Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Super_Eve
Msg: 129
How impotant is oral sex the first time you sleep together?Page 5 of 8    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)

Double standard alert.

I will definitely judge a girl on her oral the first night... On the other hand I think it unseemly for a guy to give oral right away. Women have alot more going on down there and a guy willing to do that right away comes off as a little degraded.

You should have used more emoticons.

eattoplease
Msg: 131
How impotant is oral sex the first time you sleep together?
Posted: 2/28/2010 5:31:17 AM
If We decide to get intimate..after long kissing and foreplay...thats where Im headed...if Im comfortable...im an oral freak and love all aspects of being with a woman...course there has been times..when I wasnt and I didnt...lol
 JerseyGirl2008
Msg: 132
Posted: 2/28/2010 5:36:14 AM

I will definitely judge a girl on her oral the first night... On the other hand I think it unseemly for a guy to give oral right away. Women have alot more going on down there and a guy willing to do that right away comes off as a little degraded.

LOL...and how's that kind of thinking been working for you?

Oh yeah - he's 49, still single, and childless. I guess it's not.
 EspersGate
Msg: 134
Posted: 2/28/2010 9:38:19 AM

Yes you can - a bit of herpes on your lip, some syphylis in your throat, HIV.... etc. And for the women, if he's got sores on his mouth, he can give you something as well.

Herpes I think is the big one. 80% of Americans have an oral variety and 80% of the 1 in 4 that have genital herpes don't even know that they do.

Don't know about syph, but HIV isn't the easiest to transmit orally. Saliva actually kills the HIV virus. While the numbers you're playing with aren't that bad, HIV isn't the type of thing to play with. Even condoms are only 99.8% effective at blocking transmission of AIDS or something like that (an no, that does not mean that using more than one condom is more protection, that's actually gonna get you the aids).

Otherwise, if you're having sex at all I imagine there is some degree of trust involved already. Once you're in the bedroom, it's really the lowest common denominator, IMHO. She down for oral? You down for oral? Check, can do oral. You want penetrative? She wants same? Check, can do that too. She wants to choke you out during? You're not comfortable with that? There's your LCD.

Be safe, have fun.
 Cat*Eyes
Msg: 135
view profile
History
Posted: 2/28/2010 10:11:02 AM
Everyone, who reads the forums and those who actually read my profile do know that , I NEVER engage in any oral contact.
A point someone here brought up, unless you use something, you have no protection against deadly deseases with oral sex. A very good point and a fact.
 untamedspirit009
Msg: 139
Posted: 3/2/2010 1:04:11 PM
It is very important and an enjoyable focus of foreplay.

[[Double standard alert.
I will definitely judge a girl on her oral the first night... On the other hand I think it unseemly for a guy to give oral right away. Women have alot more going on down there and a guy willing to do that right away comes off as a little degraded.]]

Ignorance is ignorance.

You should not have any 'expectations to receive' that which you don't 'willingly give'.
 egboy
Msg: 143
view profile
History
Posted: 3/2/2010 2:55:35 PM
For me oral is the best part. Harley Girl I would love to give you all you want and then some. To bad your up north and down south. LOL actuly that would be the way it's done. LOL It's Datona bike week here. I live about an hour south of their.
 Ependa
Msg: 145
Posted: 3/2/2010 8:57:03 PM
ummm...hell first time? there's not a lot of time for thinking...usually the first time we're lucky if we make it into the house , much less the bedroom, out of our clothes, much less taking time for that..there's always time later. If I know them well enough to have sex with them, I know them well enough to engage in oral....what does giving/receiving oral freely tell me about that person? that they have a healthy attitude about sex and we'll likely get along fine ;-)
 egboy
Msg: 147
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2010 9:31:35 AM

Harley girl If I could I'ed be on my way. But it may take a wile for me to get all the way to Alberta. LOL I like to start at the top work my down to the mountins and vallies then to the plains alittle at the dry lake past the mound to the knee then work my way back up to just over the mound and back down then up again and linger around the entrance to the mound untill you are begging me to enter. How is that for a start.
 MsMicki
Msg: 149
view profile
History
Posted: 3/15/2010 9:34:41 PM
I will never understand the concept of oral being more intimate than intercourse.
Having a man's fingers and penis in my vagina seems pretty damn intimate to me.
If I'm comfortable enough with a man to allow that......then I'm comfortable enough to exchange some oral loving too.
Matter of fact......I rather expect it!!
No need to withhold any kind of sexual pleasure from each other....
If I'm gonna have some sex........I'm gonna have some good ole hot monkey sex the right way!
 abelian
Msg: 150
Posted: 3/17/2010 1:38:19 PM

My question is would you let the person perform oral sex on you the first time you sleep together?

