
It is borderly challenged pedestrian transgressor .... or some other psycho babble.

theres an awful lot of Predator drones not doing anything now that Afghanistan is winding'down' ........ we have the skill, technology, weaponry to put a serious damper on it ... we wont.
So learn spanish, because they certainly arent under any incentive to learn english.
 Booyahhh
Msg: 64
Posted: 6/4/2011 9:47:40 PM
Good Lord Hell No I wouldn't marry an illegal alien....it's bad enough that my tax dollars afford them all kindsa luxuries I myself am not allowed to have. What's next, a red carpet?
 Tim0066
Msg: 65
Posted: 8/30/2011 2:54:53 PM
No.

and well after deep and thoughtful consideration... umm... NO!

But I would advise a girl I liked to get legalized... and if she did then I'd like to date... otherwise... lets just have great sex and go home afterwards
 jpwrnglrwmn
Msg: 66
Posted: 1/30/2014 10:15:40 PM
No. .
If we're talking about the ones that are south of California's border. .then a definite no!
 Proteaus
Msg: 67
Posted: 1/31/2014 8:17:41 AM
To Opp : If I wanted to marry some one in the country illegally I would look at every avenue . Most likely than not , there would be a way to get that person their green card . Might be a bit of work but if you wanted to marry her bad enough , there is probably a way . There are always loop holes to be found in the corrupt American legal system .
 Maleman999
Msg: 68
Posted: 1/31/2014 8:25:26 AM
If I could get an illegal alien divorce if it doesn't work out, then why not?
 MS.ICENI
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 1/31/2014 9:36:43 AM
All Worf would have to do is recite this Klingon Love Poem to me and we'd be joined forever....Gotta love those Klingons...they are HOT! He wouldn't need a green card either...just fly off to Risa for a life-long honeymoon.
The war of the heart waged,
the passions of the blood flowed,
the blades met in thunderous impact.

Not the war on the fields,
not the war between enemies,
not the war of hated rivals.

No, the war of hearts.
 moonbeamlover
Msg: 70
Posted: 1/31/2014 11:53:44 AM
Nice...

I was always a huge Worf fan as well :)

(though Picard most of all).

though Vulcans were pretty amazing; cerebral but with a TON of passion underneath, always just under control, so when they went in, they went ALL in.

(no pun intended)

when i first saw this topic I thought Alf at first... not surprised others were thinking space, the final frontier
rather than the international kind :)
 drivingharmony2
Msg: 71
Posted: 1/31/2014 9:41:20 PM
No, I would not marry an illegal alien. ET is too short for me and he is always on that damn phone trying to call home.
(ok that was lame)
--
My 14 yr old was asking if Justin Bieber is considered an illegal alien? He is a Canadian citizen. I told her it doesn't matter as she will never marry the Biebs.....and hopefully, he will be moving to Florida real soon.
 TOaks91360
Msg: 72
Posted: 1/31/2014 9:55:06 PM
Not even for $50K...true story.
 daynadaze
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 2/1/2014 11:30:11 AM
My first husband was a legal alien, but no I can't imagine marrying someone just to let them stay here. But I can see how it might happen, I mean people have gotten married for reasons worse than helping someone get a green card.

Anyone watching the TV show, 90 Day Fiance?
 DragonBits
Msg: 74
Posted: 2/3/2014 3:03:50 PM
My top picks for illegal aliens I would marry.

Arwen the Elf from the Hobbit, always wanted to date an Elf with such cute ears.

No 6 from BSG

Seven of Nine from Stark Trek Voyager

T'Pol from Star Trek Enterprise

Diva Plavalaguna, that blue alien from Fifth Element, nice voice, and I can only imagine what she could to with that snake hair. We may not be able to procreate, but I would give it a try.

Aeryn Sun from Farscape

Grace Park aka Sharon Valerii Battlestar Galactica, she's a Cylon, but a cute Cylon.

Leeloo from The Fifth Element
I like the orange hair, white tape dress and kick butt action.

But I would have to date each of them to get to know them better. Maybe do a meet and greet? Right now I lean towards LeeLoo and Grace Park, I like kick but and always had a weakness for Asian women.

I had a real attraction to Sil from Species, but I was afraid of the fatal attraction aspect to her personality. I have heard some of her former SOs didn't fair so well after the breakup.
 spidcruzer
Msg: 75
Posted: 2/4/2014 10:04:25 AM
At this point, id marry a convicted felon illegal immigrant deaf mute in a wheel chair.
 usmale6
Msg: 76
Posted: 2/4/2014 10:26:15 AM
Illegal = a high chance of a problem down the road. Don't be a gambler, they usually loose.
 TOaks91360
Msg: 77
Posted: 2/8/2014 1:06:24 PM
Legally in their country, sure
 ouija2013
Msg: 78
Posted: 2/8/2014 1:22:14 PM
Toaks
You need more cowbell
I laughed at spiders response
 lookingintoon
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 2/8/2014 3:45:12 PM
It depends on which planet they're from.
 NJgirl116
Msg: 80
Posted: 2/22/2014 9:19:09 PM
I work at an office that handles such cases, and people do it all the time. When there is love and serious intentions, the marriage works out even if the issue of documents causes the couple a lot of stress.
 cooldog65
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 2/23/2014 6:05:38 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_61hzuGGJX0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

It's a no fun...Being an illegal alien...("Illegal Alien" by Genesis).

I'll consider an illegal alien when I'm traveling through the galaxy.
 Reality.of.Life
Msg: 82
Posted: 2/23/2014 11:36:41 AM
Depends on how good looking this young lady is and how much she wants to spend on citizenship :)
 GreenThumbz18
Msg: 83
Posted: 2/23/2014 12:14:22 PM
^^^^^^
Exactly. the going rate over here is around 50K for starters.
If she's cute and nice and her family has some money to pay up front, why not? We have something they want, and they have something we want.
Isn't that a win-win?
Show ALL Forums  > Off Topic  > Would you marry an illegal alien?