Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > What do you want for Valentine's day?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 AbstractAstra
Msg: 1
view profile
History
What do you want for Valentine's day?Page 2 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I'm interested to hear what people would like - both men and women - for Valentine's day this year. Aside from the usual smart comments, I'm hoping at least a few people will reply with a genuine answer. I like lists, so please share.
 AbstractAstra
Msg: 2
view profile
History
What do you want for Valentine's day?
Posted: 1/16/2008 5:21:42 PM
Good luck for this year Compactdisc. You're on a number of faves list, so maybe if you give out your addy you will be pleasantly surprised!
 Leigh AKA PL
Msg: 3
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2008 12:36:07 AM

a valentine card would be nice.

not had one yet.....ever.

anyway my birthday is feb 14th so at least i should get a few birthday cards .......

awww bless,that is sad.... hey bet the postman thinks your soooooo popular when he is posting your birthday cards,he will think they are valentines cards.

I am hoping my fiance will have a moving date and be here by valentines day.... that would be perfect
 Scruffers_Essex
Msg: 4
Posted: 1/17/2008 9:46:18 AM
A nice long snogaroonie would go down well !
That or settle for a Tikka Dhansak with full trimmings !
 AbstractAstra
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2008 6:14:46 PM
Nofishinmysea - please note these are the forums and this is the 'off topic' section. There is no need to be so rude.
 AbstractAstra
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/17/2008 8:41:31 PM
Or else it's the 'UK forums' section!
 xx_trouble
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/20/2008 8:43:41 AM
I'd like some company, but then that goes for any day of the year not just Valentine's Day.
 *buzz*
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 1/26/2008 8:11:11 AM
Great company with candlelight dinner would make it really really special day.
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > What do you want for Valentine's day?