Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Embarrassing question-whipping it out inappropriately      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 casablancalily
Msg: 101
Embarrassing question-whipping it out inappropriatelyPage 5 of 14    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14)
Oh...but it does happen with men over 40...usually alcohol is involved.
It has happened to me after a lovely first evening getting to know someone, or so I thought. Lovely penis and all...had my coat on, was getting ready to leave and then he whipped his clothes off... he had a nice body. Maybe a little overexposed....
 PrimeWoman
Msg: 102
view profile
History
Embarrassing question-whipping it out inappropriately
Posted: 1/9/2008 11:11:46 AM
cut this to edit...see below
 Ottpilgrim
Msg: 103
Posted: 1/9/2008 11:16:55 AM
I know a guy that does this. I've known him for much of his life and as a child he would whip it out inappropriately, such as in a classroom. His behaviour never really changed and now as a young adult he has rationalized it as a way of being straightforward with the women he wants to sleep with.
 PrimeWoman
Msg: 104
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2008 11:24:01 AM
IT HAPPENS.

In my home, my response could be:
"Excuse me for a moment", grab the biggest knife/meat cleaver in the kitchen and upon returning, "The frying pan is hot, you want that rare or well-done?" If he wasn't out the door in 2 seconds flat, I would tell him that the health of his winky depended on his running out the door NOW! Another idea comes to mind however. Instead of the knife, slather some bengay/capscasein/icy hot on my palm and offer to relieve his obvious tension. "Did that cause you discomfort? My friend, Mr Colt can relieve that!" (Yeah, I have a .38, keep it loaded and know how to use it--I would actually probably grab it with one hand, my cell phone in the other 911 on display, my finger on the talk button, and tell him my gun trumps yours, get the f out, now! One false step, like towards me, his winky is a fair and intended target).

The car scenario:
Exit the car, leaving the door open (if the windows are up) laughing, say "That's the funniest thing I've ever seen. Frankly, it doesn't measure up." Shut the door and walk away. Ditto if it happened at his place, as I was walking out the door.

callmesweetheart
Msg: 105
Posted: 1/9/2008 11:24:10 AM
like a real-life Donnie Darko? Didn't he do that? Or was that only in the shrink's office...it's been a couple years - oh since I've seen the MOVIE I mean
 cedar77
Msg: 106
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2008 11:28:55 AM
I think many people have heard the one about a guy at the movies with his date ...

He cuts a hole in the bottom of the popcorn bucket . I'm sure you can imagine what he puts in this hole while he holds his popcorn bucket on his lap. He then offers his date to take a handfull and she ends up pretty much in shock or atleast grossed out. He asks : " what's wrong... not enough butter ? "
I think I heard that one way back in highschool.

I would say that if a guy whips it out at a very inappropriate time , then he pretty much has ruined the date. There probably won't be any goodnight kiss or a second date. Go figure.
 Jason402
Msg: 107
Posted: 1/9/2008 11:32:16 AM
What you never heard of the old pecker in the popcorn trick. At the movies, stick it up through the bottom of the popcorn box and offer your date some popcorn.
 cedar77
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2008 12:06:50 PM
^ ....beat you to it !

YES I have.. when I was 18 a neighbor of my parents.. old man about about 75 or more a notorious letch.. I had to go over there to ask him something and he just whipped it out as if it was going to intice me into something ,, ahhhh EWWWWWWW NO

Oh yes , an older gentleman.
Ummm.....young at heart ? ....I thought that was supposed to be a good thing.
 ORCAANNA
Msg: 109
Posted: 1/9/2008 2:21:47 PM
it does happen.... relax- he is just airing out!!! Carry a clothes pin with you, and if he is "airing out", pin him up!!!
 textodd11
Msg: 110
Posted: 1/9/2008 2:39:22 PM
I guess I should zip up now...
 bsg789
Msg: 111
Posted: 1/9/2008 3:40:33 PM
Fortunately this has never happpened to me. The only times a man would whip it out was when I was feeling it through his pants.
 taz in love
Msg: 112
Posted: 1/9/2008 6:35:56 PM

A whipping-out with benefits, this time.
Nope - I'll take plain vanilla from now on.

Caution,,,,it's been Vanilla's who did it to me,,,,and it is so silly. Take it out when I say B*tch,,,,not when YOU say,,,,,,,,,, SIR!

"Here, just touch it once"

AHHHHHHHH!!!!!

tootsyloots
Msg: 113
Posted: 1/9/2008 6:47:25 PM
this has happnd to me more than once! one guy (i went to school with) we ran into each other years later and he followd me home (creepy) and knockd on my door....it was 1am and he got me out of bed...he askd me to "do him" i was repulsd by him and siad for him to leave... he walk into my house had his out and came on my lounge. all in a matter of 1 mintue. I couldnt speak...he just turnd and left. a month later i was woken by womeone coming thru imy bedroom windiw...yoiu guessd it it was this creep! Where do (some) males get this strange idea that this kind of behaviour is a turn on?? he is lucky i didnt call police......
 tootsyloots
Msg: 114
Posted: 1/9/2008 6:51:04 PM
oh and next time i will try to spell!!! and not put random i's in words etc! sorry ppl
 nicegirl4love
Msg: 115
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2008 6:51:06 PM
omg i'm dying laughing! no way that happens??? OMG so rude! I'd die LOL

