Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Ever Wonder Why Single Men Do Not like Single mothers? [CLOSED]      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 bob2013
Msg: 3476
Ever Wonder Why Single Men Do Not like Single mothers?Page 140 of 140    (100, 101, 102, 103, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, 110, 111, 112, 113, 114, 115, 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122, 123, 124, 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131, 132, 133, 134, 135, 136, 137, 138, 139, 140)
Smuggler, think of it this way. Did you ever see Abbott and Costello do the baseball skit? Five minutes of "who gets the money? Yes every penny of it." or "who's on first? Yes. But what's his name? Who. The first baseman? Who. The guy on first? Who."

That's similar, thinking and repeating, it is a given, when someone rejects us, it is not a flaw in us, it clearly must be their fault. Not that they might have preferences or something. The human pysche is much more capable of accepting that their is something wrong in the choice, than an issue of who was not choosen. We all have to accept some will run to this logic as opposed to the facts. Many of these women who are here regularly, got it, you don't want to, then don't date us. So the occasional drop in adhering to the flawed thinking is who they are, nothing more. Bob
 Smuggler1
Msg: 3477
Ever Wonder Why Single Men Do Not like Single mothers?
Posted: 7/4/2008 4:38:05 PM

That's similar, thinking and repeating, it is a given, when someone rejects us, it is not a flaw in us, it clearly must be their fault. Not that they might have preferences or something. The human pysche is much more capable of accepting that their is something wrong in the choice, than an issue of who was not choosen. We all have to accept some will run to this logic as opposed to the facts. Many of these women who are here regularly, got it, you don't want to, then don't date us. So the occasional drop in adhering to the flawed thinking is who they are, nothing more

yeah... I get it... but its like an uphill battle...

the mentality that "its their loss" seems very self centered... Because if the person who states, "its their loss" were all that in the first place... they may not have been left!

Then again, that leads into the guys who did the leaving and their slack ass attitude towards things...

I suppose its a level of maturity and wisdom in respect to the overall picture of life.

wow.... LOL... 1 too many beers!!!!!!! Happy 4th!
 Canoe Gal
Msg: 3478
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2008 8:15:51 PM

your right it is there loss.
Hummm...how can it be a loss if it was never theirs? I'm thinking it should have been manditory for people to read all 140 pgs before making a comment. Yes she's entitled to her opinion, doesn't mean I have to agree with it. Yes I have posted my feelings on what they are missing when not experiencing something but that's different from loosing it...lol Happy 4th to my neighbours to the south. Thank you for sharing a few of your marching bands for our Stampede Parade this morning. They were great.
 LoonyTunz
Msg: 3479
view profile
History
Posted: 7/4/2008 10:51:29 PM

your right it is there loss.

Proof positive De Nile is more than just a big river in Africa.

but i have decided that i have a man in my life... my son and he is way more important to me then any any guy will ever be!

Oh oh oh where can I sign up to be treated like that?
Come on! We know your kids are important to you, just as mine are important to me. But it is foolishness bordering on stupidity to insist that any future significant other will always take a backseat in everything.

but there are guys out there who will love you i kn0ow this cuz my "dad" started dating my mom when i was 3 months old so....

This begs the question, was that guy one of the "mangina" owners and content with being a second class human eternally? Or did this poster fail to learn from the example that was right before her eyes as she grew up?

Seriously I am literally shaking my head here. Maaaaaaaaaaaan, what ever happened to treating people in the manner in which you yourself would like to be treated?

Anyway Happy 4th to the Yanks and good luck
 zaannna111
Msg: 3480
Posted: 7/5/2008 5:57:09 AM
i know its no consolation but bein a dad of two, girl and boy, for last 6 yrs there are women out there who act just the same as some blokes, but chin up and dont let the bas****ds grid you dow, you go do it kiddo,they only one that really counts is at arms length and loves you unconditionally........... mark
 bob2013
Msg: 3481
Posted: 7/5/2008 7:05:13 AM
3500 posts, 108,000 views and we all get along so well. Who cares about that word rhino, I wouldn't own it. Looney's point I think was her "dad" didn't come in second or third he was the man she knew growing up. Now she does not see the importance of the man that would be in her life. Though that could be from pain in her last relationship as well. Bob
 desertrhino
Msg: 3482
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2008 7:11:38 AM
Well, in the interest of peace, I'll just let the rest of it slide. Have a nice day, loony.
 LoonyTunz
Msg: 3483
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2008 9:20:52 AM

3500 posts, 108,000 views and we all get along so well. Who cares about that word rhino, I wouldn't own it. Looney's point I think was her "dad" didn't come in second or third he was the man she knew growing up. Now she does not see the importance of the man that would be in her life. Though that could be from pain in her last relationship as well. Bob

Very very close Bob. Although the "mangina" part was included because there are a few people that are actually like this. I asked because I do not know her situation or her past. She may well have had a spineless twit as a role model of what place a man has in life OR as you stated could have missed the lesson there and be projecting from other experiences.

Rhino if I blanket dismiss your post it is because of one of two things. It is either so over-simplified and PC as to be not worthy of critical though, or instead of addressing the issue you've started running off at the mouth and directly insulting people.
Word of advice, the mod's are thick lately and very quick to edit/remove posts such as yours and ban the posters lately. So you may wish to change your style and hope they never click on pages 40-140.
 DOMIE69
Msg: 3484
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2008 4:54:22 PM
hi all im a single mum an my daughter dont see her dad so it is hard getting out and that but when ur a mum and when u do have the chance to go out you shud never go out looking 4 a man let the man come 2 u hun coz im only young (22)well youngish haha i dont go out much and when i do i go out 2 have a dance a drink a laughe and a flirt but when i say i got a kid they always run but dont give up or take a break hun it will happen wen it happens hun i been single 2 years daughter is 2 wen i got prgos thats wen i was a full time mum coz the dad said get rid of her or me i never thought 2 so i said c ya mate always put ur kids first always i havnt even dated since i had her never happens wen happens hang in there an coz im young it bit harder 4 me coz boys yes boys my age i say i got a kid they run a mile just be happy in urself an with ur kids an the way u bring them up an u never know
 forum_moderator
Msg: 3485
view profile
History
Posted: 7/5/2008 8:50:13 PM

Thread Closed

Circular Discussion Going Nowhere.

Chat Infested - Flames

Limited Resources to Keep Monitoring This

Thank Yourselves

Show ALL Forums  > Single Parents  > Ever Wonder Why Single Men Do Not like Single mothers? [CLOSED]