Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 MelloDLyn
Msg: 74
view profile
History
How impotant is oral sex the first time you sleep together?Page 2 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
I would not let someone do that the first time we sleep together. I would not do it either. To me it is a very personal thing and it comes later!
 windloverr
Msg: 75
view profile
History
How impotant is oral sex the first time you sleep together?
Posted: 7/29/2008 12:52:55 AM
personally, I find your judgmentalism immature and pathetic.
 ripley65
Msg: 76
Posted: 7/29/2008 4:30:29 AM
My question is would you let the person perform oral sex on you the first time you sleep together? If so what do you think about them after they do it? I don' t mean how good it was but rather the fact that u don't know each other well enough at that point do u? What does it say to you about that person?

Im guessing that you mean once you've advanced into the 'exclusive' stage (therefore we'd already know each other pretty well), and that the ol sex talk has already taken place at some stage some time ago, and you already know how the other person feels about that stuff. So,,given that all that has already taken place and you both want to take it the next level by sleeping together, then yes, i would.
 bunnyfastard
Msg: 78
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2008 5:41:37 AM
Oral sex is always important.
 ozarkguy
Msg: 79
view profile
History
Posted: 7/29/2008 5:55:47 AM
"Well, if you're a senior, like me, then oral sex is the only option, because all the guys that you see on this site, aged sixty, or sometimes young, suffer from erectile dysfunction, so they are forced to please the ladies through this means. "

ALL???? I think maybe you're in the wrong dating pool. Try dating older guys that don't smoke, use alcohol in moderation, workout a few times a week, and eat a healthy diet. Then hang on for the ride.!!!
 JustMary65
Msg: 80
Posted: 7/29/2008 6:07:43 AM
UM-if you are sleeping with a person that means you are asleep so therefore that would be some sleepwalking licking or sucking going on..lol. Honestly, I don't much want to be eaten from any man-but I don't mind going down on a guy. Now, if you've been dating a person for awhile and your first sexual interlude includes oral sex-what is the problem? Hopefully, both parties have at least showered ( the idea some dude just whips it out after taking a dump or not bathing grosses me out to NO end) and if they decide to do some licking or sucking-more power to em.

If I thought the guy had a clue lingually-sure I'd let lick me-finger me-and f*ck me when we first decide to have sex, and I'd happily give him oral sex too. Well, I'd like to hope I'd KNOW the person pretty well before bumping uglies-but that is just me. Honestly, I would think the person was pretty into me to want to lick my coochie-but seeing I'd more than likely knock my knees on both sides of his ears if he tried-it's kinda of a moot point for me. Though I can't ever recall a guy saying-'please honey, don't suck my c*ck because I won't be able to respect you in the morning' as most guys like it and prefer to hold your head down there for days...LOL
 HarDayKnight
Msg: 84
Posted: 7/29/2008 11:18:36 AM

Posted By: Syr Sean on 1/18/2008 125 PM
Subject: How impotant is oral sex the first time you sleep together?

I've never been impotent for oral sex.
 abelian
Msg: 87
Posted: 8/31/2008 10:40:34 PM
Huh? Oral sex is part of..., well, sex.
 cookie22222
Msg: 91
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2008 3:43:58 AM
It all depends on how it plays out...if it happens it happens, and if it doesn't oh well...unless of course it never happens! Forget it then.
 itechman63
Msg: 95
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2008 8:11:44 AM
My only requirement is that she lets me... not a requirement really, but if we're already there...
 tallshyman
Msg: 96
view profile
History
Posted: 9/7/2008 9:48:43 AM
I never ask for oral sex Im just happy being with a woman sines Im kind of lonly.
 rdcnorm
Msg: 104
Posted: 1/29/2009 5:03:38 AM
My question is would you let the person perform oral sex on you the first time you sleep together? If so what do you think about them after they do it?

My question would be why wouldn't you? Isn't oral part of sex, and wouldn't you want her to come back for more. The first time,, well I would hope you I'd give her a lasting impression,, be all you can be and do all you can do.. I would hope she would do the same...

I don' t mean how good it was but rather the fact that u don't know each other well enough at that point do u?

Hmmm you don't know each other,, but she is good enough to just f*ck as a quickie..
I'd say,, if two people are good enough to have sex, you know the well enough,,
I'd also say,, what you suggest is degrading to the woman your with, that's a shame..

What does it say to you about that person

It says they like and enjoy sex, better question what does it say about you, having sex with a woman for the first time,, and not wanting to give or receive oral,, then to think there is something wrong...after the fact...

It sounds like your suggesting she is good enough to stick you Pri8k in her,, but that's it,,that's a shame too..

