Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TxSippiGal
Msg: 816
view profile
History
Do you think there should be laws against people who trick you into sexual encounters!Page 10 of 45    (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45)

you missing my point karla and totally overlooking what im on about! what if a guy strings a woman along for months on the belief he loves her and she falls in love with him also and feels ok and ready to have a sexual encounter with him...but all along shes just a sexual conquest to him and nothing more! then dumps her when he,s had what he wanted!? i have many female friends who have been soul destroyed by this,, they wasnt forced into sex...the vital point is they were (TRICKED)

Hmmm I find it hard to believe that a guy would invest months into a conquest.... too many easy women out there.
 sarsss
Msg: 819
Do you think there should be laws against people who trick you into sexual encounters!
Posted: 6/24/2008 8:32:25 AM
It, actually, is considered a rape. Not just using a physical force is a rape.

The fact that many do not know what rape exactly is and the fact that many do not have a strong will to fight these low life people in appropriate manners, the rapist of this kind is widespread in this country. I do not find guys from Europe being like this.

Well, there are many things in relationships, beside this covered up rape, that should be punished in a court of law. Dishonesty, using someone and cheating should be, in my opinion, punishable in a court of law. Many guys totally turn me completely off by the ways they approach romantic relationships and see and treat their partners.
 heyhd
Msg: 826
Do you think there should be laws against people who trick you into sexual encounters!
Posted: 7/28/2008 1:00:28 PM
lets go the whole distance then shall we? Lets outlaw lying too. Lets outlaw anything that is bad. Why cant people just accept that certain things are part of life.

As for your friends who feel so cheated because they had sex with someone out of love, maybe they should learn to hold back on sex till after marriage or some sort of commitment if their chastity is that important to them. Fact of the matter is their free will was not compromised and they has no one else to blame other than themselves for getting into bed with those idiots.

Your friends should learn to accept responsibility for their actions and not look for the law to play daddy and mollycoddle over them
 Janet4ever
Msg: 828
Posted: 7/28/2008 1:21:01 PM
Other than rape, deciding to have sex is everyone's personal responsibility.

Please no more government involvement in our lives.
 SteveinHP
Msg: 834
Posted: 9/25/2008 7:57:11 PM
The stupidity of this subject is amazing. Sounds like someone got dumped...
 aube55
Msg: 835
Posted: 9/25/2008 8:04:55 PM
I love your comment...because the sad thing about "stupid" people is if they knew they were stupid they would do something about it. So if you really feel that someone was able to "trick" you into having sex and they weren't holding a knife to your throat then you are truely one of the stupid people and perhaps you should just stay home and not date. Life is a judgement call, trust your instincts, you can stay at home or encounter life...but either way you are responsible for saying "yes, " learn from it and move on. Don't beat yourself up too badly, experience builds wisdom.
 Vannili
Msg: 836
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2008 10:07:02 PM
This is the reason a woman who does not want to be a victim should know how to play the game. It is a human nature that "a person wants something for nothing." I don't believe that a man develope love that fast,lust in a blink of eye yes. For man is born polygamous ,and they are competitive species. Deceit,lies, conning to win is their game, but if a woman beat them with their game, they change into a good man. It takes two to tango, hahaha ,so you need a law to protect not to be bedded by stranger ,and term it second class rape ? what about his counter defense that you enjoyed it so much and crying for more ? Let us not be silly, and use our God given intelligence for our life.
 VaFishnetstockings4u
Msg: 837
view profile
History
Posted: 9/25/2008 11:08:10 PM
~OP
I feel this way on your topic ... One can not be tricked into doing somthing that
they choose not do.

Should there be laws no I think when you are two consenting adults then it's
more a less a mutal thing. The funny thing is so many online are dishonest and
there is lots of deceit as well as shallow games we all play not just one sex but all
male / female as the person says above I totaly agree it takes two to tango not just
one.

Use your head and not for a hat rack and also good common sense many people
and there lives are ruined from being accused of rape , you can't rape the willing
what will the defence be if there were such laws in affect ?

I'm met someone personaly that was accussed of such an act and he did not rape
the girl he was sent to prison for crime he did not commit and he set there broke
beaten felt defeated and then realized that he was not guilty that he was set up the
girl cried rape when it was consensual sex he did some time for a crime he did not
commit this is so wrong and this thread makes no dang sense!

This induval lost his business , home and his good name to a small town ,
community that wanted him to hang cause the girl cried Rape and was willing !
She more than consented to the act of raw sex.

I agree with the Maddy ...It is down right ridiculous!!!!

As the person above say use the intelligence that God so gave you !
-Brenny-
I'm Out !.................................................................
 ExplosiveSheep
Msg: 841
Posted: 10/6/2008 1:33:42 AM
Who cares, fat chicks are all rapists under this law, hell even hot girls if you're feeling vindictive.
 GoneSailinBabe
Msg: 842
Posted: 10/6/2008 2:28:37 AM
You know the question was ludicrous, how ever a little amusing.
A small modicum of funny.
As in one side of my mouth, the right side I think lifted a fraction.
What is the amount of the fraction?
Hmmmm I'm a girl I don't know. We don't whip statistics out of our azz....

I'd say it was maybe 2% amusing, 98% pathetic need for more women's attention since the OP was being so heroic as to suggest actual judicial legislation of men's bad behavior.

Wow wonder what the % of men who would support THAT bill in Congress would be....?

What's far more amusing - like 99.99% amusing are some of the people's posts within this thread.

I don't approve of recycling threads from the late 70's so that we dumb azzes have something to new and exciting to DO on POF on the weekends, but apparently it works for the Admin.

I'd guess by pulling a number of out of my arm pit that 93.5% of POF people do not approve of the rehashing of topics on the weekend, yet 72% of the people online on POF continue to respond to them,

in spite of the fact that 86% of the people who created the antiquated threads in the first place have all now died.

60% died from Cancer.

17% died from Heart Disease

12% died from complications of surgery

42% were killed in a car crash from the results of having unprotected sex 98% of their adult life that caused them to suddenly suffer from STD related blindness - "hey it just happened! Suddenly I was blind!" - the other 2% thought the blindness was caused by masturbating as a child. They thought this just before driving into a 50% birch and 50% Colorado Pine tree that had suddenly sprung up infront of their vehicle. (Don't you hate when trees jump infront of your car?)

57% simply died of old age while waiting to date someone who was date worthy and put up with their chit long enough to hook up.
 want to travel
Msg: 849
view profile
History
Posted: 10/9/2008 7:43:40 AM
how does one get tricked into sex,??!!i do not buy it,as an adult, one knows what one is doing, and if not well what can i say,play the victim lol
 pearlj
Msg: 852
Posted: 10/12/2008 10:28:59 PM
"Ooops!, I tripped and fell into your vagina" Now THAT would be an accident....right? LMAO despite our seemingly infantalized society you cant legislate every behavior that you deem to be "morally unethical". We would be a nation cowering in fear of sex, for fear we would have to go to court and prove to THE WHOLE WORLD! (btw) that that sexual encounter was NOT rape. Its called taking personal responsibility, you get burned, you suck it up, put your big girl (boy) panties on, LEARN what not to do next time, and MOVE ON. Period.
 passionteman
Msg: 853
Posted: 10/13/2008 9:33:18 AM
When you take your clothes off or let it be taken off voluntarily, that's sexual consent.

Unless...................

It is at gun point or any other form of threat or done forcefully.
 Darxman
Msg: 856
Posted: 10/13/2008 11:49:25 AM
As a taxpayer... I don't want my tax dollars going into court cases or putting people in jail which cost more money all becuse someone "feels" they we're tricked into sex.

You can always save sex until marriage if you're that protective of it. Honestly, I dont think many men are really going to come up some elaborate ruse to get someone to marry them just for sex when they can just go see a prostitute.
 davidsauvignon
Msg: 862
view profile
History
Posted: 12/4/2008 11:15:19 AM
Trick or Treat....oops, nevermind....same thing.

