Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Plentyoffish dating forums are a place to meet singles and get dating advice or share dating experiences etc. Hopefully you will all have fun meeting singles and try out this online dating thing... Remember that we are the largest free online dating service, so you will never have to pay a dime to meet your soulmate.

Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Fellas it's your turn(what makes you a good catch?)      Home login  
 AUTHOR
 TimmyGloom
Msg: 4
view profile
History
Fellas it's your turn(what makes you a good catch?)Page 3 of 3    (1, 2, 3)
*chuckles* Don't blame us that we can't multitask! It can be tough to read, think and write all at the same time?

Now then? Why am i a good catch? I guess it's because deep down when someone gets in, they get in, and i really truly care about them.

I honestly feel that people are afraid of love and have no real idea what it is anymore.

When i love i love completely....which is also my biggest flaw!

I could do all the kind, interesting, caring stuff but thats all verbatim i suppose! I'm a good catch because i'll challenge you. I'll make you think. It's not possible to be a good catch for everyone i suppose, but i'm definitely a good catch for those who are creatively minded!
 Beholder
Msg: 5
view profile
History
Fellas it's your turn(what makes you a good catch?)
Posted: 1/28/2008 5:25:45 AM

no body (MALE) is responding
That's 'cause we're not foolish enough to walk in to a self-aggrandizing trap

Kynnie c'mon now... he said a modern woman, not a contemporary woman - he just wants one circa 1700!
 Beholder
Msg: 6
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2008 10:12:56 AM

Is anyone else a little saddened that men don't seem to think they have any specific qualities that make them worth dating?
Oh we do, we just don't want to risk revealing them and risking having them disputed/mocked (or perhaps just known) by the general public.

It's hard enough getting a date here without someone thinking you're egotistical (er well... we're talking about PoF forum guys... so, y'know - that is, if they don't think that already)
 DemonLeather
Msg: 7
Posted: 1/28/2008 8:29:25 PM
I can be scaled easilly, and I'm pretty good eaten raw...
 instride
Msg: 8
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2008 9:00:01 PM
I don't lie, cheat or steal near as much as I used to.
Actually, I'm pretty boring. Don't drink or do drugs. Did the workaholic thing for a lot of years and am now in a place where I can take time off when I care to.
I live simply and leave the chaos at the gate.
I used to be one of those six-pack ab kinda' guys with the ego to prove it. Age took care of that.
Now, I rely on self esteem, confidence, attitude and the ability to care for others needs as well as my own.
I take pride in being protective. Don't have to say or do anything for the lady to feel safe in almost any situation.
I am a big man and some find me intimidating. Little kids can see right through and find me just a big old teddy bear. If however, I feel one of mine is feeling threatened, then watch out for the bear.
I'm not attractive to everyone. I will be attractive to her though.
 toolbelt46
Msg: 9
view profile
History
Posted: 1/28/2008 9:14:48 PM
the answer to this is as subjective as the needs of the woman in question. its all about a certain comfort level that develops, based on a firm foundation of trust and respect. the details of my qualifications are protected by copyright laws and to list them would risk prosecution!
 OutMind
Msg: 10
Posted: 1/28/2008 10:43:53 PM
What makes me a good catch?

Hmmm

I'm an as$whole
Opinionated
Confrontational
Intense
Likes to tell it as I see it (so the jeans make you look fat, well yes they do)
I have tons of weaknesses
Vices
Love to dance

Shit, I must not be a good catch. Good!! You know, this is a girly question. I don't want to be caught. I want to let it happen. Girl, figure me out, that is your job. If you can't, goodbye.

Anyway, it's a rhetorical answer. I am going out with an awesome girl. She knows all of the above. She is still mad in love with me. Good catch? Bad catch? Who cares! I didn't want to be a good catch. It just happens.
 KingTrue
Msg: 11
Posted: 1/28/2008 11:54:24 PM
^^^^^^ Much respect for not being afraid to reveal yourself, my friend.
 rockpalace
Msg: 12
Posted: 1/29/2008 2:56:23 PM
nothing i am a bad catch all should run
Show ALL Forums  > Relationships  > Fellas it's your turn(what makes you a good catch?) [Closed - Chat]