Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 deerdog1
Msg: 33
Pierced TonguesPage 4 of 6    (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)

One time , I encountered a couple who both had pierced tongues as well as the below your lip thing...(as you can tell i am not into this) so , being the enquiring mind that I am , I had to ask .... why ? and did it hurt! (of course it did, who are we kidding !)

welli thought that also ...but on a dare I had mine pierced and guess what ..i never felt it ...nope never knew when it went in ...im like when you going to stick me ...and he says your done ...they do help on oral sex ...especially the dice ...the dice and the koosh balls are my SOs favorite ....also mine never got sore or swelled ....i think because i had had a cold just before and was taking antibiotics ...i heard some people take antibiotics before tongue piercing for that reason ....now i never meant to keep my tongue pierced ..but it had an interesting side effect you see i was a nail biter i have been for all my life ...i could quit this nasty habit and then get nervous and right back to biting ... but not knowing it from the second i got pierced i never have wanted to bite my nails ...not the first time ...that has been a year ago ....i will keep my tongue ring for life ...or till i have no teeth to bite with.... its a good trade any way i look at it ....sense then i have heard from people that smoked and never wanted to smoke after a tongue piercing ...but i know some who are pierced and still smoke ...but if you are a nail biter i recommend it ...if like me it works on you i think you will agree it's worth it
 jupiejupe
Msg: 35
view profile
History
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 5/22/2008 2:04:21 PM

Its a fad....funny how some adult are so quick to follow fads.

i have only had mine done for 12 years now i wish i had gotten an email about it being a fad!!!

that being said it depends really i have had some women love it and others could care less about it. personally i think it's better tool for kissing then oral, know that i am thinking about it the women that where indifferent about it were also harder to get to come.

i have also been on the receiving end of a good tongue lashing and it's a tool and tool need experienced person on the other end so i would have enjoyed myself just as much without it as well.

also i have a few piercings you could not tell by looking at me, but they are all pleasure piercings; tongue, nipples, and the henis, which also mark a cross like that catholic body touching thingy "the pleasure cross"
 jupiejupe
Msg: 37
view profile
History
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 5/22/2008 4:04:48 PM
yeah it hurt a little it's a needled going thru your tongue, but when you got your cherry popped that hurt too.

the first day it as swore
the second day was worse
the third day it was swollen
it stayed that way for a week
after 7 days the it was back to normal size but still tender
14 days the tenderness started to wane
30 days i was talking normal

side note it is a very sensual process of getting a piercing and caring for your self while you heal, and even more so with your tongue and learning to eat and talk without sounding or looking stupid.

the most important key is learning to eat with your tongue lying down at the bottom of your month, or you will bite the top ball and may chip a tooth
 deerdog1
Msg: 38
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 5/23/2008 5:11:41 AM
never felt a thing ...asked him when he was going to stick me he replied "your done "
didnt get sore ...at all
didnt swell ...at all
like i said i was on antibiotics for a cold /sore throat when i got it done ...that may explain why there was no soreness or swelling ....you might want to take some penicillin before you get it done ...oral penicillin is what i was on
did talk funny for a few days
be careful they use a longer bar to allow for swelling the first few days ...it is hard to eat without biting it ...the shorter bar ...eliminates this ...but you may chip a tooth before you change to the shorter bar ...be careful

learning to eat with it takes a few days but then no problem ....for me its worth it
i have heard people say they can leave their jewelery out for days and put it back in ...dont believe it ....mine starts growing back up after about 3 hours ....left it out about 4 hours and had to force it back in ...not real painful but unpleasant...its not a earring ...if you take it out for very long it wont go back in ...or thats true for mine
 mthomjmark
Msg: 46
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 5/28/2008 1:09:54 PM
I think its ridiculous; just another attempt at attention.
 LivingFire
Msg: 47
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 5/28/2008 2:38:39 PM
Well, from experience i'd say i'm not sure how much difference it makes... Oral wise, i think the person i'm thinking of would have been good without too, to be fair!

Kissing wise though, I find it one of the hottest things ever :)
 jupiejupe
Msg: 48
view profile
History
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 5/28/2008 4:42:46 PM

i have heard people say they can leave their jewelery out for days and put it back in ...dont believe it ....mine starts growing back up after about 3 hours ....left it out about 4 hours and had to force it back in ...not real painful but unpleasant...its not a earring ...if you take it out for very long it wont go back in ...or thats true for mine

i can lave mine out for months at a time with no problem, and i am not even on antibiotics but it does tighten up some. but i can get my 10g back in.
 dub08
Msg: 57
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 6/1/2008 10:22:14 AM
Well a 'friend' of mine has his tongue pierced and wow!! Although the fact that he can work wonders with his tongue anyway is probably an added bonus!!!
 Wolfblood
Msg: 59
view profile
History
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 6/1/2008 3:30:05 PM
I can't stand girls with pierce tongues!!!

I dated this one chick that had her tongue pierced, all I tasted was metal and heard "cling" sounds, not to mention blowjobs suck with tongue piercings, slurp action over metal action anytime!!
 sub girl wanted
Msg: 61
view profile
History
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 6/3/2008 5:11:55 PM
its overrated IMO.as are ice cubes,and anything else like that(though if she does a shot of creme de menthe right before is quite interesting).just give me a girl that LOVES doing it,rather than just doing it because she feels she has to,and im in heaven.its a major,major difference( though,even bad head is good. heh)
 PirateOB
Msg: 62
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 6/23/2008 9:00:38 PM
don't knock it till you've had it then say something like WOW
 deerdog1
Msg: 71
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 11/18/2008 6:22:03 AM
mine is pierced and I have had compliments ... the woman i have used mine on tends to like the dice ..the square corners kinda tickle the right places ..kooch balls are good to they are like a tiny silicone pine cones .... I will bet I can make any woman squirm when i drag my tongue ring through her labia ...I got my tongue pierced on a dare ... never meant to keep it ... my wife hated it ...till I used it ... now she and I like it ...never plan to take it out
 deerdog1
Msg: 72
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 11/18/2008 7:03:51 AM

I think it can have something to do with age as to whether you like it or hate it physically or sexually

???? sorry princess Im 53 and love my tongue ring .... not buying age as a factor

Pierced tongues are breeding grounds for bacterial fungus so keep them clean folks lest you end up with a nasty infection.

gum's are a lot worse than a pierced tongue ...if you have to worry about bacteria in your mouth you have bigger problems and need to learn to brush your teeth/mouth

if its septic in there you are going to have problems with or without a hole in your tongue
 OneMoreTimeWithFeeling
Msg: 74
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 11/18/2008 7:54:55 AM
Back in the day ( 20 years ago, gawd I'm old ), I was one of the first people I knew with a tongue piercing. I had for probably 4-5 years. I took it out many years ago, but I still have scar tissue on my tongue. I can feel where the piercing was. From the feedback I remember receiving, some liked it with, some without. If you don't know what you are doing orally before you got the piercing, it won't make a different anyway.
 whytwater
Msg: 75
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 11/18/2008 8:06:46 AM

if its septic in there you are going to have problems with or without a hole in your tongue

There are more heinous bacteria in the human mouth than in the rectum.
 deerdog1
Msg: 76
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 11/18/2008 8:57:23 AM

There are more heinous bacteria in the human mouth than in the rectum.

that is true ...damn there are bacteria every where ..but its only septic when ..there is an unbalance ...the mouth if taken a wee bit of care of is a complex and balanced ecosystem ... and the tongue is a very complex organ the tongue never permanently scars no matter how bad it is wounded ...it is very infection resistant and though it is not like other surfaces of the body a tongue piercing is not an open wound the tongue is an organ not skin ... it is more regenerative than any tissue in our body ...and though full of blood and the blood is very close to the surface of the tongue ...bacteria and other organisms almost never penetrate the tongue ...and enter the blood stream through the tongue .. it has a nice coating of very bacteria/disease resistant mucous ...and is swimming in a very disease toxic solution called saliva ... cut the tongue and the wound is coated with the same mucous within moments .. you stand a much better chance of infection touching an infected surface with a finger with a cut than you do touching the same thing with a tongue with the same size cut on it... if you question the cleanliness of something ... you had better stick your tongue in it than your finger ..infection wise
 whytwater
Msg: 77
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 11/18/2008 9:26:01 AM

the mouth if taken a wee bit of care of is a complex and balanced ecosystem ...