All I know is, I want to start my new court reporter career before this gets passed.

~ds~
 compleat_man
Msg: 866
Posted: 12/4/2008 4:18:49 PM
in other words, to the OP, you are saying that you think the state should spend $$ billions of dollars on policing, prosecuting, and court time, and paying for incarceration of people who are 'guilty' of the new 'crime' of 'trickery'?

damn.. that is getting close to George Orwell's vision of the future in "1984"..

"thoughtcrimes", anyone?
 NocturnalPrincess
Msg: 868
Posted: 4/22/2009 12:44:49 AM
One mantra: PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILITY!

Unless we define ourselves as a dimwit....

Again, PERSONAL ACCOUNTABILTY.

If we are competent and responsible then we cannot and will not be trticked.

One more time: PERSONAL ACCOU NTABILITY!!!
 NocturnalPrincess
Msg: 869
Posted: 4/22/2009 12:48:14 AM
Did you know that prostitutes consider it rape if they do not get paid for services rendered? In my opinion, this is a breach of contract, and while the initial act may have been criminal, the dispute over money is purely civil.

Just my opinion...
 thwipp89
Msg: 871
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2009 2:48:20 AM
should there be a law when women string along a guy to pay for dates and dinners? do we get to sue for reimbursement? =P

if you're a damn grown up, sleep with who you want, when you want...or don't. if you don't trust your own judgement, stay home and hide under the covers. eff this "i have poor judgement and lack personal responsibility so i need a law to punish people when i regret opening my legs after a few months" crap. get the hell out of here with this pitiful excuse for a thread. jeez. this ain't junior high, sister.
 NocturnalPrincess
Msg: 873
Posted: 4/29/2009 2:19:01 PM
One of my arguments in life is for personal accountability. If one is slipped the date rape drug without their knowledge, then that is criminal; however we all have freedom of choice.

I do not buy the argument that he made me drink all of that alcohol until I just didn't know what I was doing. Did he put an IV in your arm?

If someone puts a barricade against the door, then that is criminal. However, walking into an encounter is not trickery.

I am actually reminded here of the Mike Tyson rape conviction, where he invited a woman into his hotel room at 2 A.M. and then claimed she was raped. No does mean no, but what did she think he wanted, to have a quality game of checkers?

Common sense is common sense, and if I make a bad choice I hold myself personally accountable.

I really do not think we need any laws to govern our sexual choices, and a bad choice does not amount to trickery.
 Lily0923
Msg: 880
view profile
History
Posted: 4/29/2009 8:53:58 PM
Anyone who claims they were "tricked" into sex was screwed before they ever got fcked.

I've had relationships with people who were not honest before, when I found out, I felt betrayed, stupid, and ashamed for my lack of looking at all of the facts.

However, fool me once shame on YOU.... I doubt any of them have done it again... I'm an evil ****... so are my paybacks. I've called wives, I've called girlfriends, I've publically embarrased them, ect..... I'm not ashamed of that. I'm a true believer of an eye for an eye.

Tell all of your victim friends to give me a call, they won't be a victim for long.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 887
Posted: 4/29/2009 11:36:04 PM
I agree; it's pretty pathetic that some people are so naive and dont' have the mental capacity to get it when being hurt that they want guarantees that they wont get hurt.

Stop choosing so badly and you wont get hurt. The USA; the land of victims waiting for a place to happen. Take responsibility for your choices; if you are dumb and choosing guys/girls, dont make others take the responsibility to protect you from yourself.
 mysticaries
Msg: 890
Posted: 4/30/2009 8:31:21 AM
Unfortunately you can't make it illegal to be a jerk. You think the legal system is overburdened NOW? LOL.

Take your bad experiences and try to learn from them. There are many deceptive people out there, and many are very good at what they do. But there are often warning signs early on that your intuition will give you, and you need to learn how to listen to them.
 mlt71
Msg: 891
Posted: 4/30/2009 9:11:44 AM
Well I lie to get ass so I must be going to jail.

Hey judge give me 20 years for fvcking women
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >