Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 denaj
Msg: 39
Playing with her while she sleepsPage 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)
That would be the best way to wake up but you really should finish what you start.
 totum_spirit
Msg: 41
Playing with her while she sleeps
Posted: 2/2/2008 11:48:49 AM
Kavana you said a mouth full(no pun either). I love your way of waking a guy up. Damn Wal-Mart should order some new alarm clocks for the guys! They would make a killing.
 Mae B
Msg: 49
Posted: 2/29/2008 2:02:50 PM
I've had this done to me and it's gone extremely well, and very bad. We had an understanding that it was ok..as I'm a very deep sleeper.. as long as he woke me up before it went hardcore we were fine.
One time I had apparently encouraged him the entire time in my sleep, made all the same noises as when awake and I didn't even remember in the morning that anything had happened at all.
Then there was this other time i woke up in the middle of it and took a swing at him because i had really been dead asleep, and had no idea what the hell was going on.
 Huggles
Msg: 51
Posted: 2/29/2008 11:27:26 PM
Please ever so gently wrap your arm around me while we're sleeping, unknowingly brush against my breast. Please let me feel your shallow breathing in my ear as you pull me closer and I feel you behind me. Please don't say a word and let your body slowly wake me up....
 GREAT EXPERT 900
Msg: 56
Posted: 3/1/2008 7:38:06 PM
i love messing with women while they sleep, i don't know what is is...but the **** is soooo good while shes sleeping. i like this thread because i've always wondered if women really liked that or not. some women get pissed when you try to stick it in, i don't like having my****slapped away.....that shit hurt ladies!
 fixitfred
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 3/1/2008 7:55:05 PM

Any guy I date knows better than to do this to me. But that's due to a bad experience or fifteen with an ex. I find it completely invasive and it makes me lose any trust I had in the person. I do not find it arousing, and if anything, there'll be a breakup shortly after this incident. I'm asleep. Respect my body. If you wanna wake me up, wake me up and then ask me if I'm in the mood. Don't fiddle with things that don't belong to you.

Didn't we used to be married??
 GREAT EXPERT 900
Msg: 58
Posted: 3/2/2008 9:49:38 AM
**** is always good...whether its awake or asleep. its always good until the girl dies and rigor mortis set in.
 billrd03
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2008 1:29:15 PM
Be careful what you ask for - She may call out somebody else's name or worse yet her own
 Mer_mate
Msg: 65
Posted: 3/5/2008 8:05:17 PM
" state of implied consent"

If you havent asked me it is not consent
 WesternRose
Msg: 66
Posted: 3/5/2008 8:13:29 PM
...works for me....but then I am aware who I am in bed with beforehand....so it is not so much an invasion or a surprise to me.
 fixitfred
Msg: 67
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2008 8:58:40 AM

MMMMMMM what an alarm clock!! why on earth would a girl or guy mind being woken by there partner paying attention to them? i'd love to do that to someonexxx

You again, how many times can I hit the snooze button?
 Mer_mate
Msg: 69
Posted: 3/6/2008 3:13:31 PM

works for me....but then I am aware who I am in bed with beforehand....so it is not so much an invasion or a surprise to me.

I'm aware of who I am in bed with as well but my consent is required. Whether its your husband or boyfriend etc, my consent to touch me is always required.

Anything beyond that? is assault :) and that was my point
 moffiaprincess
Msg: 70
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2008 8:27:16 PM
I must say my man does this often , and for the most part i love it, and yes you wake up and have no idea why, but you are sooo excited all day until your completely satisfied. (and sometimes it completely backfires on him too... lol ) But an invasion of privacy, not at all. I think its pretty hot i mean hell he cant wait he has to try now.. even if its the middle of the night !
 fixitfred
Msg: 72
view profile
History
Posted: 3/6/2008 9:17:02 PM

I love it love it love it.... especially when he spoons me with a nice surprise poking me between my cheeks......GAMES ON...