I'd expect it.
 ForeverLong
Msg: 155
view profile
History
Posted: 3/18/2010 8:04:49 PM
If that's a requirement for first time meaning there is not going to be a second time. If everything depends on it that's more than just shallow, it's totally mental and you should get professional help. Just my opinion, bye! I have a right to my opinion, even if I had a few .
 Big_fun_wave
Msg: 156
Posted: 6/30/2010 4:11:23 PM
I always want to give and recieve, unless I don't like the looks of their mouths. But if that was the case, I would not be making out with them. It's a good question. I would not frown at a woman if she wanted me to and let me do oral on her the 1st time we had sex. But this I think brings up another important debate... what about safe sex? Does it not in a certain way almost defeat the purpose of using protection if your going to exchange bodily fluids like this?
 MsMicki
Msg: 157
view profile
History
Posted: 6/30/2010 5:45:30 PM
That's why you get tested first.
Then when you do get intimate.......no worries......just pleasures!

The first time is about exploring....and that means with your fingers and your lips.....every inch of each other and learning each others spots.
 Natgoat
Msg: 159
How impotant is oral sex.... the first time you sleep together?
Posted: 8/28/2011 10:31:45 AM
Oral is Very important..!!
It's the main reason that I Want to sleep with someone...!!
To find out if she's as tasty as I'd hoped..!!
I find it Extremely Erotic to lick and put my tongue Inside a womans body..!!
 abelian
Msg: 160
Posted: 8/28/2011 11:18:37 AM
Strange question. I always thought oral sex was part of the foreplay and interludes. Why wouldn't someone do it the first they slept together?
 BoonDockSaint73
Msg: 161
Posted: 8/28/2011 11:30:42 AM
ya, I don't understand this whole line of reasoning either...

if a womans' gonna take my pants off- she better do something with that mouth of hers...
 SiRCaSaNoVa
Msg: 162
Posted: 8/28/2011 11:41:19 AM
Oral sex is NOT important at all. just give me the Split & I'm happy :)
 poker_fan_in_nyc
Msg: 163
Posted: 8/28/2011 11:45:21 AM
I wouldn't have sex with someone if there was no oral...for those who don't like it there are plenty of partners they can find who matches their thinking, but for me it is a MUST
 whytwater
Msg: 164
Posted: 8/28/2011 11:55:57 AM

Strange question. I always thought oral sex was part of the foreplay and interludes. Why wouldn't someone do it the first they slept together?

I agree with this, understated as it is. Once the threshold decision to make love, exchange body fluids, merge, has been determined, this notion that for some reason the particular acts of intimacy should be meted out, slowly and one at a time, like lawyers go to heaven, seems foolhardy to me. There are no lines, no holds or holes barred, and to suggest that some judgment needs making about the first-time partner because he or she offers to engage by mouth, or any other part, seems wholly inapt and just, well, crusty, imho. lol
Kinda like a working girl announcing that she doesn't kiss johns. Or skinny-dipping with fig leaves, pasties for a stripper's nips, lol, or something akin to that.
What a strange question indeed, to judge a lover in such a way.
 Pasionlatina529
Msg: 166
Posted: 8/28/2011 6:12:39 PM
Wouldn't and hasn't bothered me one bit..whatever we feel is good should be the between both people.
 kajun19501
Msg: 167
Posted: 5/5/2013 5:53:12 AM
At what point do I tell her my mouth and hands work but we will need toys or a strap on for full penetration. II have ED & BPH my equip is not going to provide penetration unless I have implants which is elective surgery. So how do I explain and not have them run. Do I put it in my profile??
 kajun19501
Msg: 168
Posted: 5/5/2013 5:57:03 AM
What they could only do oral or finger. And need you to return the favor? How important is penetration
 Tarnished_Knight
Msg: 169
view profile
History
Posted: 5/5/2013 2:45:33 PM
kajun19501 confessed:
At what point do I tell her my mouth and hands work but we will need toys or a strap on for full penetration. II have ED & BPH my equip is not going to provide penetration unless I have implants which is elective surgery. So how do I explain and not have them run. Do I put it in my profile??

Kajun, my sympathy, it's got to be difficult.
As has been related in other threads, the importance of penile penetration runs the gamut. For some women, as for some men, penile penetration is a requirement for "sex." For others, a nurturing, caring, involved relationship is the important component and the the couple is mature and capable enough to work through the difficulties and impossibilities. Some couples even learn to laugh about the cards they've been dealt. When you find a woman like that you shall be blessed.

TK
 Archiver
Msg: 170
Posted: 5/5/2013 7:03:04 PM

Kajun, I don't think you need to put it in your profile, but you should discuss it if a relationship starts to warm up. Many women of similar age, recognizing that ED can be an issue, are sympathetic and open minded.

I answered a similar question on another thread here:
http://forums.plentyoffish.com/15628022datingPostpage3.aspx
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >