Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Men wearing womens underwear in secret!      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 redee2tryagain
Msg: 1
view profile
History
Men wearing womens underwear in secret!Page 3 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
You've met a guy, and you get on really well, the relationship is going from strength to strength and now you both feel comfortable enough with each other to share your secrets.....................................

He confesses that he likes the softness of womens underwear....................and he explains that he is not a homosexual, transvestite, or a cross dresser, does not want a sex change, feels happy and secure within himself, likes women...........

............but that when he gets the chance, he likes to wear women's underwear.... not just in his own home, but sometimes he wears them under his clothes when he goes out.

How would you cope with a secret like this?

Would you continue with the relationship?

If he meant a lot to you, would you ask him to stop wearing them outside the house, but keep it indoors, and let him continue?

Men have you ever come across a work collegue and found out that he wore womens underwear, (did you show an understanding of his desires) or have you ever had these desires?

Views and comments welcome...........
 redee2tryagain
Msg: 2
view profile
History
Men wearing womens underwear in secret!
Posted: 1/22/2008 7:47:37 AM
^^^^^^^^^GG - Yeah but do you get a "Sensual kick" out of it, or is it because they are more comfortable.....
 OBird
Msg: 3
Posted: 1/22/2008 7:56:03 AM
I wouldn't worry - I don't see it as anything too terrible (there are a heck of a lot of worse things than sharing ones underwear!)

Course, I'd insist that HE kept US stocked up with plenty of really nice knicks!

pantsonfire
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2008 8:10:20 AM
Wouldn't bother me in the slightest, as long as they wore the right size so didn't have VPL or God forbid a Thong Whale Tale ... I couldn't care less...
They're only clothes at the end of the day.... Now if he admitted to enjoying wearing a small hamster on the end of his tadger then I might have a problem ....
 redee2tryagain
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2008 8:18:19 AM
^^^^^^
Sorry would be my only parting comment..

A man wearing a ladies G string or similar is inducing and not what I want to see my man or his in..

Just not my thing..

Nor would I ever want it to be ...

Jeez not only do they want to share the vibrator now they want to wear our underwear..

Where have all the real men gone..

Each to their own of course, but I will keep my own as just that, my own..

So you haven't got much to say on this subject then.......................
 yorkiebar
Msg: 6
Posted: 1/22/2008 8:21:56 AM
what ever blows yr skirt up is what i say,you never no you may be 5 yard away frm someone avery day that weres womans underwere and you would never no.
 redee2tryagain
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2008 10:19:18 AM
ooooooooooooo are you going to put in on your profile, so that them amongst us who haven't seen such delights for absolutely ages...........................can have a look....

*pretty please*

msg 23............thank you thank you, kissy kissy.................*runs off to do some serious drooling, while checking out your profile*

vvvvvvvvvvvv op doesn't have one, that's why she is one here.....
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2008 10:20:25 AM
to be quite honest, if it feels comfortable to wear stuff, why get wound up over it, if the person has their own set of "special" underwear and not borrow other people's undies, no big deal

never had the urge to try it, guess it would be quite tight at the front and have stuff that needs to fit in the front, maybe the op's bf not have that issue ?
 redee2tryagain
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2008 10:33:04 AM
Msg 23..................... *I'm lying down now, came over all swoonie ~ caused by blood rush to the head...................*

Thank you XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (you made an old women very happy in her twilight years.....................)
 redee2tryagain
Msg: 10
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2008 11:03:36 AM

If not a Cross dresser or a Tranny then what else would wearing womens underwear be termed as?

Not talking about the whole she bang here, just the underwear, so as not using lipstick or skirts/dresses just underwear.................................I didn't think it made them a transvestite.....

Whether he likes it or not hes a ............TREVOR TRANSVESTIE !!
A DONG IN A THONG IS WRONG !!

Well I disagree.........................
 alcooper
Msg: 11
Posted: 1/23/2008 7:19:42 AM
I used to wear crutchless knickers.. but me balls kept falling out
 davidhawkes
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2008 10:58:58 AM

OT I'd like to think it wouldnt bother me if my man admitted to wearing womens undies, in fact i find it quite sexy in a kinky kind of way. There would be conditions though, for each new set of undies he bought for himself he would have to buy me some too! and i'd draw the line If he wanted to wear make-up too... he'd be out on his ear the minute he admitted to that

I like to wear ladies underwear. They are soft and smooth, sometimes lacy, always pretty.

I would buy you as much lingerie as you wanted.

The purpose of makeup is to enhance your face, regardless of gender.
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2008 3:29:40 PM
often shave upper body chest hairs at least, trimmer is better option I guess

shave a few other areas as well :)

fortunately own plenty of mens clothes and no women's clothes :)
 Strider886
Msg: 14
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2011 5:19:54 AM

Why do it in Secret!!!!!
 ObjectStupidity
Msg: 15
Posted: 2/9/2011 5:54:17 AM
Each to their own eh.....
My ex was always wearing my t shirts under her bike gear....although i didnt fancy wearing her stuff though.... noooo thanks!
 doc50
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2011 7:26:17 AM
lots of men in the building trade wear tights in the winter when they are working outside.
 Strider886
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2011 7:47:27 AM
Clothes are all made of the same range of materials.... We attach stigma to the way the material is cut? oh.... But only if it's a man, because women can wear "men's clothes" all they like.

Does nobody else see this as being utterly ridiculous?
 Bookbelle
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2011 10:31:55 AM
Why is it such a big deal?
I personally wouldn't care, so long as he had his own underwear to wear. (I don't share underwear for hygiene reasons.)

Then again, I'm in the LGBT community, so cross-dressing or anything of the sort is no big deal to me.

On my 21st birthday last Sunday, one of my friends (male) cross-dressed for the night out. I don't see the big deal whatsoever... in fact, I find it completely normal and unremarkable. His skirt, despite being a mini-skirt, was actually far more decent than what a lot of girls we saw in town were wearing that night.

The way I see it is, our society has this double standard. Women wear mens' clothes (I do it all the time), and no-0ne bats an eyelid, yet when men wear female clothes? Aaaargh, everyone makes a huge fuss about it. People need to grow up and get over stuff like that.
 Nazca
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2011 9:02:09 PM
there should be more women like you
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2011 9:09:08 AM
Apart from a dare or a laugh I can't see the appeal myself of wearing ladies underwear. Okay they might be soft etc, but they offer very little support for our delicate bits and are more than likely to ride up wear the sun doesn't shine and be altogether more uncomfortable than our Y-Fronts etc
 hackcity51
Msg: 21
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2012 7:45:34 PM
I agree pantsonfire, wat does it matter. Women do wear mens boxers etc. I may have to look into this, never thought about it. smiles........
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  > Men wearing womens underwear in secret!