That's my opinion,, you do what you want,, I'd suggest, telling a woman up front that you might think poorly of her if she performed oral on you,, I know you didn't say that,, but your question implies your thinking of it..

poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 105
Posted: 1/29/2009 6:07:01 AM

If I were to give you head before you had a test for me then I'm stupid or a gambler.

ever hear of dental dams

Anyhow, I know I'm a gambler...enough said
 hopeforlove69
Msg: 107
Posted: 1/29/2009 7:28:41 AM
Oral IMO is just one part of making love to a woaman and I would go down on on mt partner the first time. To me it's a part of my forplay.
 platypus_man
Msg: 108
view profile
History
Posted: 1/29/2009 7:37:30 AM
I'm may be the only guy who will admit to it, but I've never been 'great' at intercourse, though it's not due to the lack of trying. So, I pretty much rely on my oral skills, and of course that means it's my main form of sexual pleasure. I have met some women who need to have regular intercourse to feel satisfied, but there are some I'm sure that are quite happy with guys like me who are more than willing to spend a great deal of time 'down under', not just because she likes it, but because I really like it too. And it's not about her reciprocating either; I grew up believing that making someone else feel wonderful could be a lot of fun too. Now, all I have to do is find someone who enjoys getting it as much as I enjoy giving it.
 ohio07
Msg: 109
Posted: 1/29/2009 8:59:15 AM
So your asking if I would perform or enjoy a sex act before sex... Um.. YEAH!!! It's sex, it's not a job interview. I thought everybody used oral as foreplay... Was I mistaken, have I missed something? And as for status... um, you can always ask. I know I do. And if I find anything yucky, I change my mind! If you can't at least talk about your history, then your already taking a risk my friend. (Even without the oral) Communicate, or there is no date! If your worried about it, you have to be responsible. It never hurts to ask. And broaden it out to not just their history but also what they like in bed. And you'll get full cooperation in what you need to know, usually. Everybody likes a person who is interested in how to please them. Why not make it fun?
 rdcnorm
Msg: 113
Posted: 1/29/2009 9:57:44 AM
All I know is,, If I like her, and she likes me,, and we are going have sex with each other,, she can plan on me giving her oral and anything else this man can muster up,, Isn't the idea ,,, her and I want to see each other again,, why fail now when your in the moment,, because for me sexual compatibility is very important,, I don't need to prove I'm a man,, what I do need to do, is make sure I take care of her,,
 whytwater
Msg: 118
Posted: 11/11/2009 12:43:32 AM

would you let the person perform oral sex on you the first time you sleep together?

I think it would be kinda strange if "it" hadn't happened before then.

If so what do you think about them after they do it?

Yeah, pretty much no exceptions to that.

I . . . mean . . . . the fact that u don't know each other well enough at that point do u?

HUH!!?? We fvck with abandon, but we don't know each other well enough for oral sex? WTF?!! LMAO! Look, maybe you could have asked this question some other way, or obliquely, or emphasized some particular aspect, but as it is, it just sounds kinda assinine. Lol

What does it say to you about that person?

Like I said before, that she passed the entrance exam. And, oh, btw, so'd I.
How could I possibly think ill of a woman who just sucked my c-ck!!!! Sheeessh.
 hennylo69
Msg: 121
Posted: 11/11/2009 4:36:34 PM
Im in miami also, can I perform oral on you the first night?
 leader59
Msg: 122
Posted: 11/12/2009 10:51:25 PM
I would not necessarily say that it is important, but why not do it the first time you sleep together.
 LoriIsLoLo
Msg: 124
Posted: 2/27/2010 4:39:40 PM
Seriously? If I know and like someone enough to have sex with them then I like and know them enough for oral sex! Personally, that conversation would come up way before we ever even got to the having sex point because I wouldn't be with any man that doesn't absolutely LOVE getting all in it!
 MsMicki
Msg: 126
view profile
History
Posted: 2/27/2010 8:18:58 PM

Double standard alert.

I will definitely judge a girl on her oral the first night... On the other hand I think it unseemly for a guy to give oral right away. Women have alot more going on down there and a guy willing to do that right away comes off as a little degraded.

That's not a double standard.....it's ignorance.
Ignorance of women's and men's bodies.....and ignorance of a healthy sexual
attitude.
Degraded??!!......that's just downright ridiculous.
 LoriIsLoLo
Msg: 127
Posted: 2/27/2010 8:48:29 PM
WOW Ronnie...what sort of judging would you be doing exactly? You want to receive but not give because we "have alot more going on down there" and because it would be "degrading" to the man? I thought you were maybe a youngin when I read that but I see you are 49! As MsMicki said...very ignorant indeed!
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >