Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Go "Green" with a biodegradable coffin.      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 Walts
Msg: 26
view profile
History
Go Green with a biodegradable coffin.Page 2 of 2    (1, 2)
Was talking with the daughter last night about this kinda "stuff". She said to me" "don't worry Daddy, when you go we won't be able to find your body anyways but, don't EVER forget to tell us where you are going fishing, you're truck is still in good shape."" Friggin kid is always thinkin!!!!!
 velopedian
Msg: 27
view profile
History
Go Green with a biodegradable coffin.
Posted: 10/29/2011 8:16:21 PM
donate whatever can can be donated. after that , i really don't care... it's not like i'm gonna know the difference.
 IslandRaven
Msg: 28
Posted: 10/29/2011 11:59:48 PM
I told my kids to cut my hair ( its past my waist ) to bury or save and then scatter my remains at Botanical Beach .....but cremate me first , or it could be awkward and not that sanitary
 Wings_of_a_raven
Msg: 29
Posted: 11/1/2011 12:09:58 AM
I want to go as green as you cam get... Cut me up into bite size peices and fed to frenzied great white sharks .. Call me Chum.
Show ALL Forums  > British Columbia  > Go "Green" with a biodegradable coffin.