Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mdew22
Msg: 2
Who was the most toxic person in your life?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
my youngest brother. he drives me nuts.

mdew22
 samyred
Msg: 5
Who was the most toxic person in your life?
Posted: 5/23/2005 3:53:13 PM
Some a$$hole bullies in my primary school, they used to beat me... I couldn't confront them... there was no balance... 1:5
If I see one of them now, I don't know what will I do... a fight or a handshake?

What would you guys do?

Samy
 SweetKristine
Msg: 11
Posted: 5/23/2005 7:59:51 PM
my ex...drank to much when i was with him, smoked pot...he was ashamed of me b/c i was fat..made me eat more....made me feel like the ugliest shittiest person o the face of the earth..and i was gonna marry him lol
 astrosky
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 5/23/2005 10:52:11 PM
My dad. The most sadistic dude I've ever met. After a childhood of physical and verbal abuse, I got married at the age of 16 and got the heck out of there. Haven't laid eyes on him in years. Hope karma gets him someday.
 HAHANOW
Msg: 13
Posted: 5/24/2005 12:03:41 AM
My Father
 aradienne
Msg: 21
Posted: 5/24/2005 1:31:28 PM
A much younger guy that I was with for about a year, but we sort of drained each other actually...the most exciting and most destructive relationship I've ever been in (however, he'd probably say the same). Lots of ups and downs. We're friends again now though.
 Just_Mike
Msg: 29
Posted: 5/29/2005 9:26:39 AM
The mother of my daughter would be the most toxic person in my life. She messes around with arrangements we have made for visitation for me and my daughter, cuts off visitation on a whim with no better explaination than "things are different". She also gave my dog away to her new boyfriend...both of those things are just plain evil I think.
 redneckgirl133
Msg: 30
Posted: 5/29/2005 9:51:54 AM
The most toxic person in my life was an ex-boyfriend....He was an alcoholic that almost drove me nuts...I really loved him but he was totally unreliable...never did what he said he wan gonna do....When he stood me up you could always find him drunk in the little neighbohood bar....Finally, he killed all the love I had for him...I see run into him from time to time...he still wants back with me and he`s still drunk....Somethings just never change...He put me through hell...
 kitchensink
Msg: 36
view profile
History
Posted: 9/15/2005 12:29:51 AM
An ex-friend, though looking back he was more of a user. Always wanting to borrow money from me which he never repaid or asking for rides because he didn't have a vehicle of his own.
At first I looked at it as being altruistic and helpful, then later I just figured my 'friend' for nothing more than a user and a bum. He's probably leeching off someone else nowdays.
 Talitha001
Msg: 40
view profile
History
Posted: 9/15/2005 5:46:25 AM
My mother
 Patch364
Msg: 48
Posted: 9/16/2005 1:13:32 AM
My most recent ex was the most toxic person in my life. He had so many ways to make me feel so low about myself. After 2 years of being with him my self-esteem took a plunge, I felt so worthless like no other man would want me. He drank way too much, he started to do coke a lot, he slept with too many girls to count behind my back, he made jokes at my expense. Finally I had found my self pride again and I kicked his a$$ to the curb. I've made myself a promise to NEVER EVER let someone treat me with disrespect again. I've started to regain my self-esteem, i'm realizing that there are men out there who DO like me and are attracted to me and don't judge me for every little thing I do. They accept me for who I am.
 mcbobly
Msg: 52
view profile
History
Posted: 9/16/2005 8:25:38 AM
My ex, she became so mean that not only was it me that could hardly stand her but many of the people that knew her. She was just so bitter and mean to everyone all the time. Oddly when we met she was so kind and sweet, but over time she just began changing and thankfully finally left. Even her current b/f can hardly tolerate her, in fact they have this odd on again off again thing between them, better him than me I say!
 shadowgirl58
Msg: 53
Posted: 9/16/2005 1:00:59 PM
she should have sought help a long time ago..hope she recovered from the previous lifes..
You weren't very compassionate and empathetic nor patient-well I can see why-who wants the drama?? she should have never tried a realtionship till after therapy..
is she A.D.D.?????????????
Yes I was involved with a guy in Florida that would drink too much beer-then get freaky like throw food around on the floor when he was eating or start baby talking- and singing how he loved "mommy"..who needs it..he was like schizophrenic-he would be an arrogant bas**** one min. then a complete idiot the next..Say things and forget he said it-or change his mind in a matter of seconds, days, or weeks..got delusional -even accused me of being my twin sister who is blond blue eyed! I have dark hair-amber eyes!!Lied to his mother and brother and Dad and told me completely something diff.-that is why i won't go back to the mexico Beach, Florida area-because of him..!He didn't chase me out eitherr I was glad to be rid of the nut..ogh BTW I have insomnia it is not fun to live with-makes ya tired during the day.

His nickname for his **** was "bobo" so maybe he had multiple personalities-lol

the other toxic person in my life was the gigolo that conned me out of some of my inheritance money!!
 shadowgirl58
Msg: 56
Posted: 9/16/2005 3:46:30 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^hooray
BTW I just tried to find the orig. author-dleted account in June -bawk bawkkakabaawk
 techgirl27
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 10/4/2005 5:41:33 AM
my ex husband for sure!! That man is as horrible as they come!!
Show ALL Forums  > Dating Experiences  >