Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 mcwr
Msg: 64
Health Benefits of Semen SwallowingPage 2 of 7    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7)

"No offense taken, but for the record, it's pineapple." My ex told me it was Kiwi, and empirical testing verified that it helps.

It's true. Basically, any sweet fruits will help. I told my ex to compare, after I drank pineapple juice.
 IdRtherBeHiking
Msg: 65
Health Benefits of Semen Swallowing
Posted: 8/6/2009 6:20:57 PM
good lord...well now I'm glad that controversy is finally settled. Phew!

And here I was thinking that was just an extra curricular activity. Does this mean I should bag the One A Day 's?
 Erinlove
Msg: 66
Posted: 8/6/2009 6:25:56 PM
Give me a break. Giving your man daily throat punches also aids in curing depression.
 Pollyhfx
Msg: 68
Posted: 8/6/2009 7:29:28 PM
LMFAO!!!! Health benefits to swallowing semen..lol you know a man thought of that.. BLAH!!!
 sglwhtmale
Msg: 69
Posted: 8/6/2009 8:00:10 PM
I can't see how swallowing a sailor is any good at all!
With the two wars going on,we need all the semen we can.
Our country and our future depends on these people!
 ColorsOutsideTheLines
Msg: 70
Posted: 8/6/2009 8:14:28 PM
Not a health benefit, but it does make my fingernails grow like crazy!
 Joeld49
Msg: 71
view profile
History
Posted: 8/6/2009 9:05:59 PM

Have they bottled that shit for distribution yet

Why do you ask? Are you thinking of going into business? How many bottles do you think you can fill in a day?
 Turn A Page
Msg: 72
Posted: 8/7/2009 7:41:39 PM

Giving your man daily throat punches also aids in curing depression.

LOL @ throat punches. Hadn't heard that one before.

Doyle
 damassteel
Msg: 74
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2009 5:17:01 PM
I knew an esthetician who swore by the curative and medicinal properties of semen. She had her boyfriend "treat' her skin a couple of times a week according to her!

So ladies in doubt, why be in disbelief? There may be real science to support this.
As well, the ladies do all taste and smell different. I have never been able to tolerate the smells of women who ate a lot of meat.
I thought back on this and all of my longer term relationships have been with vegatarians, to me they just smell and taste nicer. One partner was as smell and taste neutral as water; That seemed quite strange to me, actually rather disappointing, almost not really human.
I was with an ethiopian woman for a bit and she told me her mom advised her to only use water (no soap) for her hygiene needs, She had the best taste and smell hands down. I want to taste and smell the woman, not soap and perfumes.
 OutMind
Msg: 75
Posted: 8/8/2009 5:26:30 PM
Damn! There's one thing being a piece of meat to some women, but also being their milk feeding cow.

I read somewhere that men's saliva has some degree of testosterone in it, and that french kissing actually increases the amount of testosterone in the woman and makes her desire more sex.

Hell, if a little sex can cure PMS, I am all for it.
 damassteel
Msg: 76
view profile
History
Posted: 8/8/2009 5:31:23 PM
^^^ read that too! Tests showed that testosterone levels in men's saliva spiked during arousal; and women's too as result.
 srb272007
Msg: 77
Posted: 8/8/2009 5:54:49 PM
whew so now i can honestly say i wasn't lying all those years

also srb272007 formula 2.0 on sale as of now
 groovychick67
Msg: 78
Posted: 9/9/2009 10:44:07 AM

but you might get pregnant if your always swallowing!

Actually that is true in a completely different way than you are joking about. When I was pregnant with my son I was reading an article in the OB's office and it basically stated that the vagina is acidic and recognizes sperm as foreign to the body therefore seeking to destroy it. True since thousands of sperm are ejaculated and only a very few make it to the egg. Anyway the article was encouraging women who wanted to conceive to swallow their partners semen because it was proven that ingesting helped the body to accept it more readily and decrease the amount of sperm destroyed when attempting to procreate.

And now let the jokes begin.................
 kpooks
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 9/9/2009 10:51:14 AM
C'mon, ladies--get your protein and hormone injection!!!
 *buzz*
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Posted: 9/11/2009 12:23:44 PM

Our elders never lie people

And their advice I always keep at the back on my mind
 *Just Jim*
Msg: 81
Posted: 9/11/2009 5:04:01 PM

Message: LMFAO!!!! Health benefits to swallowing semen..lol you know a man thought of that.. BLAH!!!

All protein and little carbs! lol

And I'm not kidding here, was article from the Medical college of North Carolina stating that swallowing semen reduced the chances of getting breast cancer.

* New England Journal of Medicine

* American Cancer Society

* Fellatio

* Breast Cancer

* 6 steps to cancer prevention
(AP) -- Women who perform the act of fellatio and swallow semen on a regular basis, one to two times a week, may reduce their risk of breast cancer by up to 40 percent, a North Carolina State University study found.

Doctors had never suspected a link between the act of fellatio and breast cancer, but new research being performed at North Carolina State University is starting to suggest that there could be an important link between the two.

In a study of over 15,000 women suspected of having performed regular fellatio and swallowed the ejaculatory fluid, over the past ten years, the researchers found that those actually having performed the act regularly, one to two times a week, had a lower occurance of breast cancer than those who had not. There was no increased risk, however, for those who did not regularly perform.

"I think it removes the last shade of doubt that fellatio is actually a healthy act," said Dr. A.J. Kramer of Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, who was not involved in the research. "I am surprised by these findings, but am also excited that the researchers may have discovered a relatively easy way to lower the occurance of breast cancer in women."

The University researchers stressed that, though breast cancer is relatively uncommon, any steps taken to reduce the risk would be a wise decision.

"Only with regular occurance will your chances be reduced, so I encourage all women out there to make fellatio an important part of their daily routine," said Dr. Helena Shifteer, one of the researchers at the University. "Since the emergence of the research, I try to fellate at least once every other night to reduce my chances."

The study is reported in Friday's Journal of Medical Research.

In 1991, 43,582 women died of breast cancer, as reported by the National Cancer Institute.

Dr. Len Lictepeen, deputy chief medical officer for the American Cancer Society, said women should not overlook or "play down" these findings.

"This will hopefully change women's practice and patterns, resulting in a severe drop in the future number of cases," Lictepeen said.

Sooner said the research shows no increase in the risk of breast cancer in those who are, for whatever reason, not able to fellate regularly.

"There's definitely fertile ground for more research. Many have stepped forward to volunteer for related research now in the planning stages," he said.

Almost every woman is, at some point, going to perform the act of fellatio, but it is the frequency at which this event occurs that makes the difference, say researchers. Also key seems to be the protein and enzyme count in the semen, but researchers are again waiting for more test data.

The reasearch consisted of two groups, 6,246 women ages 25 to 45 who had performed fellatio and swallowed on a regular basis over the past five to ten years, and 9,728 women who had not or did not swallow. The group of women who had performed and swallowed had a breast cancer rate of 1.9 percent and the group who had not had a breast cancer rate of 10.4 percent.

"The findings do suggest that there are other causes for breast cancer besides the absence of regular fellatio," Shafteer said. "It's a cause, not THE cause."

Sounds good to me!
 sharlm
Msg: 82
Posted: 9/11/2009 6:31:15 PM
I guess I will just have to give up my pearl neckless!
 Luciana9
Msg: 83
Posted: 9/11/2009 7:13:05 PM
It sure will put a smile on his face. Smiling is very healthy :)
 jacob8088
Msg: 84
Posted: 9/11/2009 8:53:17 PM
I really could care less about the health benefits. I'm more interested in watching her swallow every drop of that creamy baby batter..
 sglwhtmale
Msg: 85
Posted: 9/12/2009 8:35:56 AM
Man I got to get out of the house tonight!!!
 Will 0311
Msg: 86
Posted: 9/12/2009 1:29:21 PM
I cannot freakn believe you actually posted such a topic in the forums.You profile says your 44.Your IQ correct?Go back and take sex education.
 Dave of Indiana
Msg: 87
view profile
History
Posted: 9/13/2009 5:06:32 AM
Yuk. Yes, oral sex can be fun but I've never understood swallowing. It just grosses me out.
 OP2-5
Msg: 90
Posted: 10/15/2009 8:10:23 PM
Who cares what the benefits are... It tastes awesome!
 spitfire37
Msg: 91
Posted: 11/20/2009 7:00:33 PM
have always wanted to know the awnser to this ? why does a guy like it when a girl swallows u had mentioned that it gives u a unique feeling can u explain a bit more
 aaamm
Msg: 93
Posted: 11/20/2009 8:27:48 PM

Who cares what the benefits are... It tastes awesome!
So why are you looking for a woman if you dig cum?

Personally, I take my vitamins in pill form.

I don't like caviar or oysters either.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >