Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  > Feb. 2~Saturday~Social night out with dinner, then Starlite Bowling i      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 78
Feb. 2~Saturday~Social night out with dinner, then Starlite Bowling in Raleigh~click 4 details Page 4 of 11    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11)
Yeah they got a nice ice skating place over there in Cary
 dixielady67
Msg: 79
Feb. 2~Saturday~Social night out with dinner, then Starlite Bowling in Raleigh~click 4 details
Posted: 1/11/2008 6:00:24 PM
I'm not brave enough to try that yet ...It would sure be funny though! ...Sista Cee, you wanna ice skate??
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 80
Feb. 2~Saturday~Social night out with dinner, then Starlite Bowling in Raleigh~click 4 details
Posted: 1/11/2008 6:01:40 PM
Dixie chick, get you some of those hand weights and start lifting them, you can get some cheap at wolly world

I'm off to get me some chinese for supper, catch ya later!
 dixielady67
Msg: 81
Posted: 1/11/2008 6:41:20 PM
I've NEVER been on a pair of ice skates so I think I'll pass on that ...I can handle the hiking and camping part though
 itwontflyifyoudonttry
Msg: 82
Posted: 1/12/2008 12:31:24 PM
Cee, you're just all wound up now Ok, I stand corrected, you've never been a Pro Bowler. I wuz using the term figuratively becuz of the last three bowling scores you done tole me you bowled..._ _ _, _ _ _, and _ _ _. Anybody want to venture a guess on the scores of the last three games Cee bowled??? I won't tell, Cee, might be a breach of confidence
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 83
Posted: 1/12/2008 6:58:19 PM
Me, I'm just looking foward to going to dinner and then do some bowling, I might not be a pro or might not even be a bowler since it's been so long since I've been, BUT I'm going to have me a good time trying. I love things that are a challenge to learn and before I leave that night, I will have it down pat so the next time we all go, I might can call myself a Pro

Also, I am so much looking foward to meeting some New friends, so y'all come on out and join in on the fun evening, with lots of laughter. Laughing makes life that much more enjoyable , don't you think? :)

Lisa
 White4Delta
Msg: 84
Posted: 1/12/2008 7:54:34 PM
No Cee , I havent been at South Hills Lanes lately, cause I figure with my level of skills, me practicing too much would be " cheating" and I am a sportsman after all
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 85
Posted: 1/12/2008 10:03:19 PM
I love you, Sista Cee

hugsss to you, Lisa
 White4Delta
Msg: 86
Posted: 1/13/2008 8:07:54 AM
Dont worry Cee , Ill smile for the camera if someone brings one, lol. Truth be known, when I look at my pictures with a cheshire cat grin, I see myself as not looking that great. I dont think Im photgenic with an ear to ear grin. And I know this probably isnt what others think, but rather my own perception of how I look, which is really what many of us go by, when it comes right down to it. If you dont look good to yourself, how can you feel confident about looking good for someone else?

But thats just in the pictures. In person, I can and do smile more, because in person I do what comes naturally. And yes, beleive it or not folks, I do smile often enough. Those who have seen me know that Im generally quiet in person but not gloomy. Much of my quietness is not because I dont want to speak to anyone, its a matter of not really knowing about whats being talked about, not being on the same page, and not wanting to talk about something I know little of. In this case I would rather listen and learn. But if its something I do know about, or you just happen to get me started somehow, Ill talk your head off. And as far as a sense of humor, it is also in laughing at the jokes and not just in telling them. Though I do come up with something really funny once in a while. And on some days Im in rare form. With me humor is quality over quantity.

A lot of seriousness comes out when I write, because for one thing, Im very expressive with words, and for another thing my mood tends to get serious when Im alone, and I spend good bit of time that way, because I live alone. When Im on here posting , Im alone, theres no physical presence, and because I have a complex mind which processes a lot, being alone changes my bearing from what I am when Im with someone, be it a friend or something more. Being alone isnt all bad, there are times when everyone needs it, peaceful moments of quiet contemplation, or time to devote to hobbies. Ive just been having an overload of it lately. What I need, is to really get out of myself for a while, and to do that, I need to get out more often. Ive thought about joining a bowling league around here so I can at least get out and spend time with new friends at least once a week.
 JENNIFERWRRLL
Msg: 87
Posted: 1/13/2008 9:55:58 AM
HEY THERE I HAVE A QUESTION!
CAN WE BRING OUR KIDS ON THAT NIGHT??? SO THEY CAN ENJOY THE FUN AS WELL!
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 88
Posted: 1/13/2008 11:23:51 AM
Sure Jennifer, You can bring your children on that night, be a great night to bring them on out for a family gathering and have some fun too, have dinner and go hit the bowling alley.
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 89
Posted: 1/13/2008 12:17:49 PM
Andy, You are one unique person with a great sense of humor, in person and a fun person to be around. I am honored to have been able to meet you at the events and glad you get out and come to the get togethers, cos we all always have a good time, right?
It's all about friendship and togetherness and Andy I love you my friend. I as well as others always enjoy your company. You are the greatest! And ladies, he is the best friend anyone could ask for. I can't wait for all of us to go have dinner and then bowling, looks like alot of new faces and I'm so glad to see that. I am looking soooooo foward to meeting more great friends and I know all of us are going to have a ball bowling. Going to be some good times of friendship and togetherness!

Don't forget everyone to invite your pof friends and non pof friends and if there's someone you've been wanting to meet on pof, send them a email inviting them to attend the event and join all of us for a fun evening, then there is no pressure, just all as friends!

Hugsssssss,

Lisa
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 90
Posted: 1/13/2008 12:35:25 PM
**********EVERYONE STAYED TUNED IN FOR UPCOMING EVENTS, I HAVE A SPECIAL VALENTINE'S EVENT COMING UP, GOING TO BE A BLAST OF FUN FOR ALL!!

LISA
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 91
Posted: 1/13/2008 1:21:27 PM
^^^^^^I HAVE A VERY SPECIAL FRIEND TO INTRODUCE TO EVERYONE^^^^^^^^
 ms. maggie
Msg: 92
Posted: 1/13/2008 1:35:51 PM
I look forward to getting out and meeting people. This will be my first POF event. I don't bowl at all but I will enjoy dinner and watching others bowl for awhile.
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 93
Posted: 1/13/2008 2:04:16 PM
Maggie, I think most of us don't know the proper way to bowl so don't let that bother you, you just join right on in and we all look foward to meeting you. So glad to see you will be attending. Friendship and togetherness is what it's all about!

Lisa
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 94
Posted: 1/13/2008 2:27:47 PM
I had said in a previous comment and I'll say it again

Did someone mention horses, I use to raise horses and ride in horse shows all the time and won many of trophies back in those days. I use to load my horses right on up in the horse trailor and head to so many nature trails, and I use to ride alot down by my house at the river. I have this natural talent when it comes to horses, they are my best buddies, they all love me........see we can understand each other, even tho I'm a human and they are a animal, we can still communicate and understand each other.

I even think I told everyone my first S experience, I had rode one of my horses over to my boyfriends house , had tied Buck up to a tree, well and you know sometimes things just happen :)

Bet y'all didn't know I was a Cowgirl , did ya? See everyone has learned something new about me. lol

O yeah, if anyone has the horses, bring them on and we'll all go riding horses, but I don't have horses anymore nor a mule
O yeah, if anyone has the boats, bring them on and I'll be pulling people behind the boat in the waters of the lakes or oceans
O yeah, if anyone has the 4 wheelers, bring them on and we'll all go for a weekend camp out over here at Bosco beach, and if the weather is cool, we'll just build a fire and roast marshmellows
O yeah if anyone has any pigs, we'll have a back yard pig picken , I've got the big yard, bring your own chair and I know some musicions
O yeah if anyone has a airplane, bring it own, I've always wanted to jump out of a airplane so I can feel free as a bird. I went one time with my brother to do it and they were all booked up, man I was disappointed.

Let's see what else can we do

Anyone with any of the above mentioned things, shoot me a email on over here!
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 95
Posted: 1/13/2008 2:29:28 PM
O yeah, In my picture I sorta look like a biker, but do you know to this day, I have never been on a Harley.
 supermicroman38
Msg: 96
Posted: 1/13/2008 4:32:07 PM
I am going to try and make dinner but I will be there for the bowling. I used to bowl pro back about 14 years ago. I love bowling and meeting people while bowling. I am single and looking also what a better way to meet some lovely ladies and show off a little too. LOL at the show off.. You may notice that I am kinda shy at first but then again since I was 26 I am over some of that.

But I hope to be able to make both events or just the bowling. So ladies don't make that connection to early.. Sorry guys....

I will help anyone that night that wants to learn more about bowling and how to score more.. Bowling score that is... To start with you can learn a little by going to bowl.com and then the link for bowlTV.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Tim
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 97
Posted: 1/13/2008 4:51:14 PM
Super, I can always use some good tips on bowling, since it's been about 20 years since I've bowled but am looking foward to having fun trying.

Welcome to you, glad you can join us for a fun evening of bowling!

Lisa
 dixielady67
Msg: 98
Posted: 1/13/2008 7:14:15 PM
Hey Sista Cee... Here's Dixie...I thought I heard you yell ...LOL. Looks like you have some competition now, but I still have faith in you sista...I KNOW you can win!
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 99
Posted: 1/13/2008 7:36:22 PM
I might have to reserve the entire building for our bowling event! We are going to have so much fun! I'll just reserve all the lanes
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 100
Posted: 1/14/2008 9:45:54 AM
Just a reminder from the detail page where you signed up to attend.
We will have buffet dinner at Golden Carrol, the price for that will be around $10 for your meal. I will have reserved tables for us.
Then the bowling will be $8.00 per person for the 2 hour Starlite bowling and you have to pay me the $8.oo. That includes shoes and 2 hours of fun and laughter! I will also have reserved lanes for us. It is 6 people per lane. It will be fun to switch people around with different people while we are all playing that night as long as we have 6 people per lane. You can bring your children if you'd like.

I see that some will be joinin us for dinner and some will meet us at the bowling lane. We have to be at the bowling lane no later than 10:30 and as I said in the detail sign up page we will all meet at the arcade area and meet in a group and I will need everyone to pay me thier $8.00 for bowling so I can then go get our lanes that I will have reserved. So if you want to bowl, make sure you meet us at the arcade around 10:15 so we will be able to be all set and ready to play by 11:00 when they open up the lanes, don't forget during that time after we pay for our lanes, we have to get our shoes as well. So be there in the arcade area by 10:15 and we'll all gather in a group of plenty of BOWLERS!
Please if you can and like, come and join us for dinner too, and those that are at dinner can go ahead and pay me the $8 and that will be taken care of when we get to the lanes.
Thanks and I'm lookin foward to this event, going to be so much fun for everyone!

Lisa
 ~LovinAngel47~
Msg: 101
Posted: 1/14/2008 10:11:15 AM
It's lookin so far, like maybe around 8-9 lanes for us. I can reserve as many as I want so keep signin on up and bring a friend or if you have children and want to get out with them, bring them as well, they are welcome too.

For those of you that know my daugher on here, (April Is My Name) her father had a heart attack Saturday. Even tho he and I have been divorced for 20 years he is still the Father of my children. So I ask anyone that believes in prayer to say a prayer for him, I am sure April and my son will appreciate it. Thanks!

Lisa
 dixielady67
Msg: 102
Posted: 1/14/2008 4:10:12 PM
Did someone say something about a Chippendale in a thong???
Show ALL Forums  > North Carolina  > Feb. 2~Saturday~Social night out with dinner, then Starlite Bowling in Raleigh~click 4 details