Okay this one really bothers me.
 GWH98926
Msg: 73
view profile
History
Posted: 3/7/2008 5:11:19 AM

works for me....but then I am aware who I am in bed with beforehand....so it is not so much an invasion or a surprise to me.

I'm aware of who I am in bed with as well but my consent is required. Whether its your husband or boyfriend etc, my consent to touch me is always required.

Anything beyond that? is assault :) and that was my point

LOL so do you have a contract you have to sign before being intimate EVERY time ?
 GREAT EXPERT 800
Msg: 76
Posted: 3/7/2008 11:23:28 PM
love messing with women while they sleep, i don't know what is is...but the **** is soooo good while shes sleeping. i like this thread because i've always wondered if women really liked that or not. some women get pissed when you try to stick it in, i don't like having my****slapped away.....that shit hurt ladies!

can you ladies cum while sleeping? or do you have to be awake? i'm just wondering while your man screwing or licking you while sleeping, can you cum
 GREAT EXPERT 800
Msg: 79
Posted: 3/15/2008 6:40:04 PM
**** is sooo good when its asleep...lol
 motherof1lookin4fun
Msg: 81
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2009 1:19:16 PM
Lol Sooooo....true so gotta finish what you start no need to be a tease that way lol
 flcntrygirl80
Msg: 89
view profile
History
Posted: 1/8/2009 10:32:32 PM
As long as she has said that she was ok with it and has not changed her mind, and doesn't ask him to stop I don't see anything wrong with it. If she slaps his hands away, then he needs to make sure he stops.

I have had both sides of the situation. Had a bf who would wake me up that way and at the first signs that I wasn't into it, even if I was still asleep, he'd stop. My ex-fiance did it and raped me in my sleep when I was entering my second trimester of a less than perfect pregnancy.

So I can see where someone comes from with disliking it, but I personally enjoy it. If I trust someone enough to be sleeping with him, then I am trusting him enough to pay attention to the cues I give him.

I also tend to wake up in the middle of the night and at odd times and tend to enjoy waking my partner up with teasing and foreplay or even just climbing on and goin to town.
 MentalGiant58
Msg: 97
Playing with him while he sleeps
Posted: 11/12/2015 11:18:38 AM
Ahhh.

Them morning erections are enticing to some...
 gtomustang
Msg: 98
Posted: 11/12/2015 11:36:59 AM
I would be curious to discover, do people who enjoy this, enjoy this from every partner? I am of the mind that sometimes, we sometimes choose a sex partner we aren't head over heels in love over, but "Someone who will do" for the time being. in other words, we "Settle", tho we might not like that term for what we did.

I could believe that there are people out there who don't want to be disturbed in their sleep by anyone--it feels like a violation. sleep is important to them. but, there might be others who see sleep as just a necessary interruption of enjoying life (and who aren't 5 yrs old, remember as a kid hating to have to go to sleep while the adults stayed up?), and for those people, they might enjoy one partner tickling their fancy, but wouldn't like another to tickle it.
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 99
Posted: 11/12/2015 12:27:53 PM

I could believe that there are people out there who don't want to be disturbed in their sleep by anyone--it feels like a violation.

I think it varies on the couple, but also the state of mind at the time. This is an activity that my partner enjoys quite a lot. But as you said, there are times when the other one just wants to sleep. So what has worked for us, is giving each other signals. Little touch here or there. No response. Then back to sleep. A little response, then the other partner does something. The key IS reciprocation. So if there's no reciprocity is back to sleep.

I had partners that hated it at all, and others that it was their favorite time.
 revoskeepnus
Msg: 100
view profile
History
Posted: 11/12/2015 6:03:48 PM
i feel like I've been raped if you tell me you've touched me in my sleep
and I also hate being woke up
yer not that good... it can wait til I've had my coffee.

:D
 InnerGorilla
Msg: 101
Posted: 11/12/2015 7:06:40 PM

i feel like I've been raped if you tell me you've touched me in my sleep
and I also hate being woke up
yer not that good... it can wait til I've had my coffee.

And that is perfectly cool, if it doesn't do it for you.

But... what type of coffee? Hehehe.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >