Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 motherof1lookin4fun
Msg: 30
view profile
History
Masterbation...How much is Too Much???Page 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
No such thing as too much of a good thing As long as it's not interfering in your everyday life then have at it everyone. It's a great stress release and it's also really healthy for your own sex life, if you don't know your own body how are you supposed to let your partner know what you like?
 et1000rr
Msg: 31
Masterbation...How much is Too Much???
Posted: 1/17/2008 9:54:23 PM
the only time you are doing too much of anything is when it starts to negatively impact other aspects of your life. as stated by some others. i just like to see myself talk :)
 Ignoble
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2008 11:15:39 PM
RE: First post.

Whatever that limit is Im sure I reached it by age 9 at most. Yes... MOST. Hahaha, Ive been doin' the solitary deed since as long as my memory. Im pretty sure Ive killed a good third of the nerves on my penis, which is obviously a very bad thing or will be when my sex drive starts to die... if it ever does. Hahahaha.
 3ClubMonkey
Msg: 34
view profile
History
Posted: 1/18/2008 12:05:55 AM
I think Michael Jackson said it best!
 easttxmale
Msg: 35
Posted: 1/18/2008 1:48:56 AM
I like to do and have people watch on cam. not ashamed all you have to do is ask and i will show you
 kotu1111
Msg: 36
Posted: 3/7/2008 10:20:04 PM
well after reading that message i would be amazed if EVERY man who comes in contact with someone who thinks like you do doesn't spend all his free time smacking 1 off just to avoid being told they have to "save themselves" for you
 BuzWeaver
Msg: 37
Posted: 3/8/2008 5:46:29 AM

Um...is masterbating...the same as masturbating...just asking...can ya clear that up for us... ...don't forget to switch hands...

Masterbaiters catch more fish.
 Miss W
Msg: 38
Posted: 3/8/2008 10:55:26 AM
I'm not sure...when you go blind and grow hair on your palms?
 StrangerInTheHouse
Msg: 39
Posted: 3/8/2008 3:13:23 PM
When it becomes chafed.
 PleasurePirate
Msg: 40
Posted: 3/8/2008 3:19:27 PM
When i was a kid, people said masturbation would make you go blind.

I said, "I'll do it till I need glasses."

Upon turning forty, and needing reading glasses, I decided to do it till I go blind.
 sirhugsalot
Msg: 41
view profile
History
Posted: 3/9/2008 11:58:46 PM
The more sex I get the more I masturbate too. I think it has something to do with the smell of her vagina or phermones or something. Anyway, when I was in my teens and 20s, I used to do it twice or three times a day. I am nearing my late 30s now and I'm down to only once a day like you (sometimes up to three times but not usually). When I have a steady sexual outlet, I still tend to do it daily because no woman I've been with can keep up with me.
 WesternRose
Msg: 42
Posted: 3/10/2008 12:02:31 AM
I think if your hands are chapped.... you are doing it too much.
If your hands are blistered.... you are seriously over doing it.
If you go Blind....well...too late.... you are addicted.
IF YOU GO TO HELL....and live a life of damnation...oops... yup...too late to stop now...so carry on.

so look...if you think you are over-doing it and really concerned tell your doctor...and get some counselling.... there is healthy...and then there is a compulsive and destructive behaviour...beyond just pleasuring yourself but hurting yourself.
 GREAT EXPERT 800
Msg: 43
Posted: 3/10/2008 12:03:14 AM
masturbating 5 times a day is to much
 WesternRose
Msg: 44
Posted: 3/10/2008 12:09:10 AM
Why??? ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ what if you have a high sex drive... and a need to release?... what if you were in a high adrenalin career and the hormones and phermones...etc were in over-drive?...

some pple go for a run... some pple go boxing... go to the gym during the day.... is this not a form of release?
 MissJamille
Msg: 45
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2008 12:51:58 AM
I think it is pretty common for most people to ride your way to funkytown at least once a day. I know it is also pretty common for men to knock off some knuckle children on the bathroom stall wall at work, just so they could gain more focus. And women to ride the monkey into the sunset to cure their insomnia.

Like the first time I had sex, alone and in the dark, it seems to be a ritual now a days.

You know it is too much when you have seminal seepage due to the shock to your parasympathetic system or a hormonal/chemical imbalance that causes focus problems or male pattern baldness. Though none of these have been conclusive nor proven in studies. Mostly with masturbating too much you will just wreck your relationships, have no friends and no hobbies. A sh*tty disposition can also cause those things, so you should masturbate so you wont be such an a$$bag.
 Renaissance Mun
Msg: 47
Posted: 3/10/2008 4:02:04 PM
How much is too much? Warning Sign #1: When you do it for so much that you keep a picture of your hand in your wallet or by your bedside; #2 When you do it so much, that when you're finally having sex with a woman, you scream your own name out at orgasm by accident and out of habit. :)
 fixitfred
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Posted: 3/10/2008 5:20:39 PM
It's too much when you go blind, so I just stopped when I needed glasses. (rimshot please, no not that kind of rimming)

Phew at least your working in an office and not a sandwich shop.

Hold the mayo
 aSydneyMale
Msg: 49
Posted: 3/10/2008 5:24:33 PM

while at work in the office

I just hope that you are not a teller in the bank.

Hmmm... he might come into some money perhaps? lol
 GREAT EXPERT 800
Msg: 50
Posted: 3/10/2008 7:03:40 PM
if a guy masturbates to the point where his****feel strained and balls hurt a little, you've masturbated too much.
 kotu1111
Msg: 51
Posted: 7/12/2008 11:06:33 AM
i have read ALOT of these forums but have NEVER heard such self indulgent crap from any like these posts from cat*eyes....she doesn't like to kiss...she won't do oral...yet she wants someone who doesn't masturbate and will use his "hand" on her to get HER off...so what exactly does she do for her man? is she going to use her hand on him? that is just another type of masturbation...so it is ok for her to do it to a man but a man can't do it himself? i hope there aren't ANY men out there that would put up with this type of crap....but i am sure there are...just 1 more point...she states that some men last too long and can't keep it up..if we are going on too long in sex that means that we can't get off because of all your stupid ideas about sex and are frustrated!!
 Shayma
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 7/12/2008 11:47:18 AM
Have you started growing hair on the palm of your hand.......thats a sure fire way of telling ......means its the first sign of madness setting in!

If you have checked it out and had a look for a hairy palm......then thats the second sign of madness and yore probably beating it far too much!!!

Rock on pal
 supernovastunnah
Msg: 58
Posted: 7/12/2008 9:49:30 PM
its only a problem if it stops u from doing things like working,showing up at your wedding,etc.
 Sapphireeyes
Msg: 61
Posted: 7/13/2008 1:06:46 AM

How much is too much? Warning Sign #1: When you do it for so much that you keep a picture of your hand in your wallet or by your bedside; #2 When you do it so much, that when you're finally having sex with a woman, you scream your own name out at orgasm by accident and out of habit. :)

omg that is so funny!
 FngrPkr
Msg: 62
view profile
History
Posted: 7/13/2008 5:48:14 PM
Wait, I need to put on my coke-bottle glasses to research that question
 zathras11
Msg: 63
Posted: 7/15/2008 9:31:24 AM
Yes, we men masturbate too much. But it's our second choice.

Ladies, make it easier to get with you, OK?
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >