Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 simmering59
Msg: 716
Do you think there should be laws against people who trick you into sexual encounters!Page 9 of 45    (5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45)
I can not believe stupidity has no limits!!!!! Rape and a bimbo falling for sum guys line of crap are 2 completely different things. No 1 gets tricked into sex . Grow up and take responsibility .
 JovianGeorge
Msg: 718
Do you think there should be laws against people who trick you into sexual encounters!
Posted: 4/8/2008 10:39:29 AM
I think there should be laws against stupidity.

One of the oldest wise-ass sayings is:
All is fair in love and war!

Males certainly have the ability to be deceptive , but for the most part are amateurish in that endeavor when compared with the habitual, insidious and routinely deceptive behavior of females especially in our society.
 arizonarick
Msg: 720
Do you think there should be laws against people who trick you into sexual encounters!
Posted: 4/8/2008 10:52:55 AM
your premise is unbelievable! DON'T YOU THINK the police and other authorities have already gotten their foot into america's bedrooms? now you want to give them yet another reason to intrude into individual privacy. if a woman or a man cannot think for themselves on the matter of sex, they have no business playing the game. we need far fewer laws in this country, not more. shame on you for even suggesting such legislation to those eager lawyers-turned-elected representatives to give them and the justice system even more power over our lives. arizonarick
 mfreemo
Msg: 733
view profile
History
Posted: 4/9/2008 5:01:55 PM

No.

Too hard to determine if she was intentionally (criminally) tricked or he just changed his mind after the encounter. You sure don't want every sexual encounter to carry the risk of being charged with rape .

There are those in this thread that laughed, saying how can you be tricked, but of course you could be. If you hold off until you have a commitment and the commitment is phoney, it was a dirty trick. Intentional phoney commitment for the sake of scoring is pretty close to rape, but intention is key and difficult to prove. A law would be impossible to enforce.
 m409998m1
Msg: 742
Posted: 4/9/2008 8:39:47 PM
I really can't believe I'm actually reading this!

Hello??? Mc Fly????

You had a choice! You always have a choice. No one unless you suffer from spells of being a blithering idiot, or you happen to drink to much, can lure you into sex unless you wanted it TOO!

Let me guess. You're the inspiration to all of those blond jokes, aren't ya?
 maybsmiling
Msg: 755
Posted: 4/10/2008 11:10:45 AM
You can't legislate morals, honesty or integrity. Their behaviour could be a result of sociopathic tendencies ie. no conscience, bad parenting ie. father was a user and a loser and mental abuser and taught his son to be the same, or any other of a multitude of other selfish and/or cruel reasons. Putting the blame on the victim of deception is also normal for some people as you see quite a bit of in this thread as many choose to justify bad behaviour rather than accepting consequence or feeling remorse. All one can do is forgive and move on and have faith that kharma will do its job in due time.
 forum101
Msg: 757
view profile
History
Posted: 4/10/2008 11:56:29 PM
I cant believe this post has gone on as long as it has.
 Genuinefriend1234
Msg: 762
Posted: 4/11/2008 9:54:00 PM
Even if you tried to do something about it, he would say it was your idea and you wouldn't be able to prove anything. All we can do is to make him wait until you are sure he isn't playing games... but the sad part of it is.. guys have played the same games through history and it is only going to get worse the smarter they get at their games. We will be looking for the rest of our life for a guy who isn't the same way.

