Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > Kangaroo      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 qldblue
Msg: 10
KangarooPage 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Kangaroo meat does have a bit of a gamey smell but not to the extent you portray, so it may be a case of the burgers could be over spiced.

Kangaroo should be fresh as fresh can be to be good because it really is in the section for meat that is classified as game.
 spark_in_the_dark
Msg: 11
view profile
History
Kangaroo
Posted: 3/1/2010 10:52:28 AM
Unfortunately where I'm living (the Canadian east coast), frozen is the only way I can get kangaroo, either in burger form or mystery meat cut kangaroo 'fondue'.
I had some fresh roo while in Australia a couple summers back, it was delicious and I've been craving it ever since, so I'm disapointed that the burgers turned out as they did. I believe what I had while I was there was a tail served with some really good peppercorn sauce.
Show ALL Forums  > Recipes and Cooking  > Kangaroo