i think you should say "wow, that looks like a penis ...only smaller" heheheh
 fun2feather
Msg: 116
Posted: 1/9/2008 6:54:33 PM
i have never had that happen to me and i believe it is because i am kind of picky and talk to them online and on the phone long enough til i know i have the respect that i dont have to worry about that happening. i have a male friend who always brags about being well endowed. i did tell him to prove it and he whipped it out. for those who are curious, yes he was telling the truth. but in that case, i asked him too. honestly, i didnt think he would but he did. but i didnt feel disrespected by that. the bottom line is u need to get their respect before meeting them in person.
 gary5252
Msg: 117
view profile
History
Posted: 1/9/2008 7:06:36 PM
i knew a guy that would inevitably leave it out after a trip to the toilet after a few beers at a bar or dance hall. he was a pervert of sorts and everyone knew he'd sooner or later do it so we learned to pay him no attention, the ladies especially. not wishing to go OT here but have had several women at bars show up bare bottomed and put my hand on it just out of the blue. guess that means its not gender specific, just a little more than whats expected in a public place that isn't particularly a pick up joint. i haven't done it except after knowing someone for a while and being comfortable with them, pull it out and shake it playfully at her... and definitely only in the confines of privacy.
 hilldebrandt
Msg: 118
Posted: 1/9/2008 7:43:51 PM
I've made some real blunders in my past, but never this...

I think maybe I'll add this to my "Bucket List" ??
 Sauder
Msg: 119
Posted: 1/10/2008 12:55:39 AM
I have *Never* done that! Goodness.... there goes my nice sheltered life! Thanks!

With a few years of experience and several A's in psych classes, I'd have to say that when a guy does that, there is a chance that the woman will... *go for it* for whatever reason, that is her problem.

I will also say that the guy himself has *issues* and should be gotten rid of after a stunt like that.

I suggest that you go fishing for a *man* and not a *guy* as mentioned above.

But tell me, isn't cute when you point and laugh at him?? lol
 Rhett1
Msg: 120
Posted: 1/10/2008 1:24:10 AM
I had a guy do this to me, and my reaction, although absolutely unintentional, was to laugh. I laughed so hard, I had tears running down my face. I didn't laugh on purpose...but come on. The funny thing was, the guy told me he wouldn't date me again because I was mean to him. BAHAHAHA!

Of course, afterwards I thought of all of the witty things I should have said to him:
-"Wow! I've seen one of those before, only the one I saw was bigger"
-"Aw, isn't that cute?"
-"Holy shit! Hold still, there's a tiny worm on your leg!" Then start beating the crap out of it with your purse. (Sorry, guys, I wouldn't really do that, but funny, no? *Senses all men shaking their heads in unison*)
-"Hey! I've got one of those!" Then proceed to pretend to reach in to whip it out.
-Another version of the previous: "Oh my God! Yours looks just like mine...only smaller".

I seriously wonder about some people. Now, we all know that if a woman were to whip her breasts out, there aren't a lot of men who would have a big problem with that. They might not have a whole lot of respect, but I think they'd be okay with it, at the time.
 kisssandtelll
Msg: 121
Posted: 1/10/2008 7:04:15 AM
Ohh YES! They start this young too. My male friend of several years, decided to whip it out when we were 14. There we were, standing at the river by my house, FISHING, and there is his buddy in hand, and a smile in his face " what do you think?" is all he said. My replywas " That's it? Isnt there more hiding in there?" he put it bck, and went home. Well done if i say so myself :D I heard he did it a few times, he is now 19. Oh Oh and when we were 16, we were walking down a highway, him, myself and a female friend, and he whipped it out and flashed the cars..i guess he is afull time whipper snapper!
 brandiw
Msg: 122
Posted: 1/10/2008 9:38:17 AM
I was talking about this thread with a few friends of mine and one had an experience too funny not to share.

She was surprised with a phone call from a couple of friends saying that they were going to visit and bringing a friend.... someone she had met briefly a few summers before.

They went outside for a cigarette and when she was finished she bent over to pick up the butt so that she could bring it inside. When she straightened up "SPLAT"... he had his penis in his hand and had whapped her across the head with it!

Ahahhahahhah......
 english lass
Msg: 123
Posted: 1/10/2008 10:13:37 AM
nope, i've never had it happen

...hmmm....maybe it's that hatchet i carry around....
 Sarutobi
Msg: 124
Posted: 1/10/2008 10:37:55 AM
add me to the list of shocked guys learning about that behaviour.
 q-carla
Msg: 125
view profile
History
Posted: 1/10/2008 12:06:48 PM
I'm killing myself laughing That happens to me all the time - I have lost count of the number of random penis' I've seen! Personally I don't get it - do they seriously think I care or that I am going to jump right on it???? Poining at it and laughing or just telling them that NOBODY needs to see "that" seems to work - then they feel awkward and fumble around trying to put it back I'll have to remember the "looks like a penis only smaller" one...
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Embarrassing question-whipping it out inappropriately