Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Would you marry a slut?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Justcauz1
Msg: 101
Would you marry a slut?Page 5 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I guess my take is she could have slept with many men due to the fact she never knew or had a mis perception of love.
Many men also think that just because they get their noodle wet they are in love.

some girls bed men in the hopes that they will find the one, they where clueless as to how to find or even how to look any other way.

I know sluts that found the guy and then slutted no more.

I also know of a certain ex-wife that was the opposite.
Virgin at the alter, and a whore in divorce court.
 walcimer
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 1/20/2008 6:52:17 AM
I don't see why two individuals with conflicting attributes should marry.
 crayonzz
Msg: 103
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 1/28/2008 3:23:32 AM
Glad you said whatever definition.

Among men, paticualrily real men, a slut is a women who uses her boobs to make trouble.

Among women, paticualarily pathetic excuses for women, a slut is the girls who likes guys, trreats them right, and, as a result is always able to score a date.

Looking at that a real man would marry a womans definition of a slut but not his own definition of a slut.
 Stupendous Man
Msg: 104
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 1/28/2008 5:42:33 AM
Slut's don't get married, do they?

But to answer the question, no.

Once a slut, always a slut.

I don't care if it's "only with me". She's still a slut.
 Montreal_Guy
Msg: 105
view profile
History
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 1/28/2008 6:59:17 AM
Again, your definition defines your answer.

I don't think anyone (male or female) that's been with huge numbers of sexual partners it going to really be the best choice for a relationship. In my books sex is something that's not easily done, and takes some emotional involvement.

I doubt that can happen with very large numbers of partners, at least from my viewpoint.

Most of the people that I've known (men and women) who have that many notches in their bedposts tend not to be the best choices in relationships. At a certain point sex, like any action, becomes meaningless if given away too freely. It tends to screw people up, many times.
 PostPunk
Msg: 106
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 1/28/2008 7:03:03 AM
No way. My ex was the anti-slut. Nice guy.
 TheS0urce
Msg: 107
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 1/28/2008 8:47:19 AM
Sure if I don't have to touch her, she pays for everything. lol
 justins32883
Msg: 108
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 1/28/2008 11:37:50 AM
if i see her as a slut? no. i wouldnt marry someone i dont respect.
if others see her as a slut but i dont? then sure, i make up my own mind.
 joseph20020
Msg: 109
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/6/2008 4:21:33 PM
Yes I would marry a slut. I would love to find a sut to marry. One that would like to still be a slut after we marry. I would let her **** as many men as she wanted as long as I knew about it and she did not sneak behind my back. I would also like her to dress like a slut
 backinsd
Msg: 110
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/6/2008 4:47:39 PM
Well, my definition of a slut is a gal that sleeps with lots of people at the same time but isn't honest about it. A gal that sleeps around with lots of people at the same time and is honest about it, well, those are rare gals.

Therefore, according to my definition, I would be hesitant because first and foremost she is a liar and a cheater. But, heel, if I were really in love, I don't really even know how I would act, so I just might!
 Cort1295
Msg: 111
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/6/2008 4:51:57 PM
ITS OK FOR A LAD TO BE PUTTING IT ABOUT BUT IF A LADY IS HIGHLY SEXED SHE`S A SLUT... MY GOD U MEN HAVE GOT A CHEEK .........

It isn't that it is "ok," for straight men to sleep around. However, other straight men aren't responsible for chastising or rejecting them for it since we have no interest in each other romantically or sexually.

If you don't like men who sleep around a lot then feel free to classify them as you will. You can even (*gasp*) refuse to date or marry them. It is your job to hold the men you're interested to a higher standard. It isn't our fault if women are running around calling each other sluts and whores. That doesn't mean that we aren't going to have our own standards that we live by and expect in a mate.
 Duece8329
Msg: 112
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/6/2008 4:54:38 PM
nope. hate to steal this line but.......

" you can't turn a ho into a housewife"

now a nympo is a totally diffrent story......
 SueisWho
Msg: 113
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/6/2008 4:56:22 PM
Thank god for the men who actually realized that some "don't change their spots"

Hmmmmm...I guess a lady whose slept around umpth times is the only kind of lady that knows how to please a man? So of course men are going to say yes, hmm? Even though I know the question was only a question...I sometimes suspect a lot of guys think a very "experienced" woman can please a man better than one who isn't as experienced?

So...is that true...do you men think a very experienced woman can please a man better than a lady who is not as experienced? Curious to know....
 Duece8329
Msg: 114
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/6/2008 4:58:10 PM

I guess my take is she could have slept with many men due to the fact she never knew or had a mis perception of love.
Many men also think that just because they get their noodle wet they are in love.

some girls bed men in the hopes that they will find the one, they where clueless as to how to find or even how to look any other way.

I know sluts that found the guy and then slutted no more.

Well thought out statement. Kudos to you sir
 Duece8329
Msg: 115
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/6/2008 5:04:51 PM
[qoute]Hmmmmm...I guess a lady whose slept around umpth times is the only kind of lady that knows how to please a man?[/qoute]

ya know communication tends to help. if she is a virgin but knows what turns you on and does things you like in the bedroom, i don't know about you but that would be good enough for me.

this blown up illusion that someone should know how to F**k you the first time you get down and dirty with each other is Cr@p.

I don't read minds .. last i checked most women don't either. Talk it out , experiment new things because you you WANT to please your partner , and you'll find it doesn't take a seasoned " captain " to rock your boat.
 outtamycave
Msg: 116
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/6/2008 5:04:57 PM
So...is that true...do you men think a very experienced woman can please a man better than a lady who is not as experienced? Curious to know...

Well, how does one generally improve their skill at a particular activity, but to practice? If we were talking about anything other than sex I don't think anyone would question the old adage "practice make perfect."

Though I guess practice does not necessarily have to come from a high volume partners.
 dawn1114
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/6/2008 5:10:30 PM

Glad you said whatever definition.

Among men, paticualrily real men, a slut is a women who uses her boobs to make trouble.

Among women, paticualarily pathetic excuses for women, a slut is the girls who likes guys, trreats them right, and, as a result is always able to score a date.

Looking at that a real man would marry a womans definition of a slut but not his own definition of a slut.

I like this answer. I like it a lot.
 Whole 9 Yards
Msg: 118
view profile
History
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/6/2008 5:36:04 PM
I was in love with a woman who I believe surpassed me in sexual experience.
But she lived in a small town and between her telling me that I dated "this dude/that dude" aand some of the snickering I could hear, I knew what was up. I didn't care, but after a while she started to mention these trysts regularly, although we were attached at the hip. Like I really need to hear about her sleeping with another dude(even if it was mentioned in passing)?After a while I couldn't deal with it anymore. So it was more about her past being shoved in my face at every turn. We weren't running into my one night stands regularly. So I would marry a slut, if I didn't HAVE to know/hear about it every damned day.
 MD-Jeff
Msg: 119
view profile
History
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/6/2008 5:39:40 PM
Short answer YES.... Long answer HELL YES. Promiscuous women are the best! I mean if you are into the whole have a lot of sex thing. I do know what you mean though I married the neighborhood hoodrat… But damn she is still sexy just divorced here after 15 years… Good luck!
 Deborah2
Msg: 120
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/6/2008 9:49:00 PM
I know all of these guys are telling the truth!!! My husband is extremely charged up when I wear sheer tops and tight slacks when we go out. He makes sure we go to crowded bars and clubs where the guys are rubbing, caressing, sometimes grabbing and feeling me every chance they get. Sometimes he will just drop me off! He tells me to have fun! He says," It doesn't matter who starts your engine, as long as I get to drive." Its a frame of mind!
And my husband does not call me a slut, but rather a****hound. Just like like in comparison he is a tit man. And I would never deny him of his turn-ons. We are partners and best friends. His desire is my passion.
My two cents
 The Kiwi
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/7/2008 2:57:11 PM
I think the term "slut" can be used as either a negative insult or the exact opposite depending on the situation (often by women themselves during sex - in my experience anyway). And there lies the problem for me - there is no clear definition.
I never call a woman a slut, even if she has referred to herself like that in the heat of the moment. It's sort of like using the N word for a caucasion.
Being horny and experienced doesnt qualify for the term nor does someone who simply isnt afraid to dress to get others admiring attention.
For me i tend to think of it in reference to someone who cheats, or is untrustworthy. Therefore its a gender neutral term ( for me ), and most guys if they are honest are sluts... oh sorry i meant to say "dog's" or "players".
So based on that i would have to say i wouldnt marry someone who was a slut.
And i feel sorry for the poor mofo's that have.
 jed456
Msg: 122
view profile
History
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/7/2008 3:12:59 PM
First my definition of a slut.....You have been going out mutually for over a year,you then find out she is sleeping around but still going out with you,that is a slut or player.

Another type to avoid the drunken one who hangs on every guy looking for a drink and when turned down moves to the next. So no thank you!
 unknownartist
Msg: 123
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/7/2008 5:47:37 PM
The answer is no. The reason is that in order for me to consider some one this they must be unfaithful. And needless to say that I think that some one with a history of being unfaithful will probably continue to be so when married and thus defeating the purpose of marring this person. If you reverse the gender I feel that the same should apply.
 Boomstrike
Msg: 124
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/7/2008 6:46:14 PM
I'm not a slut and I'm attracted to women with similar morals and respect for themselves and others. So no.
 hamiltonlad36
Msg: 125
Would you marry a slut?
Posted: 2/15/2008 8:00:28 AM
Gee asking that question opens up wondering minds
Show ALL Forums  > Ask A Guy  > Would you marry a slut?