Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > " 2008 " STL - GNO (girls night out)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 flowerchyld
Msg: 599
Hello Ladies of GNO!Page 34 of 38    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38)
ok.well you work on those wild women and let me know...lol
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 600
Crazy 8's Party
Posted: 8/6/2008 6:39:41 PM
To all who lurk here and do not post...
you'll find all us crazy, wild women and some on the prowl I bet, too, at the Crazy 8's party, come on out, and have some fun, you never know what you'll miss if you don't show up!
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 601
Crazy 8's Party
Posted: 8/8/2008 5:19:44 AM
Tonight's the night of the party Crazy 8's party. Anyone who's anyone is going so be sure to pack a bag, reserve a room, and prepare to have a great time!
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 602
Crazy 8's Party
Posted: 8/8/2008 5:52:54 AM
What you girls REALLY mean is, to anyone who is either deaf, dumb, or blind and has not already seen or heard about the party....we will be there!!! Right?? ;)
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 603
Crazy 8's Party
Posted: 8/8/2008 9:44:55 AM
LOL Kat and Shellie, too funny girl!
Ann, you best be totally joking..you made it one of the last parties, it's time for another!
I am bringing some folks from the 'fun people' meet up group (4 or so have said they want to join us for the evening), 2 others are tagging along, Jerry has a buddy of his..wow...I can't wait can't ya tell!

I am packed, have a few things to add, Kat, I'm glad I'm not the only one who overpacks LOL..the weather temp is awesome outside, feels like 70ish instead of 100+, finally! Hope it remains for the weekend festivities..
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 605
Crazy 8's Party
Posted: 8/10/2008 5:19:38 PM
I'd be up for a GNO again...something centrally located..both Casa and Helen's is, as far as I know..Fri night works for me, most of the time!

I had fun the other night! Yesterday was a slight downer, not due to the small crowd cause the after party talk is always fun to listen to and participate in, but one of us had a tad too much to drink the night before so we vegged out in the hotel last night, I left at 10 to get some snacks and we stayed up watching movies on HBO. Woke up around 9 this morning and got ready to check out.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 606
Crazy 8's Party
Posted: 8/10/2008 5:32:25 PM
Rosa has had some problems with her account...not being able to read mail, or log in...and then suddenly it was deleted! Hopefully she will be back soon with a new one!

Denise...I did the same sort of thing...vegged watching the tube all Saturday, but Manda and I did make it back to the bar around 10 and met up with some old friends from a place we used to work at. Was a fun time...but man...there was sh1t hitting the fan every half hour or so...something I never see at the Strat! And of course we ended up having another party in the room...stayed up till about 5 this time!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 607
Crazy 8's Party
Posted: 8/10/2008 5:37:01 PM
dang woman, go to sleep will ya! geez

You shoulda called me..in the end i figured I'd wait til my guy up and ready to have fun again so he would enjoy himself, no fun going out when you're not feeling good.
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 609
Crazy 8's Party
Posted: 8/10/2008 6:40:15 PM
waiting awhile is a great idea, you can always bat around ideas on where to meet and what to do after if anyone is up for it. I'll be out of town on the 22nd, so if you get to do it then, tell everyone hello for me.
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 610
GNO's
Posted: 8/10/2008 7:05:45 PM
I had several gals mention a desire to get together with others from the site too.

I'm planning on a Sunday Pirate Fest thing, but maybe if it's cool enough we can do a Sunday afternoon winery. We could pop a bottle or two of wine eat cheeses and bread and BS the afternoon away.

I've had a slight shift in things and might find it harder to get someone to watch my daughter in the evenings (not like it was easy before) so an occasional Sunday afternoon would work well for me as it's the only time I'm sure not to have the kidlette. I'll try to make Friday and Saturday night GNO's but I ain't gonna promise anything!

The Bloomenhoff winery has the following free shows on Sundays in late Aug throughout Sept. Octobers schedule isn't posted yet.

Samba Bom
Aug 31, 2pm – 5pm
Brazilian dance (where's Larry/Serrated Heart? lol)

8-Track
Sept 7, 2pm – 5pm
Oldies

The Orbits
Sept 14, 2pm – 5pm (this date isn't doable for me - Forced Family Outing)
Rockabilly

Augusta Bottoms Consort
Sept 21, 2pm – 5pm
bluegrass/folk/eclectic

Erin Bode
Sept 28, 2pm – 5pm
Jazz/folk/pop

Has anyone seen or heard of these groups?
 flowerchyld
Msg: 611
GNO's
Posted: 8/10/2008 7:14:27 PM
Susie..8-22 or 9-5 works for me ..as i'm off..
Of course i vote for helen's as it's with in my driving range..!!!!! lol
I've heard Erin Bode,,she's very godd..I even have a cd of her"s
Think the brazilian sounds good..and yeah..bring on serrated heart!!!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 612
GNO's
Posted: 8/10/2008 7:14:43 PM
I love the idea of a winery GNO...Sun the 14th would be out for me, family reunion.

I haven't heard of any of the music groups as yet
 TheKidof72
Msg: 613
GNO's
Posted: 8/10/2008 7:29:46 PM
Well Aug 31 is Labor Day weekend, so that might not work for alot of people who have family plans, as for me, I'm not sure, I have a 5 day weekend so no telling what I am going to do. Of course, no drinking for me whenever you do plan it, but I can come for the company and to meet more new peeps.

edit: Shellie and Denise, are you gals sure we aren't related, seems we all have family reunions that day.........what's up with that????????

As far as dates go, I was asking Billy Boy if he was going to plan the St Charles party at the end of September again this year. Of course he tried to apologize for introducing me to someone that night cause things didn't turn out the way we expected, but I told him that I No, I need to thank him, I met a great guy and one who I can consider a truely great friend that night even though things didn't work out as planned we were still able to keep the friendship. So networking does pay off. That night is when I met most of the peeps, well between that night and the GNO the weekend before. Can you believe it, WOW, it's been a year since I met you gals and we seem like we have known each other for years. We had an awesome Halloween party where some of us really came out of our shells, and then we did a great event for the Christmas party and so many unfortunate children got the benefit of it, and then there was those of us who decided to bring in the New Year with each other at Club 21, there was the group of us that went to Mardi Gras together, and then there was a few other parties, (not to mention the weekly get togethers some of us at local bars/clubs) but them are the ones that I truely remember and will always cherish. We got to see gals meet their significant other and now even a few of them are engaged and we got to be there for other gals when they met their not so significant other and we all went out to party to help them forget that experience, but all in all, we made some great friends.

It's really weird, you come to a dating website to find your sigificant other so you can start your new life, but while you are searching for Mr Right, you meet a great group of friends along the way and find out that your new life is already here, now you just have to find him to add to it, not the other way around. Before I met this group of gals, I was busy hanging out with my married friends or ones that didn't share my same interest, but now I have a great group of friends that I have the same interest with. YOU GALS ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 614
GNO's
Posted: 8/10/2008 7:50:19 PM
wow T, thanks girl
yea all the women rock on here!
some of the guys rock too LOL

I hadn't noticed that Shellie's family outting was the same day as mine! Funny.
We have the Journey concert the night before so we'll see how bright eyed and bushy tailed we are the next day!
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 615
GNO's
Posted: 8/10/2008 9:04:41 PM

It's really weird, you come to a dating website to find your sigificant other so you can start your new life, but while you are searching for Mr Right, you meet a great group of friends along the way and find out that your new life is already here, now you just have to find him to add to it, not the other way around.

originalambie97
Msg: 617
GNO's
Posted: 8/11/2008 6:28:24 PM
I have never been to the wineries although I have always wanted to go.

September this year will be my year of POF parties and I have met some amazing people (both guys/gals) and I can't wait to keep on meeting people.
 HarleyKat~
Msg: 618
GNO's
Posted: 8/12/2008 6:43:16 AM
I absolutely LOVE the idea of a Sunday outing to the wineries!!! Count me in if it is a day when Shell can make it and I can ride with her! :) I am long past due for some St. James wines!! I love, love, love their Port...OMG...it is to die for!

Iffen anyone has no plans on August 22nd....Jai-Jai and I will be at Shady Jacks!! Apaprently a pretty decent sized group of peeps are going to be there, and since that is the weekend of my actual barfday...I will be, as well! Plus, Jack's is my fave hang out other than a POF party! ;)
 FatBottomGirlie
Msg: 623
GNO's
Posted: 8/15/2008 1:33:19 PM
Someone sent me the link for a winery in Hillsboro. I've got the link (and the name of the gal who sent it ot me- sorry bout that!) at home. I gave the site a quick look see and it appears to be a really nice place. I'll see about getting the info when I get home tonight or sometime tomorrow.
 Ms_Lookn4fun
Msg: 624
GNO's
Posted: 8/16/2008 7:53:32 AM
cool a winery, so close to home LOL

Kat, I love St James Red Velvet
and Cave Rock Red
more of the sweet red wines, chilled please
could never drink wine warm..ugh!

I also like Riesling (white wine, kinda sweet)
and Montiel, Hummelswein, I think it's called

okay, I said it before I'll say it again,
my drinking has increased since I met up with this wild and crazy buncha peeps (gals and guys) but it's been fun!

The Captain is still my favorite drink though
 flowerchyld
Msg: 626
GNO's Twi-Light Tuesdays @ History Museum @ Forest Park
Posted: 8/29/2008 5:25:12 PM
Need infor..I bought a dress..to be in a wedding..and it has buckles where my bra strap would be..Does anyone know a place to buy a bustier for not alot of money??
 TheKidof72
Msg: 627
Posted: 8/30/2008 9:22:33 AM
There is a place called Ann's Bra, they will be able to measure you and get your fitted in the correct one.............or call Shellie and see if she has one you can borrow
 flowerchyld
Msg: 628
Posted: 8/30/2008 11:47:02 AM
Already spent way too much on a dress I will wear one time.Victoria's Secret an Ann's are expensive.
 flowerchyld
Msg: 629
Posted: 8/30/2008 8:15:11 PM
Lol..guess i will need to find a gentleman to peel them off!!
 retiredblueyes
Msg: 630
Posted: 8/31/2008 3:20:13 PM
I want to apply for the job.....
 flowerchyld
Msg: 631
Posted: 8/31/2008 3:47:05 PM
Well thank you very much for that gentlemanly offer..but I'm gonna go look for the bustier
Show ALL Forums  > Missouri  > " 2008 " STL - GNO (girls night out)