Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 gocatalinatoday
Msg: 42
Women That Wear Thongs...Page 2 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
I like a woman that wears a thong, or, even better yet, goes 'commando'.

The guys that do not approve, I just do not see it their way.
 Mirage111
Msg: 43
Women That Wear Thongs...
Posted: 4/17/2008 10:46:02 AM
No thong, I prefer boycut...still sexy no panty line.
 Notinit4
Msg: 45
Posted: 4/17/2008 12:52:26 PM
I can't feel them either. If I wear full-back panties, it drives me nuts all day! Waay too much material and uncomfortable! Makes me feel so NOT sexy! I love thongs or g-strings. By far the most comfy (and sexy)

Those of you that feel it's trashy to wear a thong, well I guess I'm trashy but I don't give a rat's azz.
 johnm23357
Msg: 47
Posted: 4/18/2008 10:57:06 AM

Here's an example. Bunch of friends sitting around, just the top of mine was showing in the back. I quickly straightened up and fixed it and then said that I didn't like it when it showed.

Most of the guys then piped up and said they liked it when they saw a little.....

That still won't convince me to wear them on purpose so they will show and I will continue to try not to wear them if they show, but I won't get quite as worried about it if it happens by accident.

lmao, maybe I'll just start walking around "flashing" guys I'd like to meet.....

And BTW, different women look good in different types of undies and there is quite a selection out there to compliment various looks. My SO and I have always liked a variety.....

That reminds me of when I first saw a woman who's thong straps were peaking out of her hip huggers at a Salsa Dance party in Los Angeles. So I politely walked over and informed her that everyone could see her underwear. She thanked me and took off for the ladies room. Two years later it was had become fashion statement and half the women were wearing their undies like that.
 hudson hutch
Msg: 51
Posted: 4/19/2008 8:29:42 AM
i myself.. loves it .. when my girl wear boyz shorts for woman ..
or just regular brief..
like spiderman. ..
hulk..
superman..
spongebob..on them..
i think its hot!
 hudson hutch
Msg: 52
Posted: 4/19/2008 8:33:26 AM
and i also like it when my gurl.. isnt wearing anything at all while in public..
only i and i alone knows..
its freaking exciting!
 interloper555
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2008 10:07:40 AM
cant go wrong

combine these with hipsters showing inch or so of thong

and you will have em dribbleing more than mr simpson

mmmmmm duff

mmmmmmm thong song that thong thong thong

and makes washing/ironing a doddle
 heaight
Msg: 54
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2008 11:19:49 AM
boyshorts are sexi, panties are def. prefered, i find it a major turn on, unless its too big for them, then its nasty...
ive never really liked thongs much.
 rentahusband
Msg: 55
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2008 7:22:32 PM

....and a tattoo on the small of her back and I melt

also known as a "tramp stamp" lol.....the BEST one I heard of was a young lady had a bullseye tattooed on the small of her back....

As for granny panties (aka full back) EWWWWWW now with that being said, there is nothing grosser than a woman who needs them made by omar the tentmaker....to wear a thong I think you have to have a nice a$$ to begin with....
 Beminetonight
Msg: 56
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2008 7:33:34 PM
I can't help thinking it's a bit degrading to talk about other people's underwear. I mean really--what is the point?
 rentahusband
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 4/21/2008 7:46:14 PM

I can't help thinking it's a bit degrading to talk about other people's underwear. I mean really--what is the point?

The free exchange of ideas, thoughts, and suggestions.....since that is what I think is the reason for these forums, then why not?

If you think it's degrading talking about underwear, the thread on oral sex must really get you lol!!!!
 nameunknown
Msg: 58
Posted: 4/21/2008 9:33:03 PM
personally I'd rather have 1/4 inch of fabric riding up than 4"!
 rentahusband
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2008 7:35:21 AM

I think that looks better than someone pulling their undies out of their buttcrack all the time. ....

Funny you say that, I was watching a vid of some movie star (female) doing an interview or something and just at the end you can see her picking her undies out of her butt....damn it was funny......

Actually, I went camping with a bunch of friends once and one of their sisters showed up unplanned. Well she stayed the night and needed a change the next day so I lent her a pair of my boxers....damn that was sexy watching her run around the site...I tell you, my boxers never looked so good!

Funny thing was, about a month later she was with us again and called me to the side and said look, she unzipped her jeans to show me she was wearing boxers...she says "she's never worn anything so comfy"!!!! lol it was too funny.
 Ravenstar66
Msg: 60
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2008 11:04:57 AM
Thongs double as a slingshot!

More bang for your buck
 rentahusband
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Posted: 4/22/2008 12:28:21 PM

Thongs double as a slingshot!

LOL for what? pebbles? At least I HOPE so, if you could sling anything bigger than a pebble with a thong, it ain't a thong lol

Now, if we're talkin slingshots, bras are much better, you can get two good sized water balloons in those!!! (kind of like a double barrelled shotgun lol)
 rentahusband
Msg: 63
view profile
History
Posted: 4/23/2008 7:02:36 AM

You should have told her that you needed your underwear back that second. That would have been funny.

OH she went out and bought her own otherwise I would have!!! and like I said: those boxers never looked so good as they did on her (but then again, I do like it when ladies wear my clothes, I find it is a strong indication of intimacy.

See, now me being a full figured woman, will never understand how these other women can say they are comfy. If I were to put on a thong, i'd be picking my a.ss all day long.

Hence why I said in some previous posts that women who need their thongs made by omar shouldn't be wearing them. Some of the women I've dated hated positively HATED wearing anything butt (pun intended lol) thongs. That's why they're not for everyone.
 rentahusband
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2008 9:25:56 AM
Who are you to dictate who can wear what? Sheesh!

Show me where I dictated anything? This forum is all about opinions and that is mine.....who are you to dictate that full figured women MUST where thongs?

BTW: if you feel you have to pick a thong out of your ass then you really don't understand the concept lol.......

HEY Rent a whatever, does your ohmighty OMAR make muzzles for shallow opinionated forum writers?? Cause i'm thinking we need to special order one asap for your goofy self. OMG, so, seriously, do you think of this stuff while you are sitting on the potty, cause its full of crap.

Hey, no one forces you to read here, while you may not agree with what I have to say, it is my right to post my opinions just as it is yours to post your opinions. But hey, if you feel the need to make yourself feel better by bashing me for mine, then have it...but it only indicates just how inane you really are.

For the record: do YOU go to Omar the tentmaker to get your undies? No? they why not BIOYA.

For the record, please, don't post any pics. If I want to vomit I'll take ipecac TYVM
 rentahusband
Msg: 65
view profile
History
Posted: 4/24/2008 11:49:22 AM
I didn't quote to save space but when one assumes, they make an a$$ out of U and ME. Because I type something in a forum, which is based on people stating their opinions, does that mean I am TELLING anyone to do ANYTHING. What I typed was MY opinion just like YOU typing what is YOUR opinion for YOU. My opinion is larger women shouldn't wear thongs. If you disagree? Fine, good for you.

See, it depends on your POV. Those statements you quoted above IMO do NOT tell ANYONE to do ANYTHING.

So, tell me, how is old Omar anyways? I take it he makes your thongs because obviously you have an issue with me making it public.........

<div class='quote'> ..but just because someone else doesn't think something is attractive does not give them the right to state that something is "not for everyone"

Since this is a free country, last time I checked anyways, I DO have the right to state my opinion on whatever subject that comes up here. Just like you have the right to disagree, but to condone someone just because their opinion differs from yours, only belittles YOU.

For the record, I am correct in my statement: thongs are not for everyone. Just read this thread, there are more than a few who don't like them hence proving that my statement is correct. Yet YOU say I shouldn't say it, well, who died and made you queen of the forums? Who the heck are you to tell anyone here what they can or cannot say?

As you said, you don't find a guy on the beach in a speedo attractive. HOW DARE YOU? that is NO different than me stating that I think (implied) women who need their thongs made by omar shouldn't be wearing them. What I said is NO different than what you said, but hey, to you it IS different because YOU posted it, not me....

Here's a suggestion: if you don't like the way I state my opinions on here? DON'T READ THEM!!!! EOS
 catch22_
Msg: 66
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2008 6:14:18 AM
god bless em!!!!
 startle
Msg: 67
Posted: 8/1/2008 5:44:00 PM
you must wear thongs to have a natural looking butt in pants. with panties your butt is a round ball which looks ugly.
 Dumpling-Girl
Msg: 69
view profile
History
Posted: 8/1/2008 8:30:57 PM
I am against underwear showing out of the tops of pants in general. Whether it's a thong or a name brand boxer elastic. Both bug me. I am in agreement about thongs (even though I'm straight) - I don't think they look nice.
 StanLibuda30
Msg: 74
Posted: 8/10/2008 3:36:27 PM
personally I love my thongs, couldn't live without them. NOTHING is worse than panty lines showing through shorts/pants. I think that is disgusting. Gotta go with the thong!
 Doc_Hollomon
Msg: 75
view profile
History
Posted: 8/10/2008 3:39:43 PM
Over stated I'm sure, Some ppl just don't look sexy in thongs

But can you tell them that, only if your wearing a helmet and pads.
 harley good/badboy
Msg: 79
Posted: 11/6/2008 5:04:34 PM
i think a womans thong looks really sexy lying on my bedroom floor next to me with their owner not more then an inch away from me
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >