Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > humor  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Frrosty
Msg: 18
what is your fave commecial?Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
The Hamburger, or BEEF comercial where the neighbour, a ratherbigboy, huffs it over the fence, a BIG fence to his neigbours yard...., wipes out..., grabs a burger for each hand from his neighbours BBQ... ..., huffs it back to his side of the fence.....and wipes out.

"when you really got have em"

(takes stealin acookie from the cookie jar to a whole other level I think)

-JoJo-
Msg: 20
what is your fave commecial?
Posted: 6/7/2005 2:04:29 PM

that capitol one commercial with the guy screaming is pretty hilarious

David Spade says, "Oooooh, I'm shaking in my bright yellow shirt!" LMFAO
 killerabs
Msg: 21
Posted: 6/10/2005 3:09:34 AM
the Nextel one...kinda old but....

the one where two guys are grinding (NOT each other) to that song (don't know the name) "ooh, baby, baby, oh baby baby...push it real good".... while another is holding the boom box, and their boss walks in, looking for the location fo one of the company drivers!
 MasterBart
Msg: 24
view profile
History
Posted: 6/12/2005 10:13:32 PM
...The man walks down the hallway, towards the front door of his apartment. He fumbles with the keys, as he has a huge bouquet of flowers in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other. Cut scene -> the table is set with the flowers in a vase, and the wine poured. He's in the kitchen, smiling, singing, straining the pasta. He grabs a big knife to cut some vegetables. Meanwhile, the cat jumps on the stove. Cat knocks over the tomato sauce.
Cut scene -> girlfriend walks in, man is standing in kitchen with butcher knife in one hand, and holding cat in the other hand... cat is dripping with tomato sauce.

Awesome.

Kudos to all who know that the commercials are the best part of TV.
 -JoJo-
Msg: 25
Posted: 6/14/2005 2:40:41 PM

The IKEA one where all the people get beaned by the rolled up carpet hanging out the car window

^^the guy proposing cracked me up,

The one with Tony Little saving money switching to Geico caught me off guard,
 lonelyguy60652
Msg: 27
Posted: 6/17/2005 12:36:14 PM
the old stacker 2 comercial where this big fat guy comes out singing and dancing and the only thing i rember him saying is something across my big fat gut or the six flags great america comercial with the old dude dancing that is funny
 luvinlittleyellowjacket
Msg: 28
Posted: 6/17/2005 6:49:29 PM
My favorite commercial is the new Ford truck commercial
where the snake bites the guys leg than keels over......

luvinlittleyellowjacket
Msg: 30
Posted: 6/18/2005 11:27:46 AM
Another favorite is the one of the puppy at camp.
 MasterBart
Msg: 31
view profile
History
Posted: 6/23/2005 9:58:07 PM
There's this old guy sittin on the front porch eating a sandwich. Camara zooms in to a close up of a mosquito, which flies around, then lands on the guys arm and bites him. The man looks down and sees this. He smiles, and keeps on eating his sandwich. The mosquito flies off. You hear this faint high-pitched breathing in the background. The mosquito catches fire mid-flite and falls to the ground. The man puts some more tobasco sauce on his sandwich, and keeps eating with this big grin.

=====

Some years ago there was a commercial for this payday advance/loan company. The music was catchy, "Everybody needs some money sometime / Everybody needs some cash, somehow." You see pictures at the end of each line; one guy crashes through the front of a hotel room; one guy's fixing the sink and it bursts open bigtime, etc. You just had to see it, I guess.
 foxtrottn
Msg: 32
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2005 9:48:02 AM
THE HACKERS.

i think it was a very old clairiton cold commercial and its when the epople like sneeze and stuff and their faces go all wonky. anyone remember????
 foxtrottn
Msg: 33
view profile
History
Posted: 6/24/2005 9:50:09 AM
can you imagine...how much i love you...moo mooo mooo moooo... you are the only one for me YEAH could ever be you...!!!.....duh da ta dat a....anyone know the rest...? come on now...SING IT
 Call Leen
Msg: 38
Posted: 6/25/2005 11:03:23 AM
Oh boy, some of these descriptions make me wish I still watched TV. These days I get my fix when I go to the sports bar - dozens of TVs AND sports events AND commercials.

When I did watch I would watch a lot of news on the Canadian birds and raised my son to watch Canadian programing on Saturday morning. At that time they did not use commercials during kids programing (not sure if that is still the case).
He also had to watch cartoons on either the Anik(?) or Morales (?) {that's my recollection of the Canadian and Mexican names} in either French or Spanish. Like the visual wasn't self explanatory. Aren't I the evil Mom?

But this thread reminds me that some of the most entertaining TV was, is and probably always will be the commercials.
 luvinlittleyellowjacket
Msg: 41
Posted: 6/25/2005 6:13:03 PM
this is my absolute favorite commercial...

http://dogs-ticks.k9advantix.com/Commercials.asp

MasterBart
Msg: 44
view profile
History
Posted: 6/27/2005 12:41:06 AM
...or the soap commercial, where the guy's trying to go to work but everyone keeps getting in his way because they're trying to sniff him, then follow him. Finally you seem him on the elevator alone, and just when he's about to get off this old lady says "heeellllooooo" and rests her head on his chest.
 Frrosty
Msg: 47
Posted: 6/27/2005 5:21:19 PM
HAs anyone mentioned the "we're cazy about our fresh salmon" ad spnsored by..um..I think Maple Leaf salmon or something like that? (The same people who do "we're crazy about our fresh" produce)

Two Grizzly Bears are seen fishing beside a river. It looks like a nice serene travel or wildlife commercial. That is......until..some wacky lookin dude with his bright yellow fishermans hat and waders runs straight at the Grizzly and tries to steal the salmon out of his hands. A fistfight between buddy and the Grizzly bear over this fresh salmon ensues where both get their decent shots in. The grizzly actually scores with a few roundhouse kicks!! (hilarious stuff)

The fisherman then kicks the grizzly in the sack and runs away with the fresh salmon as the bear doubles over in pain..

Hilarious commercial.

When ya see buddy run into this nice serene, seemingly, wildlife commercial to steal a fish from the Grizzly bear; it is just absolutely hilarious and so very unexpected.

aje66
Msg: 53
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2005 10:37:39 AM
i like "big bad bessy with the m.i.l.k."
 tom_canadian
Msg: 57
view profile
History
Posted: 10/18/2005 10:31:18 PM
The Leprachaun one is good. I also loike the new EA Sports one witrh Tiger and the guy whos putting, and starts to shake when he stands over to putt.
 BkzBoSsLaDii
Msg: 58
Posted: 10/19/2005 7:19:48 AM
Hmmm I wonder if anyone actually remembers this...... its the one with the blue M&M.... and the guy knocks on the door and the M&M replies "NO BLUE AUKI" If thats the correct spelling... it means "NO BLUE HERE"............ ANY WAY YALL GET THE POINT
 vivienne3
Msg: 64
view profile
History
Posted: 12/6/2005 9:04:19 AM
I like the commercial where there is a guy in the restaurant and these kung-fu fighters come in. He tosses coasters at the jukebox and the song "Kung-fu fighting" comes on and everyone dances. I still have no idea what the commercial is for.

The milk commercial where all the dairy farmers are rapping is pretty good too.
Show ALL Forums  > humor  >