So's the rectal cavity.

and the tongue is a very complex organ the tongue never permanently scars no matter how bad it is wounded ...it is very infection resistant and though it is not like other surfaces of the body

Always wished mine was as long as my lab's. He can drink with his. My imagination runs amok when I think of a tool like that.
 whytwater
Msg: 78
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 11/18/2008 9:43:29 AM

gee zus! OP only wanted to know how much fun a pierced tongue is!

LMAO!!! And that's all that was in my head when I posted that stuff, Darlin'!! Promise. Deerdog may seem too cerebral at times, but from what I've read, he's a gamer, too.

No need for the oral hygiene lessons. Lol. My mouth is clean. It's my head that needs grooming.
 windloverr
Msg: 80
view profile
History
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 11/18/2008 4:58:19 PM

So's the rectal cavity.
But I wouldn't recommend piercing it.
 mthomjmark
Msg: 87
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 4/18/2009 9:34:35 PM
piercings in general are a fad and its already starting to fade; just like tats.

One of the booming businesses in the u.s. now is tat removal. Silly fads are fun and ok, but the permanent ones can be rough; I think piercings are mostly to get attention just like most of what we do to be seen is. Not into it.
 whytwater
Msg: 92
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 4/19/2009 10:21:11 AM

i've got my tounge pierced, and every guy i've been with has said it was amazing.

LMAO!!! Well, yeah, but are you sure they were talkin' about the metal thing?

orally speaking, i had no complants when i was unpierced, nor do i have any complaints now that i am pierced.

Really?!! Duh.

the evening after my piercing (roughly 7 hrs post) i was eating nachos and salsa, and drinking orange juice...no problems.

Hmmm, if you can do that, then . . . . ummmm, how do you feel about a banana daiquiri? Lol.
 Hush!
Msg: 93
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 4/20/2009 8:02:48 AM
Why is everyone thinking about BJ when they hear about tongue piercings??? When i got mine years ago I didnt know that people associate BJ with that, so please please, please men, stop looking at me dreamingly when u see my piercing!!! Okay, I have to admit its kinda fun if the person ur kissing suddenly discovers the ring and starts playing with it...lol Never kissed someone with a tongue piercing..wonder how that would work...
 S.J 89
Msg: 97
view profile
History
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 10/2/2009 12:35:25 PM
I have my tongue pierced 3 times and have since before I was ever sexually active (it's not why I have them as alot of peopl assume ).....but doesn't that doesn't meen I won't use them to my advantage (and his ), guys seem to love them and I've only ever had rave reviews about my oral capabilities....I've never been with a guy that has had his tongue pierced, but I would think it would be amazing ( you can also get tongue rings that vibrate, which would add some welcomed fun )
 S.J 89
Msg: 99
view profile
History
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 10/2/2009 3:18:49 PM
slimholly.... you don't have to take the stud(s) out when you go to the dentist (unless your going to be getting xrays)...and surprisingly I don't have a problem with food getting caught on them or anything at all ( it's actually nice for ice cream cause it's like a built in spoon lol), and once your used to them it feels way weirder to have them out then in... I love mine and will probably have them for a while
 deerdog1
Msg: 102
Pierced Tongues
Posted: 10/3/2009 11:48:47 PM

I recently saw on the internet the case of a girl who almost died from a brain abscess following a tongue piercing. In the hospital they had to remove part of her skull to alleviate pressure caused by the infection

one can find any information on the internet ..but only a fraction of it is true ... I have had my tongue pierced for several years ... however I dont wear jewelry in it very often any more ... I dont know why ..everyone else says their tongue piercing grows up ..I go months without wearing a ring in it and it never grows up ...also it never hurt or got sore or swollen when i had it pierced ... actually the only time i put a tongue ring in is for sex ...my wife likes it ...very much... the koosh balls are great for sex ...even better than the vibrating ones
Show ALL Forums  > Sex and Dating  >