Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 harley good/badboy
Msg: 79
Women That Wear Thongs...Page 5 of 12    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12)
i think a womans thong looks really sexy lying on my bedroom floor next to me with their owner not more then an inch away from me
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 80
Women That Wear Thongs...
Posted: 11/7/2008 3:45:26 AM
OP... I don't wear a thong because my man wants me to. He is like you, he detests them. Trade off is I wear what he likes when we go out or when we have private time together.

I wear thongs primarily for comfort. There are no adjustments needed, and they stay put without panty lines. I don't perspire in them in the summer as well.
 Blondecharmthe3rd
Msg: 82
Posted: 11/7/2008 5:14:45 AM
deerdog, thats funny!!!!

I only wear skirts, but its rare I turn around to see a guy checking out my panty lines. They tend to make enough excuses to look at me front on (gee I wonder why)
 Beminetonight
Msg: 84
view profile
History
Posted: 11/8/2008 11:09:52 AM
Isn't that in the Bible?

Don't complain about the butt-floss sticking out of your neighbor's pants; think about the butt-crack sticking out of your own pants.
 buddypoke
Msg: 85
view profile
History
Posted: 11/9/2008 12:02:47 PM
I like thonged women. I was under that impression that they would be universall uncomfortable. But after reading some posts in this thread, I got enlightened that lot of women feel comfy in them.
I also like to see the infamous VPL (infamous in so many girls' posts)
VPL gives me something to feed my imagination.
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 86
Posted: 4/11/2009 4:06:25 PM
There is a plethora of seamless undies on the market now, so buttfloss is as useless as it is nasty. More useless than ever, in fact.
 c_deacon
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 4/11/2009 4:19:46 PM
Can be very sexy on a fit thin body with a cute butt, and the same on the beach with a thong bathing suit.......just as long as none of this is on a man........

OT..........If you enjoy wearing them, feel sensual and sexy in them, and they look good on you......feel free.

I enjoy viewing an attractive woman that is fit and sexy, no matter what she is wearing because more times than not, it will not be the clothes, but rather the person wearing them.

Just my opinion........
 El_Mariachi
Msg: 88
Posted: 4/11/2009 5:51:30 PM
^^

Admittedly that is MORE gross, but thongs themselves are still gross.
 Green Eyes In Florida
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 4/14/2009 10:22:12 PM
It depends on the type of thong.
Cotton is nice..not too thin of a material in the back part (no butt floss) and
they can be so comfortable that you forget that you are even wearing anything.

Besides, seriously, what man wouldn't want to see their woman wearing something
sexy to the bed and give him the "thrill" to take them off. LOL

~~Beth~~
 hwyfver
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Posted: 5/10/2009 11:04:38 PM
Thank you Lady, yes I agree how the thong/g string looks. EVER so sexy and alluring!!! SMALLER the better when "teasing" your partner!!! With those little strings carressing, that "itsie bitsie" triangle BARELY covering "her world"...OMG...and in saying that, yes you can tell I do like and think the teasing of "foreplay" can be SOOOOOOO alluring leading to.......................................OH, what was your remark...he he he :)
 Trailrider71
Msg: 98
view profile
History
Posted: 5/11/2009 2:04:10 AM
Personally, I like the look of boyshorts and bikinis. Boyshorts accentuate the roundness of the butt more than thongs, for sure. I like a nice round butt. Of course, if she's wearing a thong, I'll be very happy to see it as well.
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Posted: 5/11/2009 7:33:16 AM
I have, unfortunately, had the misfortune a few times to have seen women who should never wear thong panties wear thong panties. It is not a sight I recommend to the squeemish. On the other hand, though, I think a toned and fit woman with a well sculpted derrière looks absolutely stunning wearing anything she wants -- including a thong or even commando. (and to think I use to only imagine using the word "commando" to describe what we did in The Corp? My, how times have changed!)

Since I am a self acknowleged shallow person and typically only find toned and fit women attractive I have a hard time imagining that these women would look poor in a thong, whether on her feet or behind. But there is also something to be desired in watching a well toned bare-naked azz shimmy and shake 'neath a slinky little number.

TK
{un-apologetic fan of the women's movement - esp. from behind}
{shakes head in disbelief he has actually posted about womens underwear}
 KylieKyote
Msg: 105
Posted: 7/21/2009 5:21:17 PM
I switched to thongs in my teenage years, and found them extremely comfortable and sexy. But funny, how boyshorts and fullbacks are making their way back to the top of the list. Maybe it's because my a$s isn't as perky as it was when I was 17. ;)
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 7/21/2009 10:46:22 PM

I switched to thongs in my teenage years, and found them extremely comfortable and sexy. But funny, how boyshorts and fullbacks are making their way back to the top of the list. Maybe it's because my a$s isn't as perky as it was when I was 17. ;)

I doubt that.

TK
[ }
 rentahusband
Msg: 107
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2009 7:58:46 AM
Never mind thongs, full backs, granny panties, tangas, how hot is a SYT wearing a TOOL belt??

wowzers lol......

Now get one in an old white tank top and daisy dukes and I'd be in heaven!
 innerangel
Msg: 109
view profile
History
Posted: 7/22/2009 1:51:29 PM
I dont wear thongs all the time and I sure dont wear them just because a guy wants me too. A lot of full back panties look like granny panties, the fashion trend will never be over. And thongs can still leave a lot to the imagination if she is wearing it with the right something.
 totalazzhole
Msg: 115
Posted: 10/18/2011 12:43:31 PM
the funny thing is really fat women who wear thongs and have fat spilling out on each side, the thong strings cutting into their grossly obese extra flesh.. especially with low-rise/low-cut pants so you get to see a yard of azz on each side of the middle thong piece..

mmm, sexy!
 c_deacon
Msg: 116
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2011 12:45:24 PM
I think they look sexy and sensual on women, but if they prefer not to wear them, that is their business.....I just ask that they remove whatever they are wearing as soon as possible.......

What it comes down to, is the purpose of what you are wearing and why. If you are wearing them for show and enticing, a thong has a wonderful effect on many of us, but if you are wearing them for function, then there are many better options........

So, as long as you have accomplished your goal of not showing your panty lines, the only real purpose would be.....do you want me to enjoy seeing you in them or not, and for me, that is a great pillow talk conversation..............

cd.............
 OutofControlMan
Msg: 119
Posted: 4/13/2012 11:57:39 AM
they're SO HOT on the 300 -pound + women who wear them with saggy pants, or low-rise jeans, showing the crack & a yard or so of azz on either side of the thing center-piece (T-bar) bonus points for browny-stained skin showing
 valleywolf
Msg: 120
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2012 12:37:00 PM
if the thong rides up your crack then it has to be washed often. maybe a guy would like to imagine your crack rather than see it. do women like having things in their crack?
 valleywolf
Msg: 121
view profile
History
Posted: 4/13/2012 12:39:34 PM
women often wear a sweater tied around their waist by the sleeves. Is that to cover their ass from a guy staring at it. Is it offensive when a guy stares at your ass?
 DomG79
Msg: 128
Posted: 4/14/2012 6:46:28 PM
Ok, I'm against the thong. Strange coming from a guy I know but I just wanted to get some feedback if anyone agrees with me. To me a thong leaves nothing to the imagination and they are not nearly as sexy as fullback panties that show the curves of a woman's behind. They also look very uncomfortable. I know many women are wearing them just for men but there are men like me that are very anti-thong. I know some women would prefer to wear them so they don't show panty-lines but to me it defeats the purpose anyways because a thong is much more revealing when you sit down. Not only that but I know a lot of men like me think that panty-lines are sexy. I'm looking forward to when this little fashion trend is over. Bring back the fullbacks!

You aren't alone. I prefer women in fullback panties, but I wouldn't necessarily say I am anti-thong either. Commando is cool for easy access, but me personally, I like to be the one taking her panties off, or sliding in between one of the leg holes. Thongs might be a better pick for a girl with no butt, it's hard to say.

I don't think bikinis are "granny panties". Full briefs would fit that description well. However, I hear both men and women talk about anything that isn't a thong or g-string is considered granny panties. I'm inclined to disagree.

I think they are super sexy, especially if it is all they have on, or better yet, if they are using them for a bathing suit :-)
 DomG79
Msg: 130
Posted: 4/14/2012 6:59:30 PM

I disagree that a woman with no ass should wear thongs. It would clearly emphasis that she has no ass. And I have a bigger ass than most white women. And none of my boyfriends in the past have complained. Most love the fact that I don't wear granny panties.

I am sure you would look good in them if you did wear them, but who could complain if you have a nice ass? I'm sure we are all in agreement that a nice ass would make just about any panty look sexy.
 DomG79
Msg: 131
Posted: 4/14/2012 9:07:49 PM

Ok, this is perhaps a silly question... but I have worried before that if i wore a thong w/a tight dress to show no panty lines (or even not a tight dress), I worry that it'll look like I am commando...like you'll see indentation of butt crack when the dress rests against the butt...

I mean, doesn't it look that way???

I'm fine if my guy wants me to look pantiless, but I don't really want to wander around walmart that way (well, unless I want to be on that walmart photo site of skanky people. lol).

Kaylie...always wondered...

You shouldn't care so much what other people think. If you are comfy with the thong, then you should wear it. It is supposed to look like "commando" from behind.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >