Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 OBird
Msg: 3
Men wearing womens underwear in secret!Page 4 of 5    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
I wouldn't worry - I don't see it as anything too terrible (there are a heck of a lot of worse things than sharing ones underwear!)

Course, I'd insist that HE kept US stocked up with plenty of really nice knicks!

pantsonfire
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Men wearing womens underwear in secret!
Posted: 1/22/2008 8:10:20 AM
Wouldn't bother me in the slightest, as long as they wore the right size so didn't have VPL or God forbid a Thong Whale Tale ... I couldn't care less...
They're only clothes at the end of the day.... Now if he admitted to enjoying wearing a small hamster on the end of his tadger then I might have a problem ....
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 7
view profile
History
Posted: 1/22/2008 10:20:25 AM
to be quite honest, if it feels comfortable to wear stuff, why get wound up over it, if the person has their own set of "special" underwear and not borrow other people's undies, no big deal

never had the urge to try it, guess it would be quite tight at the front and have stuff that needs to fit in the front, maybe the op's bf not have that issue ?
 alcooper
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/23/2008 7:19:42 AM
I used to wear crutchless knickers.. but me balls kept falling out
 Steve_Sandy
Msg: 12
view profile
History
Posted: 2/10/2008 3:29:40 PM
often shave upper body chest hairs at least, trimmer is better option I guess

shave a few other areas as well :)

fortunately own plenty of mens clothes and no women's clothes :)
 Strider886
Msg: 13
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2011 5:19:54 AM

Why do it in Secret!!!!!
 ObjectStupidity
Msg: 14
Posted: 2/9/2011 5:54:17 AM
Each to their own eh.....
My ex was always wearing my t shirts under her bike gear....although i didnt fancy wearing her stuff though.... noooo thanks!
 doc50
Msg: 15
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2011 7:26:17 AM
lots of men in the building trade wear tights in the winter when they are working outside.
 Strider886
Msg: 16
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2011 7:47:27 AM
Clothes are all made of the same range of materials.... We attach stigma to the way the material is cut? oh.... But only if it's a man, because women can wear "men's clothes" all they like.

Does nobody else see this as being utterly ridiculous?
 Bookbelle
Msg: 17
view profile
History
Posted: 2/9/2011 10:31:55 AM
Why is it such a big deal?
I personally wouldn't care, so long as he had his own underwear to wear. (I don't share underwear for hygiene reasons.)

Then again, I'm in the LGBT community, so cross-dressing or anything of the sort is no big deal to me.

On my 21st birthday last Sunday, one of my friends (male) cross-dressed for the night out. I don't see the big deal whatsoever... in fact, I find it completely normal and unremarkable. His skirt, despite being a mini-skirt, was actually far more decent than what a lot of girls we saw in town were wearing that night.

The way I see it is, our society has this double standard. Women wear mens' clothes (I do it all the time), and no-0ne bats an eyelid, yet when men wear female clothes? Aaaargh, everyone makes a huge fuss about it. People need to grow up and get over stuff like that.
 Nazca
Msg: 18
view profile
History
Posted: 8/23/2011 9:02:09 PM
there should be more women like you
 Marquis_de_Michaelmas
Msg: 19
view profile
History
Posted: 8/25/2011 9:09:08 AM
Apart from a dare or a laugh I can't see the appeal myself of wearing ladies underwear. Okay they might be soft etc, but they offer very little support for our delicate bits and are more than likely to ride up wear the sun doesn't shine and be altogether more uncomfortable than our Y-Fronts etc
 hackcity51
Msg: 20
view profile
History
Posted: 1/1/2012 7:45:34 PM
I agree pantsonfire, wat does it matter. Women do wear mens boxers etc. I may have to look into this, never thought about it. smiles........
Show ALL Forums  > UK forums  >