We have to keep our eyes and ears open and be sure they are genuine before you trust what they say. Actions speak much louder than words, so it won't take long to figure it out.
 FluffyBrain
Msg: 765
Posted: 4/13/2008 2:08:33 AM
Venus,
Are you a little thick? Do you not get what she's saying??? Some people out and lie and deceive others for sex, money, etc.. Period. What don't you get about that?? Your reply indicates you have a hard time with that reality and you are trying to convince yourself you would somehow know if you were being deceived. You're basically feeding right into what the people who deceive do - and all because you want to somehow think you're immune to it. Unless you're a mind reader, you're not immune. It's the old, "...but I'm not like that mentality." It's dishonest and you're blaming the victim. You shouldn't be condoning these people. You need to get enough backbone and self-respect to stand up to these types of con artists rather than condoning them in a misguided attempt to think you're somehow above and immune to these shenanigans.
 FluffyBrain
Msg: 766
Posted: 4/13/2008 2:16:29 AM
"How do women expect men to respect someone that allowed themselves to be tricked into sex, ..."

Same comment to you, fritz, as was to venus. In addition, who "allows" themselves to be tricked??? That's ridiculous. Some people people are simply con artists who prey on honest, non-suspecting people. Most honest, decent people don't expect to be tricked. It's usually only retrospectively that honest people realize they've been duped.

I cannot believe the mentality on this thread.
 WokkaWokka
Msg: 779
Posted: 4/15/2008 7:16:27 AM
absolutely,outlaw women who use jedi mind tricks and beer to lure us gullible fellas into bed
 mthomjmark
Msg: 780
Posted: 4/15/2008 6:44:23 PM
It takes 2 to tango; there shouldn't be laws for naive people or poor choices in partners.
 YouthForLife
Msg: 784
Posted: 4/20/2008 12:10:56 AM
I just NEED to know! How do you trick some one into bed?
They either get in willingly----- or ?
Or call the cops it must be rape
 Michey63
Msg: 785
Posted: 4/20/2008 12:27:44 AM
I totally agree with you welshfuchsia as I have had my share of players of this sort. There should be something but I don't know if a law like that would work because it becomes a he said/she said sort of thing and that is very disappointing.
 justme1124
Msg: 791
view profile
History
Posted: 4/20/2008 7:36:24 AM
he tricked me with drives your honour,and dinners and fine wine,and floweres then he layed me down in front of a roaring fire and ,well,took advantage of me your honour,lol
 LoonyTunz
Msg: 797
view profile
History
Posted: 5/11/2008 7:19:50 PM
Just a thought.....
Someone having sex in exchange for something.... there is a word for that isn't there?
Could it be prostitution?
Ok turn this person in as a dumb prostitute, dumb enough not to collect payment before the act atleast.
All I can say is I hope precautions were taken because those have got to be one set of wickedly inferior genes.
 TIBTAB
Msg: 801
Posted: 5/13/2008 7:19:18 AM
We have too many laws as it is. If someone is trying to trick you into sexing them, then wise the **** up. SEriously, learn how to handle the world around you and take responsibility for your own actions. Don't expect the government to do everything for you, our tax dollars can't even afford what it's doing for us now. For fukkking shit!
 whatsallthis
Msg: 802
Posted: 5/13/2008 7:28:46 AM
I just NEED to know! How do you trick some one into bed?

That would come in handy on those lonely weekend nights. If anyone figures out how you do this, let me know. Maybe I could trick a few of these hot young college girls.

Unfortunately, there is no law against being "logically challenged" either. Sorry, OP, you left yourself wide open for all this teasing. Use common sense next time.
 STUDMFN
Msg: 809
Posted: 6/22/2008 8:20:29 AM
"IN MY OPINION and OTHER QUALITY females opinions....VENUS is a FREAK...and not the type of MAN who cares about women...he just says MEN ARE DOGS and get used to it! Shall women or children or a few men get used to ABUSE too, just because it happens??

You're somethin' else and love having that tough boy image...but you won't meet quality women who are into males who are emotionally, verbally abusive...makes me wonder about your childhood and where your father was?!"

Hey Heart, did you not catch venus says she is female? Also, you seem a little angry
 eroch
Msg: 810
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2008 8:32:14 AM
Thread should be deleted. Nobody gets tricked into having sex. You have sex with someone because you want to, not because "oh im in love, so i guess i have to let him **** me". Hey, maybe the sex was REALLY BAD when your friends finally had sex with the guys so he left. Ever think of THAT? Or on a lighter note, the sex wasnt good enough to make up for your friends emotional defects. Who knows. If your friends are being 'destroyed' by this, be a friend and tell them to wait till marriage for sex or tell them to grow up rather than posting ridiculous threads.
 STUDMFN
Msg: 811
Posted: 6/22/2008 8:33:31 AM
Ooops, my computer posted for me...
I love this thread and the marvelous ideas, emotions and the rest of the legal theories...
I can imagine the contracts that would be negotiated, the law siuts (he/she failed to fufill paragraph 92, sec, a (2) not once, not twice but three sundays in 2006, twice in one month your honor! Clearly this is mental abuse, a deliberate act of malcious intent! No french toast was made for him/her those mornings. The emotional damage can hardly be established at this point, he she is still reelling from the impact!...)

What about a law that says you can't say I love you unless you really mean it and once you say it you are not allowed to take it back? No tricking there! Or how about a series of laws that protect the innocent or niave from having sex because they want to, but the partner has misrepresented themselves in some fashion: not really emtionally available, married, ina relationship, etc:

1st degree offense is saying I love you to your partner to have sex one time. 2nd degree is if the partner had a documentable orgasm (in the case of females the males may want to make sure they understand how to induce female ejaculation for later DNA proof, or bring along a video camera), 3rd degree might be for repeated mutually pleasarble encounters. Sentencing and time off for good (or bad) behavior?

Come on people! I can't see a semi intelligent individual being tricked into a sexual experience! Consensual sex is just that: seemed like a good idea at the time... :)
 FluffyBrain
Msg: 813
Posted: 6/22/2008 10:02:56 AM
What do you mean people can't be tricked into sex??? If you run into someone who's smooth enough, it's difficult to see through them even after a long time. Some people are very good at carry off deceptions. Luckily, most people are decent, however.
 eroch
Msg: 814
view profile
History
Posted: 6/22/2008 12:08:36 PM
You can turn a trick for sex, but can't be tricked into sex. It's like saying "I accidentally had sex". I guess it could happen while you were asleep, but that would be considered rape by the unconscious. The problem is people who think having sex with someone automatically means they will be together forever. True, in a serious relationship where both parties truly care for eachother, sex enhances your connection with your partner even more. However, those believing they were 'tricked' into sex only tricked themselves and nothing more. You're setting yourself up if you are having sex with someone solely based on "He/she said they loved me". Whats the difference between having, lets say, a year long relationship with regular sex, then breaking up VS a 4 month relationship, having sex once, then breaking up?

The point is, there is no such thing as being tricked into consensual sex, its impossible. You're trying to say "I had sex with them because they 'said' they would give me something in return" - sounds like a really cheap prostitute to me. You dont have sex because they said they love you or think it will make them love you - you cant build what isn't there. When you're in love with eachother it helps build the relationship, when your not in love, its still a fun (hopefully) and beneficial (great exercise) way to pass the time. If you're so worried about someone dumping you after having sex, why do you have sex before marriage? At least if you get married you will get half his shit if he divorces you. (if he wants a pre-nup its a sure sign he's up to something)

True, there are a lot of men and women that enjoy having casual sex, but I guarantee MOST of them would tell you if you asked (lies to this type of question are usually easy to detect if brought up suddenly) and very few would string you along, payin for dates, spending time with you, calling you, and whatever just to have sex with you once. Just because you may have been dumped coincidentally after your first time having sex doesn't always mean thats all they were after. Pay attention to all aspects of your relationship. It's easy to get lost in the bliss of meeting someone new that you feel could potentially suit you long term - so when suddenly things change you're left dumbfounded and the last thing you remember was the sex so that's your answer.

In hopes of appeasing somewhat to those who still believe the garbage that you can be tricked into sex - wait till marriage to have sex.
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >