Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Looking for threesomes on the net?      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MutedEnthusiasm
Msg: 75
Looking for threesomes on the net?Page 4 of 4    (1, 2, 3, 4)
^^^Explain I can’t, knowing nothing much about it. But it seems to me a swinger site or local group would be a place to look, or a site that’s intended for hook-ups, kink, casual or alternative sex. Rather than searching the mainstream sites, intended for dating and relationships. Not saying it's impossible here, just easier elsewhere.
 chill78
Msg: 76
Looking for threesomes on the net?
Posted: 11/10/2013 1:20:45 PM

But it seems to me a swinger site or local group would be a place to look, or a site that’s intended for hook-ups, kink, casual or alternative sex. Rather than searching the mainstream sites, intended for dating and relationships. Not saying it's impossible here, just easier elsewhere.

Exactly. There are plenty of swinger / sex websites where you can find people looking for a threesome.
 tallshyman
Msg: 77
view profile
History
Looking for threesomes on the net?
Posted: 11/12/2013 8:14:21 AM
No!! there are a lot men that want see his wife having sex with a large penis but I get want a girl friend.
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  > Looking for threesomes on the net?